Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This whole setup looks too damn balanced, and needs story events.

Yes, all of them!
- 15 (57.7%)
Yes, but only minor ones.
- 3 (11.5%)
Nope. Nooope.
- 2 (7.7%)
Will admin-sempai ever notice me?
- 6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]

Author Topic: Dominions 5 - blind Round 501  (Read 46646 times)

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 5 - blind Round 501
« Reply #510 on: April 07, 2018, 07:51:35 am »

Oh.. Uh. Well I had a couple of those set up before I left. So you might still have those to look forward to.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 08, 2018, 04:51:13 pm »

Well, since I can no longer play on observe mode, there's not much point in my continued presence. One of y'all want to volunteer to be the keeper of the admin pw?
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 09, 2018, 08:24:46 am »

I will try to take care of it. For now I adjusted the hosting intervall up to 60 hours.

Edit:

Province stats, but its really costing me in armysize.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 12:56:59 pm by ThtblovesDF »

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 11, 2018, 09:47:57 pm »

Ok, something weird just happened. One of my commanders got hit with a water elemental in my own dominion with a strength of 4.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 12, 2018, 02:11:47 am »

One of my scouts got eaten by a rando horror in your provinces, no idea what that was (no event, no horror marks), maybe we have stressed the fabric of dominions reality for to long?

Don't worry to much about the water elementals, they are busy murdering 7 out of roughly 120 Ur commanders in my dominion/turn.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 12, 2018, 12:39:48 pm »

So were we going to just declare Atlantis winner? at this point I don't see how anyone could beat them, and to be honest I really don't want to be spending time on a game that is a forgone conclusion.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 12, 2018, 06:10:34 pm »

I am fine with ending the game at this point, I mainly wanted to see how effective army of lead is on ghosts. The result, very effective. Hm...assassinations being redirected? That should have been one of my researchers that got eaten by a horror since every single philosopher has a lightless lantern. If that horror attack happened in my capital then it makes somewhat sense. Regardless, those water elementals are removing quite a bit of my commanders, I've reached a point where I have more troops then commanders AND there seems to be some weird rng regarding troop gain, I need to do some tests regarding it...but effort, maybe if I play therodos again in multiplayer.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 13, 2018, 06:37:44 am »

I'm very much for ending it, we can even call it a draw with theo.

I changed my approch a bit, spamming extra sneaky heretic preachers should shift the dominion soon. The 30% conjuration bonus has produced a insane number of summons that are swarming yomi and are actually good against ghosts/eternals - overtime theo will just get flooded and I'm eating the AI nations at rapid speed.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 26, 2018, 08:40:23 am »

If we are ending it, could we end it in llama server so I don't get more turn emails?

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 27, 2018, 02:50:13 am »

Oh yeah, my bad.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]