Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality [In Limbo]  (Read 8452 times)

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2018, 07:02:42 pm »

I will not be able to make the next update due to camp.
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2018, 07:13:50 pm »

I think I've figured out what's sapped my creativity here: I'm bored of Wiki-Warfare. Before my hiatus, the last game standing was a Wiki-Warfare that lasted ages, and here I am, trying to start a new one.

I think I'll start a new Forum Game with a more...fresh concept instead of continuing on with a genre that I right now have had my fill of. But I also don't want to disappoint all of you who are hyped. So, I'm at a loss right now.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2018, 07:21:52 pm »

Check if someone else wants to GM. We all suffer from burn out at some point, it's only human. At least you acknowledge it. PM whoever wants to take up your torch with them sweet deets on how to run thug aim, and you get to do you without disappointing people. It's like one of them firehouse baby drop-offs!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2018, 07:27:02 pm »

...I like that idea.

If someone would like to GM and/or play (you don't have to make it mutually exclusive unless you find it necessary), go ahead and say so in the thread. I'll tell you any background lore or details you need to keep going with it.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2018, 12:26:11 am »

(bump to see if anyone's interested in being GM in my stead.)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2018, 02:30:22 am »

Updates have now officially gone on hold. I'd feel bad if I cancelled it, but if I put it on pause, odds are good not everyone would turn back up. So, the game will be in limbo until I figure it out. In the meanwhile, I'll do Forum Games for genres I genuinely feel hyped for. Thanks for your patience.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]