Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Un petit village gaulois ...  (Read 2074 times)

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
Re: Un petit village gaulois ...
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2018, 03:41:15 pm »

So basically, Dwarf Fortress Asterix.

You'll still have to mine, but you can put your mine entrance in the village walls. Emphasize unarmed combat.
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

Chaoseed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Chaoseed Software
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2018, 06:12:31 pm »

This warms my heart. :) Now I want to go down to the basement and get out my books...

Surprisepalace! Overseers wanted!
But they never would have given up either. And compared to sitting around in this prison for the rest of my life? Losing is fun.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2018, 05:57:54 am »

Ah yes, the secret police. I... Love them! They're awesome! They... Stole my baby for... Er.. Re-education! He was brilliant when he came back! I love the secret police! please don't send me to re-education again
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Swompy Time

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2018, 09:27:57 am »

I have see you're patriotic love. The Secret poli  Crown like this great quality and remind this !
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:30:32 am by Swompy Time »

Swompy Time

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2018, 03:39:08 am »

A big group of merchants comme in my town. I want test the valour of my brave gaulish civilisation. I think they were spy from Babaorum or Petitbonhomme. I try to attack a lonely swordwarf but ...

... to be honnest, it was a mess. This lone wolf have killing free 10 dwarves. I have only two survivors : the first is Cétautomatix, but he near-dead. Without left leg, he cannot go to take a drink. The second is Didier Super, now Ken the Survivor, the son of Asterix. Sorry. I have a lot of food. I wait migrant. Names of deads are in yours memory for ever !

The good new ? I have a lot of food and dink for a lonely child. I can wait one year easely. The bad ? I have no dwarf for making coffin. If something don't turn well, I think make a ghost burster for purifing my fortress ...

Oh, migrants coming. I have 9 citizen now. Cétautomatix, the New Leader, have a artificial wooden leg. His clothes are full of Obelix's blood. He make a new law : spears and shields for all dwarves.

Migrants are :
Mebzuth Shorastrith, blacksmith
Îton Îtdunthob, clotiher
Goden Rigothidos, potter
Cilob Atheltan, fishdwarf
Rakust Zasitamud, beekeeper
Mörul Mörulvush, Dyer

Thîkut Dorengigin Namnecak Tatlosh, Dwarf slayer. This is the name of the bloody swordwarf who kill every body. If you see him, take his head for the dinner's hall's wall.

Yeah !
It's a new year. Finelly. I have 9 citizen, a lot of alcoohol and ... and ghosts. He is a merchant who fall in the river and ... I have nothing for making slab. Not a geat new. All dwarves are nervous. Cétautomatix, the new leader is oblious of the real world. His new surname is "senateur", because that is the best definition in france for a political guy out of space. He has a new skill : clutch user. I love this game.

1 month in 2 month dwarves work theirs fight skill with spears and shields. If I can sell wine or something else, I can try buy goods weapons. The last time, the massacre of the lonely swordwarf make me more prudent.
The gost is a big problem : every day he come making noise around my fisher and my senator. Guy, I'm sorry for you, but you're kill yourself somewhere without stone. Get away and make my life easier, you want ?
I try to make a big dinner room outside ... but for the moment, the self-service in the cave have a perfect size. Bigger is not better ... no ?
Withe luck, I can product cheese this year. And ambroisie.

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2018, 02:07:00 pm »

I'm so sorry
Pages: 1 [2]