Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: DarkCells (Community Prison Fort)  (Read 10402 times)

dresdor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vgtheory.blogspot.com
Re: DarkCells (Community Prison Fort)
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 08:16:00 pm »

especially if he has a red lung wound, eh?

Snoopicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kung Fu Kingdom - An RTS with Kung Fu!
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 09:32:00 am »

ESPECIALLY if he has a red lung wound.
Snoopicus: What is the kill radius of lava heat?
Snugglybear: I''ve seen it, I think, kill dudes one level above it. But the guy was falling into it at the time, as a dwarven sacrifice. So it''s hard to say.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 12:34:00 pm »

Oooh, can I have an immigrant when you get some?
Nickname: Maggarg
Preferred Sex: male
Profession/Skills: Swordsdwarf, metalsmith
Prison Record/Crime: Spent years adventuring the world with an elf. later proceeded to join the army and ended up in a fortress with a mad general. He feigned his death, escaping from his coffin at midnight. After all his many crimes, ranging from being sober in a public place to mass theft, he was only caught for tax evasion.
Personality/Quirks: He's nuts. One and a half centuries travelling will do that to a dwarf. He's a committed alchoholic by dwarf standards, but he can also be outrageously sober. He is also foul-mouthed, lazy, and a talented fighter and metalsmith. He loves fishing.

[ May 22, 2008: Message edited by: Maggarg - Eater of chickens ]

...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

dresdor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 04:20:00 pm »

That explains why we couldn't ever prosecute your lover for killing you...the body disappeared randomly, and there went all our forensics...

Also the General met a bloody and violent death, but hey, who's counting anyway?

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hey urist! I think that cat is having a seizure!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2008, 08:32:00 pm »

I'll take an imagrant
Nickname:Kat (make his profession "Priest"
Preferred Sex:Male
Profession/Skills:Engraving and mechanics
Prison Record/Crime :During the zombie outbreak in malton (The humans capitol, he was visiting at the time it happened) and the quarintine of the whole city he was a death cultist and believed his god ,cealing cat, would bring death to all zombies by human sacrafice. He killed a whole school full of children and the staff of a few police stations. In his defence the orpha- er..I mean shcool attacked him first.
Personality/Quirks: He should like cats and have a crazy personality. If you cant find both in one dwarf pick cats over crazy.
Equipment: He should eventuly get a church built =]
ooooo! Swamp wiskey! Yeah!!

Snoopicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kung Fu Kingdom - An RTS with Kung Fu!
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2008, 10:29:00 am »

Wait... are you saying that The General and Snoopicus staged their own deaths in order to escape the tyranny of the king and the betrayal of the loyalists who had snuck into our ranks, and are now minor characters / cameos?

Sounds like the makings of a good story to me.

Snoopicus: What is the kill radius of lava heat?
Snugglybear: I''ve seen it, I think, kill dudes one level above it. But the guy was falling into it at the time, as a dwarven sacrifice. So it''s hard to say.

dresdor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2008, 12:21:00 pm »

Well, sort of.  they were going to, but Snoopicus kept having to stop to take a breather on account of his red lung wound, and so the General put him out of his misery...

Or did she?

Dun Dun Dun!

Meh, it's a good idea.  The General fort has kinda lost interest to me, and I'm really just waiting to get population above siege levels to see how long it takes goblins to kill off a fort full of military dwarves.

I'll try and get working on this fort later next week, I'm leaving on vacation today.

Atlas

• Bay Watcher
  • Supertitanly Tough
    • View Profile
    • Rideo- Latin For Lol
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2008, 09:36:00 am »

If I may ask for an immigrant, I will do so at this time.

Nickname:Atlas of Rune
Preferred Sex:Male
Profession/Skills:Mining/brewing/wrestling
Prison Record/Crime:Attempted Breaking and Entering/Attempted Pre-Meditated Murder/Culpable homicide (Accidentally killed someone else instead of his intended victim)
Personality/Quirks:Not sneaky at all... Though attempts to be...
Equipment:Is it possible to get a dwarf to carry around a mug in his inventory without it being an artifact? If you could, I would like to have him have a stone mug.

Urist Austin, Axedwarf.  A dwarf barely alive.  Gentledwarves, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic dwarf. Urist Austin will be that dwarf. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.
Pages: 1 [2]