Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rimworld Beta 18 Youtube series  (Read 2025 times)

ragincajun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Rimworld Beta 18 Youtube series
« on: November 30, 2017, 05:29:08 pm »

I've started my new Beta 18 save recently.  You can check the playlist for it here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT4br4Wo65uZ68tbzx8P_ONv94DYnFt5w
Episode 3 went up today.

(PS: I hope it's ok to post this here.  Wasn't sure but didn't see anything against it.  If it's not OK, let me know.)
No, they went to Hel, where they lead a bleak existence in cold and darkness. Valhalla is reserved for valiant warriors.

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile
Re: Rimworld Beta 18 Youtube series
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 10:40:59 pm »

Nah, this forum is only for DF lets plays. You're looking for Play With Your Buddies, a subforum under Other Games.

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 08:54:28 pm »

I've started my new Beta 18 save recently.  You can check the playlist for it here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT4br4Wo65uZ68tbzx8P_ONv94DYnFt5w
Episode 3 went up today.

(PS: I hope it's ok to post this here.  Wasn't sure but didn't see anything against it.  If it's not OK, let me know.)

This area is generally, if not exclusively, for Dwarf Fortress community games.

It would be helpful to have a "Let's Play Dwarf Fortress, but in another game" in another subforum though.
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

deathpunch578

• Bay Watcher
  • local satanist practices black magic in cornfields
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 03:18:32 pm »

to be fair, there are no rules against posting a unrelated youtube video, but there is nothing saying you can.
so I guess no one is in the wrong here, but you still should look for a better place to post this
Someone hands you a basketful of Jeses.
Cheerful with a side of wink wink nudge nudge I bet this guy's spine would look great mounted on my wall.
You ever get so mad you fuck a donkey?

deathpunch578

• Bay Watcher
  • local satanist practices black magic in cornfields
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 03:28:51 pm »

to be fair, there are no rules against posting a unrelated youtube video, but there is nothing saying you can.
so I guess no one is in the wrong here, but you still should look for a better place to post this
nevermind, toady wants the LPs on play with your buddies
Someone hands you a basketful of Jeses.
Cheerful with a side of wink wink nudge nudge I bet this guy's spine would look great mounted on my wall.
You ever get so mad you fuck a donkey?