Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 86

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist v42.1.5 | DF 50.12  (Read 397605 times)

Rinin_Rus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist v41.1.7 | DF 47.04
« Reply #945 on: October 24, 2020, 01:48:37 pm »

Is it any way to unload data from therapist in any convenient format like CSV/XML/JSON?

And if it's not possible what you think would be easier, writing script for DFHack or patch for Therapist?
He has a lot of willpower,  but he has very little linguistic ability

Clément

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist v41.1.7 | DF 47.04
« Reply #946 on: October 24, 2020, 02:12:05 pm »

File → Export Current Grid View as CSV

If you want more control over the data, it will be easier to write a DFHack script.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 02:16:36 pm by Clément »

Clément

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist v41.2.0 | DF 47.04
« Reply #947 on: October 26, 2020, 09:43:35 am »

New version released: 41.2.0

Small UI improvements and a few more 0.47 fixes (missing goals and artifact names).

Changelog:
  • added new goal types
  • added group by goal type
  • changed color picker widget
  • changed default happiness colors
  • save column width in some windows (needs, preferences, details)
  • added in-game date in window title
  • new memory layout updater
  • fixed sorting by age
  • fixed artifact names
  • fixed "restore default" in options dialog

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: October 26, 2020, 11:01:21 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Incredibly wonderful !!!    Thank you Clément  :)
FPS in Gravearmor (850+ dwarves) is 3-6 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

Schmaven

• Bay Watcher
  • Abiding
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: November 01, 2020, 09:20:28 am »

I'm not sure if there's a way in vanilla DF, but in Dwarf Therapist, you can tell if a Dwarf has had a mood or not already by if whether or not the description popup from mousing over their name includes "Highest Moodable Skill" or if it just lists their top 3 roles.  I've recently seen "Highest Moodable Skill" goes away after they create an artifact.  This is handy for training up dwarves when you want certain types of artifacts created, but don't want to use up limited resources training a dwarf who already had a strange mood.  Kind of a trivial finding thing, but I didn't know about it until just recently.  One of these days I'll have to read the manual...

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: November 01, 2020, 08:22:53 pm »

I'm not sure if there's a way in vanilla DF, [...]

I think it's listed on their personality page somewhere that they're the creator of <artifact name>.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: November 25, 2020, 02:30:39 am »

Anybody know where to find the latest version of DT precompiled for 32-bit Linux in tar.gz (or similar) format.  I recently got my system back up and running (including reinstalling DF and DFHack), but the distro I'm using has recently become desynchronized from the one it's based on such that package management will not work at all anymore (of course, before, when it "worked", I tried upgrading a commonly used package and it wanted me to completely uninstall over half the packages on my system -including both the init system and the standard C library-. Now all package management tools just fail with an error message on startup), so I can't install the packages I need to compile DT.  Anyways, the problem won't be fixed until the next release of the distro (which could be in two months if I'm lucky, or two years if I'm not), so I'm probably going to have to give in and actually take the time to install a real distro (i.e. one that actually supports AMD64)...

Anyways, I can't play DF without DT, so any responses to my question will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Clément

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: November 25, 2020, 05:07:33 am »

Sorry, I don't have anything portable for linux 32 bit. Do you have a working gcc and cmake? You could download Qt source and compile it. It takes some time, but it may be the simplest solution.

What is your distribution and why don't you want to reinstall it?

faalsnor

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: November 25, 2020, 02:14:26 pm »

hello yall!

im new to the game and im trying to use DT .. how do i acces DT ingame? what key to press?

Clément

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: November 25, 2020, 05:53:08 pm »

You don't access it from the game, you run it alongside the game.

faalsnor

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: November 25, 2020, 06:30:31 pm »

ah yes i just found out .. thank you!

Milopolitan

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: December 28, 2020, 12:09:31 pm »

Hello world!

I play on Linux (Ubuntu 20.04) with the LazyNewbPack. However, when I want to start DT, I encounter two problems :

1 - A "TLS initialization failed" error appears, preventing the auto-update of the software. Not that bothersome, but I feel it may be important info, in case it's linked with my second problem;

2 - When I try to connect DT to a game, it fails to find the memory layouts. When I show the details, which contains a list of the folders checked by DT, it shows one folder : /tmp/.mount_dwarft[random letters that change]/usr/bin/../share. However, when I look into that folder manually, I find there is a dwarftherapist folder in it, which contains said memory layouts.

Is there a way, outside of building a custom version of DT, to make sure that it sees my memory layouts?

Clément

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: December 28, 2020, 12:24:32 pm »

This looks like an issue with your LazyNewbPack, which one is it?

You can try the appimage from github (https://github.com/Dwarf-Therapist/Dwarf-Therapist/releases/tag/v41.2.0), as a workaround.

Milopolitan

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: December 28, 2020, 12:30:55 pm »

It was the LinuxDwarfPack.

I've tried the AppImage, as you have suggested, but I don't have much more luck. The same error shows up again.

Erendir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: December 28, 2020, 12:33:44 pm »

The tooltip for roles lists what influences the current score including the weights, f.e. "Organizer (w1.00)", "Tables (w1.00)" etc.

Is there a way to see corresponding (weighted) numeric values, something like "Organizer (1.00 x 1100 = 1100)", "Tables(1.00 x 0 = 0)"?
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 86