Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

Any changes in 44.01's Raws?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Boltgun:
Also found in the raws :

[TOOL_USE:DISPLAY_OBJECT] + [FURNITURE] to an item make a display fixture.

Nightcore Angel:

--- Quote from: Boltgun on November 23, 2017, 06:24:54 am ---Also found in the raws :

[TOOL_USE:DISPLAY_OBJECT] + [FURNITURE] to an item make a display fixture.

--- End quote ---

Hmm? whats this suppose to do, eh?
You know, i kinda imagine, maybe if we can put this token to a statue, maybe we could show off our finest booze reserves, like one of those displays in airport and malls.

Robosaur:
I'm really sad there hasn't been more new toys for the modders this release :(

Urlance Woolsbane:

--- Quote from: Robosaur on November 24, 2017, 11:59:18 pm ---I'm really sad there hasn't been more new toys for the modders this release :(

--- End quote ---
I'll take quality over quantity quite happily. The ability to grant civs specific creatures, instead of having to make do with the [COMMON_DOMESTIC] and [EVIL] tags, was long overdue. It should allow for custom civs to have a lot more character.

Shonai_Dweller:

--- Quote from: Robosaur on November 24, 2017, 11:59:18 pm ---I'm really sad there hasn't been more new toys for the modders this release :(

--- End quote ---
Utils like Legends Viewer will also benefit from the additional xml output. There was also something complex which I don't understand which will make Therapist easier to implement apparently. Loads of stuff for modders in this release if you include util makers.

Personally playing with animal tags to see what's possible right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version