Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 87

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist v42.1.5 | DF 50.12  (Read 399775 times)

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (Really Maintained Branch) v.39.2 | DF 44.05
« Reply #240 on: January 17, 2018, 11:39:20 am »

Thank you. It looks like they are having problems and have a backlog for some reason. https://mobile.twitter.com/traviscistatus

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 17, 2018, 12:18:17 pm »

Looks like a known issue that should have been resolved a few hours ago: https://www.traviscistatus.com/incidents/c1s4dlyxd4lf

Edit: didn't see the post above. There's a contact email at that link, or you could try cancelling and restarting that build on Travis.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 17, 2018, 12:25:16 pm »

I think he tried doing a new build already. He did 163 and then 164. https://travis-ci.org/Dwarf-Therapist/Dwarf-Therapist/builds

Clément

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 18, 2018, 04:30:51 am »

Actually, I posted the wrong link, there was two job for the same commit (163 for the current HEAD and 164 for the tag). 164 did fail too, but I restarted the job (later) and it passed and the mac build was uploaded.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 18, 2018, 10:26:21 am »

Thank you! I just tested it on Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra and it worked.

Lesurous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 18, 2018, 10:00:17 pm »

DT crashes everytime I open it, have the latest version, using it for the OldGenesis mod. It gives me the two SSL errors, but I can't find the solution.

Clément

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 19, 2018, 04:24:45 am »

Tell me what OS and architecture you are using. Also give the exact version of DF and the mod. Check the log (log/run.log) for any error or warning.

The SSL errors may be caused by your firewall, but it should only prevents the auto-updater from working, not crashing DT.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 19, 2018, 03:24:16 pm »

added commitment details for sexual orientation (lover vs. marriage, only for citizens, not for animals)
This is great! (Once I found where the setting was hidden that was). It certainly explains why my planned generation fortress wasn't having any progress; turns out that basically everyone was unwilling to marry members of the opposite sex. Time to abandon and roll up a new fortress I guess.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 19, 2018, 04:38:50 pm »

added commitment details for sexual orientation (lover vs. marriage, only for citizens, not for animals)
This is great! (Once I found where the setting was hidden that was). It certainly explains why my planned generation fortress wasn't having any progress; turns out that basically everyone was unwilling to marry members of the opposite sex. Time to abandon and roll up a new fortress I guess.
Or hack the buggers to stop shying away from their duties to procreate using DFHack (well, they may still need encouragement to actually produce offspring).

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 26, 2018, 09:55:40 pm »

Question, is there any way to view the Length/Height/Broadness attributes of animals or just the total size? I'm trying to breed bigger animals and it can be difficult to estimate the exact size modifiers for a particular one when exact age can make a huge difference on their current size.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Clément

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 27, 2018, 05:02:45 am »

DT read the body_size_info.size_cur value here. There are area and length values but, from the comments, I guess all creatures are cubes so that won't give more information.

MiguelT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 27, 2018, 02:16:00 pm »

Ptw.

Ulfarr

• Bay Watcher
  • Going on a pilgrimage to Mars
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 02, 2018, 04:13:17 pm »

Hello, I'm using DT 38.1 (via PeridexisErrant's DF starter pack v.43.05-r11) and whenever I try to use the "export current grid view to csv" function, DT will just crash. The csv file is being created every time and it, usualy, contains only the first few lines of the grid.

Is it a known issue and if yes, is there a solution?
Bring Kobold Kamp to LNP! graphics compatibility fix.

So the conclusion I'm getting here is that we use QSPs because dwarves can't pilot submarines.

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 02, 2018, 05:44:33 pm »

I am unable to replicate this on linux 43.05 with 38.1.0.  Is it specific to a certain gridview or savegame?  Have you tried with a vanilla DF (non-lnp/starter pack)?  Also what operating system are you using?

Ulfarr

• Bay Watcher
  • Going on a pilgrimage to Mars
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 03, 2018, 03:18:00 am »

Win 7 prof, 64-bit.

It happens regardless of the which gridview I try to export, in different saves (within LNP) and unless I screwed up somewhere, it happens with a fresh  DF45.03-64bit (sdl) and and standalone DT 38.01 too.
Bring Kobold Kamp to LNP! graphics compatibility fix.

So the conclusion I'm getting here is that we use QSPs because dwarves can't pilot submarines.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 87