Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Werebeast children and possibly spouses should be infected with werebeastery  (Read 1074 times)

KickTheKurt

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I think it would just make sense for werebeast children (born AFTER the infection) to be cursed considering it passes through bites.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile

Do you go around biting your kids?
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

ShinQuickMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Mook
    • View Profile

It's a rare enough occurrence, I guess. The odds of a subject avoiding stillbirth/miscarriage/death from either injury or transforming before birth is slim enough as it is.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure werebeasts are infertile. Though I guess they could be pregnant and get infected.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

KickTheKurt

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

If the infection is passed through biting, it's passed through blood. To my understanding having children would pass on a disease you have if it is transmitted though blood.

LMeire

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Troglodytes for their horradorability.
    • View Profile

If the infection is passed through biting, it's passed through blood. To my understanding having children would pass on a disease you have if it is transmitted though blood.

Diseases aren't necessarily the same thing as curses.
"☼Perfection☼ in the job puts pleasure in the work." - Uristotle

ShinQuickMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Mook
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure werebeasts are infertile. Though I guess they could be pregnant and get infected.
The're not infertile, but they are genderless. Either way, as it stands, it only takes one transformation to kill the unborn baby.