Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This whole setup looks too damn balanced, and needs story events.

Yes, all of them!
- 15 (57.7%)
Yes, but only minor ones.
- 3 (11.5%)
Nope. Nooope.
- 2 (7.7%)
Will admin-sempai ever notice me?
- 6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35

Author Topic: Dominions 5 - blind Round 501  (Read 46861 times)

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 5 - blind Round 501
« Reply #480 on: March 29, 2018, 09:17:07 am »

So far one of the wounded got diseased.
And noone died to the dome, which I dunno, doesn't hold up well for the dome I guess.

Full Patch Info Dominions 5.19 :

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ur actually has the 2end most income and the 4th largest army - getting pretty close to Theo in provinces, too.

Yomi has two actual armys to face soon, filled with delicious summons.

Eternal-Mistformed-Cave Drake for mvp btw, holding the line on his own for quite a while.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 09:25:26 am by ThtblovesDF »

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 29, 2018, 10:21:10 am »

The patch happened after the current turn and the domes didn't show any procs this turn too. Before this patch, foul air was bugged, it would not work at all. That one disease, was probably from a normal wound because woulds will roll disease as one of the effects.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 10:23:10 am by etgfrog »
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 31, 2018, 10:21:40 am »

The game isn't taking my 2h file, anyone else having the issue?

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 31, 2018, 03:21:34 pm »

Per the server message: try again now.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 31, 2018, 09:24:04 pm »

Worked, thanks.

etgfrog, considering we are both at full war with more then 1 person, how come both our army sizes grow every turn?

Things are goong well, plenty of won battles this turn on all fronts. If anyone feels like the game outcome is clear, we can call it.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 04:19:23 pm by ThtblovesDF »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 01, 2018, 11:55:53 pm »

I'm about to vanish just because of dominion death, so... yeah. I'm going AI. I would have liked to give Atlantis a turn of notice, but I lost more than half of my dominion in one turn just because of RNG, so I didn't realize it was happening.

GG all, it was fun!
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 02, 2018, 08:08:45 am »

Meh, I'm going to keep playing, I'm still learning quite a bit about late game.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 02, 2018, 11:29:24 pm »

I'm about to vanish just because of dominion death, so... yeah. I'm going AI. I would have liked to give Atlantis a turn of notice, but I lost more than half of my dominion in one turn just because of RNG, so I didn't realize it was happening.

Yeah, I might get killed by dominion as well. Mound Fiends have holy levels but I guess they can't preach. Not really much point in my continuing to stick it out. Hopefully the end will come soon.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 03, 2018, 02:49:05 am »

Thats a lot of new frontlines - thanks for playing until now guys.

Wysthric

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm actually Korbac! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 03, 2018, 04:08:20 pm »

Yeah, I might get killed by dominion as well. Mound Fiends have holy levels but I guess they can't preach. Not really much point in my continuing to stick it out. Hopefully the end will come soon.

Can any undead preach? I thought they got to reanimate but not preach.
I'm Korbac. Not sure what happened to that account.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 03, 2018, 06:24:14 pm »

They may or may not get to re-animate - circa Dom5 that's unit-specific - but none can preach, no.

Also, since it's always fun to say "I told you so", allow me to state that I'm shocked - shocked! - that Atlantis's opponents are complaining of Domkill.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 06:26:06 pm by E. Albright »

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 03, 2018, 06:36:53 pm »

I mean since its such old news, I can properly spoil that I allied with Theo around turn 1 and just split the water to focus on you landlubbers ; )

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 03, 2018, 07:09:51 pm »

Second question then. I guessed that Theo attacked my fort early on for the solid path through to Agartha. Was there any communication on that not escalating into a war, or was it just not worth the fight.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 03, 2018, 07:32:51 pm »

Second question then. I guessed that Theo attacked my fort early on for the solid path through to Agartha. Was there any communication on that not escalating into a war, or was it just not worth the fight.
I posted that I thought you were going to go try to reclaim the fort, then we kind of danced back and forth questioning if we were going to actually fight. I was cautious because I had just fought agartha and kind of lost a large chunk of my forces. Several times I said I wanted to attack you because you had an unknown bless but major fire and death paths in titles, then your pretender showed up on the border and I didn't want to push facing whatever bless you had. Ghosts still have morale and my game tests showed lots of fire throwing demons can hurt them quite easily, which meant I would only be able to use my sacred units as the front line units. Then the thing with abyssia started so I rushed my troops over to there. After that, I started moving my troops to your border and decided I would have a rounder territory if I was to attack ulm.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 03, 2018, 08:46:49 pm »

Also, since it's always fun to say "I told you so", allow me to state that I'm shocked - shocked! - that Atlantis's opponents are complaining of Domkill.

I mean, it's 40 turns on and I have like 8 provinces.

Edit: and also, no God, no Capital, and only H1 priests.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35