Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: The King of Evil (ISG) - Prologue  (Read 5468 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Evil (ISG) - Prologue
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2017, 10:29:46 am »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2017, 08:40:59 am »

You strike at Ratticus! You deal (-2 Mi) damage. Due to your lack of expertise with unarmed combat (you are a LICH, after all, who aren't very known for being warrior types), it's more of a one-armed shove than a punch, but, regardless, he looks quite a bit more hurt by your attack than you were hurt by his.

The dirty rat stands on its hind legs and hisses at you in lieu of attacking. [Auto Fail] You don't know what it's trying to accomplish. Is it trying to be scary? You aren't very scared. Perhaps you should try scaring it back.

[Roll: 13 vs DC: 10] It's difficult to hear off in the distance while a rat is making funny mouth noises at you, but you think you can hear the sound of boots trampling on grey sand.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Abilities (click to show/hide)

((A/N: Sorry for the delay of this update, animating is difficult when you feel sick))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2017, 08:49:35 am »

I think it's clear that we should just
RIP IT APART
Or find a convenient fire-hole, but I doubt that we'll get any of those.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2017, 09:13:03 am »

Summon a six inch long, Aetherial Red Dagger using 20 Ma. The blade has a incredibly sharp, slightly curved and blade. It glamours in the darkness, and hisses and boils blood away when it comes in contact.  The blade is triangular in nature, meaning that stab wounds will not recover correctly without medical attention.As the blade comes to the hilt, it gets increasingly jagged, designed towards ripping the flesh as it comes out of the wound. The engravings on the each of the three flat bits of the blade appears to be 8 point Comic Sans Font of "kill kill kill" In bright pink lettering repeated over and over.

Stab the Rat.

If possible, summon multiple of these daggers for throwing or something.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2017, 05:11:37 pm »

No, Screw that, Something's fishy.

Summon huge thorny Caltrops, throw them behind you as you run the fuck away.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2017, 05:13:47 pm »

Yes, this! This seems like a possible trap, shame we couldnt turn the ratticus into our loyal minion though.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2017, 06:32:26 am »

We could try punching it multiple times.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2017, 06:37:34 am »

+1
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2017, 08:39:28 pm »

[Roll: 18-2(multi-action)=16 vs DC: 10) You suddenly spring away from the giant rat, hemorrhaging hard-to-see-against-the-boring-black-sky caltrops forged from your own magic energy (-5 Ma). While this doesn't hurt Ratticus yet, it certainly startles them enough for you to make a TACTICAL BACKWARDS MANEUVER. The great elder lich Inkari running away from a rat, huh?

[imagine there's an image of you standing in more wasteland]

You've been bounding away from the rat for about five minutes, running from what you imagine is its angry, thumping paws slamming against the wasteland sand. You stop running, consuming (-1 Mi) from exhaustion. Jeez, by now you'd have imagined that rat would have lost interest or left you alone by now. [Roll: 11 vs DC: 10] Actually, is that the sound of hooves? You don't think Ratticus had those.

I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2017, 11:17:58 pm »

Find a rock to hide behind, and see what is making the sound.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2017, 12:46:28 am »

Look back and realize what's chasing you, then do something like running faster, or hiding behind a rock.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2017, 01:26:55 am »

Look back and realize what's chasing you, then do something like running faster, or hiding behind a rock.
+1

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2017, 02:42:19 am »

PTW

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2017, 10:27:03 am »

Using your passive DEATHEYE, you sense Ratticus being killed behind you. The sensation is like a sharp, sugary spike through your spine, though a little grimy, as if you ate a peppermint candy off the ground. You cease your running and spin around in order to find out what's coming for you. It's a horse! Upon that horse is a rather small-looking rider, clad in green and carrying a bow, yet, strangely, no visible arrows.

"Howdy, friend! Are you an adventurer like me?" The strange ranger comes to a stop in front of you with a pet of his steed, grinning. "You've a neat-o mask, and you don't usually see peasants running around the Wasteland, but you were driven off by that puny rat!" he chortles.

(You remember something, an ability that was stirred up from the depths of your memory by this new arrival.)

carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5