Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 120

Author Topic: [MODDING] 0.44.x GENERAL MODDING QUESTIONS THREAD - NOW IN ALLCAPS EDITION  (Read 174345 times)

Etc_Guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MODDING] 0.44.x questions thread
« Reply #885 on: October 20, 2018, 10:24:02 am »

I've modded in some more standard creatures into Dwarf Fortress with nominal success. Creating a superpowered playable creature is still no where near complete still... Someone did suggest creating new materials but that affected the body details plans as well causing a crash whenever I looked closer at the creature. The problem was with the vertebrate plan but all the modifying tissues and detail plans was just too complicated.

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: October 20, 2018, 10:59:50 am »

Ah thanks, id still have to sort out a solution for the extra parts that yield meat, like the brains, heart lungs etc, but the creature all in all with your proposed helpful direction would be much less nutritious like i wanted them to be.

Im not currently running your proposed modifications so the FurMammal template doesn't really offer much guidance, but cheers. Its a good pointer towards what i need to do and exercise to shake off the rust on my RAW skills.

I've modded in some more standard creatures into Dwarf Fortress with nominal success. Creating a superpowered playable creature is still no where near complete still... Someone did suggest creating new materials but that affected the body details plans as well causing a crash whenever I looked closer at the creature. The problem was with the vertebrate plan but all the modifying tissues and detail plans was just too complicated.

Care to provide a example? Size & strength usually stack, contrary to the materials its made out of as a large non-lean animal with muscles such as a giant badger is tenfold stronger than its original creature though there are things materially you could try to make super powered compact creatures but height is always going to be considered as a important factor when handling weapons & pick-uppable things in adventure mode (like coffins & statues onehanded if you're a elephant man, having the 'tallness' factor as a human to handle a maul and the larger items)

Etc_Guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 20, 2018, 04:05:18 pm »

Care to provide a example? Size & strength usually stack, contrary to the materials its made out of as a large non-lean animal with muscles such as a giant badger is tenfold stronger than its original creature though there are things materially you could try to make super powered compact creatures but height is always going to be considered as a important factor when handling weapons & pick-uppable things in adventure mode (like coffins & statues onehanded if you're a elephant man, having the 'tallness' factor as a human to handle a maul and the larger items)

I basically wanted to create an invincible human that can absorb damage from just about anything (maybe up to slade). [GENERAL_MATERIAL_FORCE_MULTIPLIER] was the first tag attempting to do this but failed for me. Someone on this thread suggested creating new organic materials and ended up forcing me to create new body detail plans which I didn't want to go thru all the trouble of adding those also.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 04:34:06 pm by Etc_Guy »

Fish Preferred

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes salmon for their taste.
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 21, 2018, 02:46:12 am »

3rd Edit: After reviewing the http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2014:Skin page, It gave me an idea, but the one thing I was first worried about that this idea gives me is that I don't want the new scales to be used for normal leather making... I just want the dragon scales to be used for a couple of unique types of armor...

4th Edit: im going insane trying to learn this

5th Edit: went insane, and caved-in and just decided to make multiple new bars as a product for the dragon scales.
I may be a bit late with this, but why even use a skin material at all? Just give all dragons [NOSKIN] and [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT] with [EBO_ITEM:dragonscale item:this dragon's scale mat] and it should work.
Knowledge is not as simple as having the right answers. Knowledge is a way of finding them.

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 22, 2018, 12:39:13 pm »

Eh, ive already went through all the changes making 10 different scales for all dragon-types, and having reactions for them into refined scales (bars), + reactions for the scalemail armor they make.
I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...

Kat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 24, 2018, 02:35:06 pm »

Is it possible to make, using the "can_stone" token, stone-tipped wooden arrows ?

Been thinking about weapons and stuff for primitive civilisations - animalmen and such.

Stone-tipped spears and clubs should be easy enough, with the "can_stone" token, but what about arrows or other ranged ammunition ?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: October 24, 2018, 05:12:30 pm »

it is not possible to make any item have more than one material; you can allow stone arrows just by making a reaction for it

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile
    • My Flickr animal photos
« Reply #892 on: October 25, 2018, 09:52:22 pm »

Is it possible to make, using the "can_stone" token, stone-tipped wooden arrows ?
Feel free to borrow the stone age weapons from OldGenesis:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I made "crude spear" etc. less-damage variants for the rock weapons, because dwarves preferred rock crap weapons to iron weapons.

Also a list of what stones the stone age humans used.
Geez I haven't seen my fossil_mudstone in ages, I better up its frequency.
==OldGenesis mod== by Deon & TomiTapio. Five wood classes, four leather classes. Nine enemy civs. So much fine-tuning.
47.05e release: http://dffd.bay12games.com/who.php?id=1538
OldGenesis screenshots: https://twitter.com/hashtag/OldGenesis?src=hashtag_click&f=image
My Finnish language file: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=14884

The Dorfmeister

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorlak
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 28, 2018, 08:12:59 am »

Hi.

So I just started modding again, after my previous world crashed and was not to be saved anymore. I love to mod and cannot even play in vanilla worlds anymore. But anyways, now I have got a problem: I want to make some custom secrets for more diversity than just necromancers in the world. I started with an "animalist" type, who should be able to make non-intelligent creatures sentient and maybe transform itself into an animal. But for now, the make creatures sentient part gives me a hard nut to crack. It doesn´t work at all if I test it in Arena Mode.

The thing is, a few years ago I successfully made a "spell" for a human sub-caste of witches that could do it, but I cannot remember exactly how I did it. Any help would be appreciated - I have the RAW right here to check.
+

Yeah, I think ADD_SYNDROME at I_EFFECT should be there too, but it doesn´t work at all. My test animalist doesn´t even do the "gestures" part.

Thanks - The Dorfmeister
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 08:20:28 am by The Dorfmeister »
GORLAK: A small, round humanoid found wandering the caves deep underground. Most of its body is taken up by a huge tusked mouth. Its skin is goldenrod, its eyes are red.

Dwarves admire Gorlaks for their impressive tusks, stimulating conversations and helpful guidances.

The Dorfmeister

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorlak
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 28, 2018, 09:36:44 am »

Sorry for double-posting but I got to another problem. While waiting on help on my animalist problem I tried to recreate a creature I made years ago: The doppleganger. A semi-megabeast kind of monster that can shapeshift into various creatures, including dwarves. It worked pretty good back then but I really forgot how to do it. I am sure I can fix the problem the interaction to transform doesn´t show up in Arena Mode (used cat as testing thing) but another thing came up that really left me puzzled. If I look at my Doppleganger, its values and morals are shown instead of physical appearance. I don´t know what mistake I made to do it so.

The idea is, that normal dopplegangers could transform into cats, dogs and any of the normal races (dwarves, humans, elves, halfling, goblins, orcs, dark elves/dwarves and boarmen), and higher dopplegangers would be able to transform into bears, lions, trolls and ogres on top of them. I just made cat because of testing though.

Glad for help - The Dorfmeister
GORLAK: A small, round humanoid found wandering the caves deep underground. Most of its body is taken up by a huge tusked mouth. Its skin is goldenrod, its eyes are red.

Dwarves admire Gorlaks for their impressive tusks, stimulating conversations and helpful guidances.

Fish Preferred

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes salmon for their taste.
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 28, 2018, 01:22:43 pm »

[INTERACTION:___] should be [CAN_DO_INTERACTION:___] and make sure the caste you're testing is the one that has it. Also, this would just make it a completely ordinary cat, like, permanently.
Knowledge is not as simple as having the right answers. Knowledge is a way of finding them.

The Dorfmeister

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorlak
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: October 28, 2018, 07:50:56 pm »

[INTERACTION:___] should be [CAN_DO_INTERACTION:___] and make sure the caste you're testing is the one that has it. Also, this would just make it a completely ordinary cat, like, permanently.

I know that it would be permanently. It just is for testing right now and I will change it. So, I did something wrong with the INTERACTION? Good to know. As I said I am rusty with DF modding, coming back after several years.  And yes, I tested it with the female Doppleganger, as she is the one who has the abilty for now.

Thanks for the help.

The Dorfmeister

PS. I may have posted this in the wrong thread I guess. May be better in the Creature & Entity Question thread.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 09:30:46 pm by The Dorfmeister »

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: October 29, 2018, 03:01:41 pm »

Ive come across an odd problem....

I made a tool called:

[ITEM_TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_CHUNK]
[NAME:hardened chunk:hardened chunks]
[VALUE:50]
[TILE:007]
[FURNITURE]
[SIZE:60000]
[MATERIAL_SIZE:10]
[UNIMPROVABLE]
[NO_DEFAULT_JOB]

its use is for a custom reaction which both Fortress and even Adventure mode can smelt down the metal chunk into 6 total bars, and the only way to obtain these is from certain creature itemcorpse drops.

Reactions:

Fortress Mode:
[REACTION:MELT_HARD_CHUNK]
   [NAME:make bars from hardened chunk]
   [BUILDING:SMELTER:NONE]
   [REAGENT:A:1:TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_CHUNK:NONE:NONE]
   [PRODUCT:100:6:BAR:NO_SUBTYPE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:A:NONE][PRODUCT_DIMENSION:150]
   [FUEL]
   [SKILL:SMELT]

Adventure Mode:
[REACTION:MELT_HARD_CHUNK_ADV]
   [NAME:make bars from hardened chunk]
   [ADVENTURE_MODE_ENABLED]
   [BUILDING:CARPENTER:NONE]
   [REAGENT:A:1:TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_CHUNK:NONE:NONE]
   [PRODUCT:100:6:BAR:NO_SUBTYPE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:A:NONE][PRODUCT_DIMENSION:150]
   [SKILL:SMELT]
   [CATEGORY:ADV_SMELT]

All of that works correctly, and the... 7 or 8 creatures that drop these hardened chunks SHOULD properly drop them..
except one... the creature drops the hardened chunk like the rest, but in adventure mode (I havnt checked in Fortress mode yet), it doesn't register as the correct item needed for the reagent.. Its left me confused cuz when I switched to this idea, I literally copy/pasted:

[ITEMCORPSE:TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_CHUNK:INORGANIC:ZODIAKRIUS]
   [ITEMCORPSE_QUALITY:3]

from each of the creatures, and changed the inorganic material to the correct one, and it works fine, but once I noticed this issue, I checked the spelling, ect. and its exactly the same...

Code: [Select]
[CREATURE:ELYSIAN_SPIRIT]
[DESCRIPTION:A Deity created by Armok himself, this spirit is the God of all thats Good.]
[NAME:elysian spirit:elysian spirits:elysian spirit]
[CASTE_NAME:elysian spirit:elysian spirits:elysian spirit]
[CREATURE_TILE:'&'][COLOR:7:0:1]
[BIOME:ANY_LAND]
[AMPHIBIOUS]
[FANCIFUL]
[INTELLIGENT]
[SEMIMEGABEAST][DIFFICULTY:20] FINALBEAST
[ATTACK_TRIGGER:200:100000:1000000]
[SPHERE:PEACE]
[NOFEAR][NOEXERT][NOPAIN][NOSTUN][NONAUSEA][NOEMOTION][NO_DIZZINESS][NO_FEVERS]
[BUILDINGDESTROYER:2]
[GRASSTRAMPLE:0]
[GOOD]
[PREFSTRING:god-like aura]
[BODY:HUMANOID_NECK:2EYES:2EARS:NOSE:2LUNGS:HEART:GUTS:ORGANS:HUMANOID_JOINTS:THROAT:NECK:SPINE:BRAIN:SKULL:5FINGERS:5TOES:MOUTH:TONGUE:FACIAL_FEATURES:TEETH:RIBCAGE]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_MATERIALS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_TISSUES]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:VERTEBRATE_TISSUE_LAYERS:SKIN:FAT:MUSCLE:BONE:CARTILAGE]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HEAD_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS]
[USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:EYEBROW:EYEBROW_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:EYEBROW:ABOVE:BY_CATEGORY:EYE]
[USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:EYELASH:EYELASH_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:EYELID:EYELASH:FRONT]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:NAIL:NAIL_TEMPLATE]
[USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:NAIL:NAIL_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:FINGER:NAIL:FRONT]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:TOE:NAIL:FRONT]
[SELECT_TISSUE_LAYER:HEART:BY_CATEGORY:HEART]
[PLUS_TISSUE_LAYER:SKIN:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT]
[TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:FACIAL_HAIR_TISSUES]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_HEAD_POSITIONS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_HEAD_POSITIONS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RIBCAGE_POSITIONS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RELSIZES]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SINEW:SINEW_TEMPLATE]
[TENDONS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
[LIGAMENTS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
[HAS_NERVES]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:BLOOD:BLOOD_TEMPLATE]
[BLOOD:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:BLOOD:LIQUID]
[CREATURE_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
[GETS_WOUND_INFECTIONS]
[GETS_INFECTIONS_FROM_ROT]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:PUS:PUS_TEMPLATE]
[PUS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:PUS:LIQUID]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SWEAT:SWEAT_TEMPLATE]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:TEARS:TEARS_TEMPLATE]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SPIT:SPIT_TEMPLATE]
[SECRETION:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SWEAT:LIQUID:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:SKIN:EXERTION]
[SECRETION:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:TEARS:LIQUID:BY_CATEGORY:EYE:ALL:EXTREME_EMOTION]
[BODY_SIZE:0:0:25000000]
[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:75:95:98:100:102:105:125]
[APP_MOD_IMPORTANCE:500]
[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:75:95:98:100:102:105:125]
[APP_MOD_IMPORTANCE:500]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EYE]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:CLOSE_SET:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:eyes:PLURAL]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:DEEP_SET:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:ROUND_VS_NARROW:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LARGE_IRIS:25:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:30:60:90:110:150:190]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:LIP]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:THICKNESS:50:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:lips:PLURAL]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:55:70:90:110:150:190]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:NOSE]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:25:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:25:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:UPTURNED:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:CONVEX:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:nose bridge:SINGULAR]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EAR]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:SPLAYED_OUT:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:ears:PLURAL]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HANGING_LOBES:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[APP_MOD_IMPORTANCE:700]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:91:94:98:102:106:109]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:TOOTH]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:GAPS:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:teeth:PLURAL]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:100:100:100:100:100:100:100] for vampires
[APP_MOD_IMPORTANCE:1000]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:teeth:PLURAL]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:SKULL]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HIGH_CHEEKBONES:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROAD_CHIN:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:JUTTING_CHIN:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:SQUARE_CHIN:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:DEEP_VOICE:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:RASPY_VOICE:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:POISON:CREATURE_EXTRACT_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME:ALL_SOLID:frozen paralyzer aroma]
[STATE_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:frozen paralyzer aroma]
[STATE_NAME:LIQUID:paralyzer aroma]
[STATE_ADJ:LIQUID:paralyzer aroma]
[STATE_NAME:GAS:boiling paralyzer aroma]
[STATE_ADJ:GAS:boiling paralyzer aroma]
[PREFIX:NONE]
[ENTERS_BLOOD]
[SYNDROME]
[SYN_NAME:paralyzer aroma]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
[SYN_IMMUNE_CREATURE:ELYSIAN_SPIRIT:ALL]
[SYN_INJECTED]
[CE_PARALYSIS:SEV:100:PROB:100:RESISTABLE:SIZE_DILUTES:START:5:PEAK:10:END:20]
[ATTACK:PUNCH:BODYPART:BY_TYPE:GRASP]
[ATTACK_SKILL:GRASP_STRIKE]
[ATTACK_VERB:punch:punches]
[ATTACK_CONTACT_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:3:3]
[ATTACK_FLAG_WITH]
[ATTACK_PRIORITY:MAIN]
[ATTACK:KICK:BODYPART:BY_TYPE:STANCE]
[ATTACK_SKILL:STANCE_STRIKE]
[ATTACK_VERB:kick:kicks]
[ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:4:4]
[ATTACK_FLAG_WITH]
[ATTACK_PRIORITY:SECOND]
[ATTACK_FLAG_BAD_MULTIATTACK]
[ATTACK:SCRATCH:CHILD_TISSUE_LAYER_GROUP:BY_TYPE:GRASP:BY_CATEGORY:FINGER:NAIL]
[ATTACK_SKILL:GRASP_STRIKE]
[ATTACK_VERB:scratch:scratches]
[ATTACK_PENETRATION_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
[ATTACK:BITE:CHILD_BODYPART_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:BY_CATEGORY:TOOTH]
[ATTACK_SKILL:BITE]
[ATTACK_VERB:bite:bites]
[ATTACK_PENETRATION_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
[ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]
[ITEMCORPSE:TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_CHUNK:INORGANIC:ZODIAKRIUS]
[ITEMCORPSE_QUALITY:3]
[ALL_ACTIVE]
[EQUIPS]
[MENT_ATT_RANGE:WILLPOWER:4500:4500:4500:4500:4500:4500:5000]
[LAIR:SHRINE:100]
[HABIT_NUM:TEST_ALL]
[HABIT:USE_ANY_MELEE_WEAPON:100]
[NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:10]
[NATURAL_SKILL:GRASP_STRIKE:15]
[NATURAL_SKILL:RANGED_COMBAT:15]
[NATURAL_SKILL:MELEE_COMBAT:15]
[NATURAL_SKILL:DODGING:15]
[NATURAL_SKILL:SITUATIONAL_AWARENESS:15]
[SMELL_TRIGGER:10]
[HOMEOTHERM:10067]
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_BIPED_GAITS:900:642:428:214:1900:2900] 41 kph
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_CLIMBING_GAITS:2206:1692:1178:585:3400:4900] 15 kph
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_SWIMMING_GAITS:2990:2257:1525:731:4300:6100] 12 kph
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_CRAWLING_GAITS:2728:2069:1409:675:4000:5700] 13 kph
[SWIMS_LEARNED]
[GRASSTRAMPLE:0]
[NO_VEGETATION_PERTURB]
[MANNERISM_FINGERS:finger:fingers]
[MANNERISM_NOSE:nose]
[MANNERISM_EAR:ear]
[MANNERISM_HEAD:head]
[MANNERISM_EYES:eyes]
[MANNERISM_MOUTH:mouth]
[MANNERISM_HAIR:hair]
[MANNERISM_KNUCKLES:knuckles]
[MANNERISM_LIPS:lips]
[MANNERISM_CHEEK:cheek]
[MANNERISM_NAILS:nails]
[MANNERISM_FEET:feet]
[MANNERISM_ARMS:arms]
[MANNERISM_HANDS:hands]
[MANNERISM_TONGUE:tongue]
[MANNERISM_LEG:leg]
[MANNERISM_LAUGH]
[MANNERISM_SMILE]
[MANNERISM_WALK]
[MANNERISM_SIT]
[MANNERISM_BREATH]
[MANNERISM_POSTURE]
[MANNERISM_STRETCH]
[MANNERISM_EYELIDS]
[SPOUSE_CONVERSION_TARGET]
[CASTE:FEMALE]
[FEMALE]
[MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:BLUE:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:hair:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:EYEBROW]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:50:80:90:100:110:120:150]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:eyebrows:PLURAL]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:55:70:90:110:130:145]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EYELID:EYELASH]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:eyelashes:PLURAL]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:CHEEK_WHISKERS]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:CHIN_WHISKERS]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:0:0:0:0:0:0:0]
[APP_MOD_RATE:1:DAILY:0:1000:0:0:NO_END]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:hair:SINGULAR]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:10:25:75:125:200:300]
[CASTE:MALE]
[MALE]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_TYPE:LOWERBODY][BP_ADD_TYPE:GELDABLE]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:FACIAL_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:GREEN:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:hair:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:EYEBROW]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:eyebrows:PLURAL]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EYELID:EYELASH]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:eyelashes:PLURAL]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:MOUSTACHE]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:SIDEBURNS]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:0:0:0:0:0:0:0]
[APP_MOD_RATE:1:DAILY:0:1000:0:0:NO_END]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:hair:SINGULAR]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:10:25:75:125:200:300]
[SELECT_CASTE:ALL]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:MOUSTACHE]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:SIDEBURNS]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:EYEBROW]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EYELID:EYELASH]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:SKIN]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:GREEN:1:DARK_GREEN:1:MINT_GREEN:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:skin:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EYE:EYE]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:IRIS_EYE_YELLOW_GREEN:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:eyes:PLURAL]

^ this is the creature that isn't correctly dropping the right reagent.. even tho it does.. the rest of the creatures do drop the right one.....

im truthfully confused on this problem... everything seems to be right.. but something is not right...

I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 29, 2018, 04:02:59 pm »

Edit: its probably because it can learn/speak, you cant use parts from intelligent creatures right now, regardless of ethics.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 04:05:06 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

thefriendlyhacker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 29, 2018, 04:35:49 pm »

Edit: its probably because it can learn/speak, you cant use parts from intelligent creatures right now, regardless of ethics.
Yeah, this.  I almost guarantee that if you look at the reagent you can't use through dfhack's gui/gm-editor screen, you will see that flags.dead_dwarf = true.
Fallout Equestria Redux - that's right, it's back
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 120