Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Just some things I saw when looking in legends..  (Read 1659 times)

Sharpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Just some things I saw when looking in legends..
« on: November 18, 2017, 07:43:14 pm »

So as i do whenever I have an adventurer die, I browsed the legends, and i found some interesting things

A town known as LightGlides had approximately 30 thefts in 20 years, making me wonder how or why anyone kept anything valuable there
The same town was destroyed by a dragon.
Now this town was later reclaimed by a dwarf, who'd previously narrowly escaped an attack from the father of a murderous family, with a missing foot.
Said family of 3 included someone who was kidnapped, and I presume forced to murder lots of people and impregnate their captor. Between the captor and the victim, they have 83 kills. They had a daughter, who has 73 kills. All 3 of them are still out there murdering people, in roughly the same area, which is terrifying
The entire family of 3, and the dragon had all rampaged in a town called Axeamber. Axeamber (keep in mind this is year 49) has had 161 rampages occur in it - and still exists

GoblinCookie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Just some things I saw when looking in legends..
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 09:10:55 am »

A town known as LightGlides had approximately 30 thefts in 20 years, making me wonder how or why anyone kept anything valuable there.

That is 1.5 thefts a year.  Not really an unlivable situation. 

Sharpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 10:45:03 am »

A town known as LightGlides had approximately 30 thefts in 20 years, making me wonder how or why anyone kept anything valuable there.

That is 1.5 thefts a year.  Not really an unlivable situation.

For some context, that means literally everyone there (population of about 30ish) had something stolen from them, and brought to another town

GoblinCookie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 09:37:09 am »

For some context, that means literally everyone there (population of about 30ish) had something stolen from them, and brought to another town

A population of 30ish for a town? 

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 08:32:39 pm »

...if I had only one thing stolen from me every twenty years, I'd be pretty happy. That's a really low rate of theft. (Although OTOH minor implements are abstracted away within the game... what was the typical item stolen, Sharpoint?)
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Bauta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 02:11:26 pm »

You should slay / ally them in adventure mode
_________
>Blacki loses his right arm, Blacki loses his left arm
>Blacki: I am badly injured, this phases me not
>Blacki bites the Goblin lasher in the throat and the injured part is cloven asunder