Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for artist.  (Read 844 times)

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Looking for artist.
« on: January 06, 2018, 04:15:53 pm »

Hello everyone,

I have a small startup in managing and fixing housing and apartment building and we are at the point where we need to market our services. This require assets we do not have mainly related to arts. We could hire a firm here and pay big bucks but since we are a startup and some here loves doing that i though why not ask here first, it might end up cheaper for us and allow some member of this community to make some cash.

The order is not really big for now, might end up in year long contract where once every few month we place order for new arts and stuff like that, this is preliminary, and i would like to know if some of you would be interested, what pricing and so on. I dont expect anyone to reply here as these kind of talks are sensible so if anyone is interested in a possible small venture and help out another member of this community i would LOVE to hear it in private messaging.

Our logo is a polar bear https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5Mn5rUZUWdtVklBYWRjUDhLRW5SeEdkQTNMdHF1SDhfQ0VZ

And what we need is a couple image with a polar bear with construction tool and 1-2 related to managing building, maybe a polar bear talking with a tenant or something similar.

I dont expect to see any of these image, more about what future art would look like. I would love to see a port-folio, previous work and so on if you have any, and IF you were to make these kind of image, please watermark them because if they arent, my associate might tell me to use them to save some cash and i dont want to be placed between and anvil and hammer.

Also if im against some sort of rules im not aware as im barely ever here, do tell me and i will either modify or remove this post. Thank you all!
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
Re: Looking for artist.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 10:39:08 am »

What's your budget? What's your deadline? What's your standards?
You probably ask at the wrong place but regardless, if you're willing to buy commissions or to hire artists it may be useful to state those things outright.