Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 58086 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: Turn 3: WWIII
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2017, 07:39:36 pm »

Sorry, guys. I can't do a turn today. I'll do it tomorrow, 100% guarantee.
Also, roseheart decided to not play this game, so I made her an NPC.
is all good! :)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: Turn 4: The Bear Rises
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2017, 03:03:56 am »

Turn 4: The Bear Rises

Steal the sacrifice wallet then travel to the ocean
[4] You get 50 dollars. Now you have 750 dollars total.
[6] You steal a dusty off-road pickup car in order to travel to the Mexican Gulf. The car belongs to the Tucker redneck family.
[6 vs 4] They got another car like that, but they cannot keep up with you.

Jarl
Tell the angry drivers to suck it. Ride further west while ignoring the asphalt road. Nobody tells a bearded lucky barrel man what to do.
[5] You have pissed off those puny car drivers and almost reached Louisiana. Would you like to enter the other state?

Evolve nanobots that allow me to survive without air
[2] You've failed to evolve nanobots. Would you like to try again?

Attempt to scout and  figure out important locations of Jackson, like any vaults, police or state or army faculties

[2]You haven't noticed anything like that when scouting the city. Perhaps you don't look hard enough?

Go back to the house and get a car.
You have found a pickup car in the garage. Unfortunately, its engine is leaking.
[4] You have successfully repair the car and hop in the driver seat.

Convince others like myself(Street urchins, hobos, delinquents, ETC.) to join me in forming an underground kingdom with the roaches
[5] You create a loyal, borderline fanatical clique of various outcasts. They start digging and shaping your underground kingdom.

"Hmn? I'm sorry, there must be a mistake. I got this in the mail, right when the delivery said it should arrive. I was a bit confused when it had the wrong name on it...
Sir, a pass for this man, please. He should not have to suffer because of an administrative mix-up."

[3 vs 5] "Sorry, mister, but you need to give the pass back to this fine gentleman." Says Vault-Tec representative.

"GOSH, THANKS MAN! YOU WANNA COME ALONG TO THE CITY OR WHATEVER, MAYBE FIND ONE OF THOSE VAULTS EVERYONE'S GOING ON ABOUT OR AT LEAST DIE IN SOMETHING MORE LIKE CIVILIZATION? THIS KIND GENTLEMAN IS GONNA GIVE ME A LIFT" 

GRACIOUSLY ACCEPT MONIES, THEN INVITE GIVER OF SAID MONIES TO JOIN ME ON ADVENTURES
CONTINUE AWAITING A RESPONSE FROM THE MAN WITH THE VAN

[5]She agrees with you. "Very well, where we shall travel?"
You say that you don't know where you're going, but you're awaiting the response from John Smith, the drive of the nearby mini-van. It seems that he doesn't care about you enough and decided to drive away without you.

Drive to Jackson, look for vaults.
[2] You drive towards the capitol, but it seems that one of the mini-van's tires doesn't work correctly. You drove for 22 yards and then just stopped due to the tire.

Nations/Organizations/NPCs

Chinese Navy keeps fighting the Japanese one, while the Chinese marines keep pushing towards Hioki.
[3 vs 3, Naval battle] Japanese navy keeps holding the Chinese. For how they can hold?
[6 vs 5] After really brutal battle against the Japanese ground forces, China has occupied Hioki and moves towards Kagoshima.
[3 vs 5 reinforcement over the ocean] Chinese transports were sunk by Japanese submarines.
[4+1 for the low amount of the enemy's AA-guns vs 4-1 for the low amount of AA-guns] The Chinese marines got their supplies, mainly bullets and mortars for the upcoming assault on Kagoshima]

[4] The poorly-maintained American nukes have hit Shanghai!
Shanghai is destroyed in the blast!

(The other) American nukes have hit Guangzhou!
Guangzhou is destroyed in the blast!

Most of the China, for the exception of Tibet and Qinghai, is ravaged by radiation. They'll capitulate next turn!

Around 912 millions of people in China have died. That's about 65% population of the country is dead.

South Korea isn't really that shocked by sudden North Korean attacks. The dog bites back...
[2 vs 3] South Korean army has failed to push through Demilitarized Zone. North Koreans stay near the border of South Korea right now.
Kim Jong-un threatens to launch a nuclear strike at South Korea.

Meanwhile in Europe, NATO counter-strikes Russian forces in Ukraine, which results in Russians launching nukes at EU.
[2 vs 5] Initial NATO counterattack was fierce, but Russian cyber-soldiers stopped their onslaught. Russians have occupied Ukraine. For now.
[3 vs 4] Anti-missile protection of NATO destroyed some Russian nukes, but otherwise, most of the nukes are still flying. 1 turn to impact EU
[3] European NATO launches its nukes on Russia. They're poorly-maintained. 1 turn to impact Russia.
((European countries will be represented by EU/NATO in this RTD. I may mention the names of nations, who received nuclear strike, though.))

The USA launches the nukes at Russia and warns North Korea that they should immediately stop attacking South Korea. Also, The Americans wait for Chinese to discuss capitulation.

[3] American nukes are also poorly maintained. They're targeting Russian Far East. 2 turns to impact with Russia.

Vault-Tec tries to build more vaults in multiple states and allocate more resources to Florida.
[4] More vaults are in the process of construction in the next states: North & South Dakota, North & South Georgia, Mississippi, and New York.
[1] Due to the bureaucratic and logistic fuck-up, Vault-Tec have allocated their Floridian resources to Nebraska instead.

The man who lost his pass: "Listen here, I'm not a violent man. But if you don't give me my pass back, I'll have to kick your butt..." Calmly says the man.

Vault-Tec representative: "Well, the gentleman is right, so please, give him his pass back. Otherwise, I'll have to use this!" He shows a high-tech pistol with electricity symbol depicted near the trigger. Looks like the pistol is non-lethal.

[5] The fire spreads! The wrecks of the house are engulfed in the flames, while more and more trees become ignited.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 08:13:55 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2017, 04:07:09 am »

turn on the radio and search for music while I keep driving towards the ocean.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2017, 04:09:49 am »

Attempt to find local police department, bunker or vault.

Also use hei-gui suit stealth mode if encounter any police or military and try to slice them with Chinese officer sword

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2017, 05:09:30 am »

Also, sorry for forgetting about your roll, sprinkled chariot. Your roll was 2. I fixed the roll by adding the number.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2017, 05:58:45 am »

Enter Louisiana. Find a catapult, rope and four cats.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2017, 07:43:50 am »

-_-
I was going to give it back as soon as the roll failed, I didn't need those threats at the end there.
See above and don't get my ass kicked. Express annoyance at these people resorting to threats.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2017, 08:32:04 am »

Retry to evolve nanobots
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2017, 01:18:23 pm »

Fix the tire! Onwards!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2017, 04:32:39 pm »

work on making our kingdom ready to survive the ongoing nuclear war.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2017, 08:12:14 pm »

"WHY ARE WE STOPPING? THOSE NUKES'LL BE LANDING ANY MINUTE NOW, Y'KNOW - COULD WE GET A MOVE ON?"

WAIT UNHELPFULLY IN VAN DUE TO LACKING ANY KIND OF MECHANIC SKILL
RUMMAGE IN GLOVE COMPARTMENT WHILE I WAIT, MAYBE SEARCH REST OF VAN FOR USEFUL ITEMS IF FIXING TIRE TAKES A WHILE

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2017, 08:38:25 pm »

"I'M WORKING ON IT."

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2017, 01:54:11 am »

I'm waiting for King Zultan to post, then I'll move the game forward.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2017, 05:38:16 am »

Drive the pickup away from the houses.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2017, 08:14:37 am »

Also, I've completely forgot about wildfire due to the explosion in one house. I added a roll for the fire's spread. The only one who's left on the starting location is Billy Jobob/King Zultan, anyway.

The turn is now in the process of being written. Please stand by.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33