Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 45

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Killing you with Kindness  (Read 55099 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bargaining with a stone
« Reply #375 on: February 23, 2018, 11:28:59 am »

Spoiler: Vladen (click to show/hide)
Leveled up 5 points to unarmed, 5 into blade weaponry, 5 into speed and constitution

Examine the mists and surrounding area for any paths down
"So, know any ways around or is it into the mists and see what is inside"
((Getting some real demon souls vibes here))
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:30:56 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 23, 2018, 02:58:15 pm »

((10 points for Int to -1 instead of -2.  10 points to put Ranged Weapons at +2.  5 points (saved) for Skill Mastery to +1, took Iridescent Scales as specialization.  Now Freddie IS the shiny object.  ;-p  He also grew a bit, as dragons do, but I don't think he's big enough to carry either of the two larger party members easily.  As I understand it, he should be able to carry about 1/6 of his body mass without issue, and double that with penalties and exhaustion, which puts him big enough to pick up one of the big party members, though not enough to do so easily.)

((It also should be helpful for you, random, but do remember that he's still going to be pretty dumb.  Keep it simple, okay?))

Spoiler: Frederick (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 05:49:23 pm by Devastator »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 23, 2018, 07:18:22 pm »

Gak grins. "Oh, I feel good right about now."

Spoiler: Level Up! (click to show/hide)

He does some tricks with Cecilia, complimenting each of the other daggers now that he has them back. "You guys ever tried shining a really bright light on it?" He asks the inspectors, looking down at the darkness ... stuff.

Spoiler: Gak's Lady Friends (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 07:20:47 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 23, 2018, 09:24:38 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

K here we go: put ten points into magic, five to medicine, ten to strength and five to speed. And then examine the mist.

New lvl'd up stats:

« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:28:00 pm by SuperDino85 »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 24, 2018, 08:09:29 am »

((I count 15 and 15 points instead of 10 and 10.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 24, 2018, 09:21:43 am »

((I count 15 and 15 points instead of 10 and 10.))
((I had five and five saved from last mission))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 24, 2018, 10:40:19 am »

Everyone can update tehir character sheets with the current info (except you random. you should reconsider that spec.)

(I think these would be my updated stats:
Spoiler: Octopus King (click to show/hide)
Is the specialization good?)
[/quote]charisma is a measure of, not just charm, but intimidation and other forms of ability to influence others. Will is a measure of your ability to resist things like charms, intimidation, fear, or spiritual effects. Will is often seen when someone slips into a rage state or falls into some form of insanity. The will roll is what gives them a chance to come free of it.
So ... that spec will use charisma, not will. sorry.

Spoiler: Vladen (click to show/hide)
Leveled up 5 points to unarmed, 5 into blade weaponry, 5 into speed and constitution

Examine the mists and surrounding area for any paths down
"So, know any ways around or is it into the mists and see what is inside"
((Getting some real demon souls vibes here))
Mist? what mist? all you see down below is the continuation of the tunnel and bridge, for another half mile or so, before the bridge and tunnel walls finally join, sealing off the end of the tunnel completely.

((by the way, back when you were about to have your hearing and you asked if there was a way to summon a representative ... there was. I gave them to you at mission start. I had to roll for it though, because you asked it in bold. Just thought I'd throw that out there.))

((10 points for Int to -1 instead of -2.  10 points to put Ranged Weapons at +2.  5 points (saved) for Skill Mastery to +1, took Iridescent Scales as specialization.  Now Freddie IS the shiny object.  ;-p  He also grew a bit, as dragons do, but I don't think he's big enough to carry either of the two larger party members easily.  As I understand it, he should be able to carry about 1/6 of his body mass without issue, and double that with penalties and exhaustion, which puts him big enough to pick up one of the big party members, though not enough to do so easily.)

((It also should be helpful for you, random, but do remember that he's still going to be pretty dumb.  Keep it simple, okay?))

Spoiler: Frederick (click to show/hide)
all set. looks good.

Freddie moves the toy from his mouth to one of his claws.  Does the haze smell bad?  Is it scary?  Can he hear or sense anything odd from it, or from inside it?

(Level?)
The haze doesn't smell. All you are sensing is hte same sounds and smells of the tunnel as before. the mist is scary though. Like that time Freddie was feeling really weird like his head was being squeezed by a gnome device and his nostrils wouldn't work and his food wouldn't stay eaten. or like a bath.

Gak grins. "Oh, I feel good right about now."

Spoiler: Level Up! (click to show/hide)

He does some tricks with Cecilia, complimenting each of the other daggers now that he has them back. "You guys ever tried shining a really bright light on it?" He asks the inspectors, looking down at the darkness ... stuff.

Spoiler: Gak's Lady Friends (click to show/hide)
"Why yes, yes we have. I'm glad to see that someone appreciates the classics." One of the inspectors says glancing at one of the others with a smirk. The other inspector rolls it's eyestalk or antenna or whatever it is. "I mean, come on, really? It's some sort of magical effect, obviously. Why would a simple light do anything?" "You never know, especially with magic. Sometimes the solution is obvious." "Or stupid." "Well, that's why we brought-" "AHEM." "ahem ..." *cough, cough*

((You can delete the "missing" tags from your daggers.))

K here we go: put ten points into magic, five to medicine, ten to strength and five to speed. And then examine the mist.

New lvl'd up stats:

Alright, looks good.
You look at the mist for a bit. kinda reminds you of the mists back home in teh mountains, only evil, unnatural, dark, and foreboding. And also somehow 'alive.' So, all in all, pretty much nothing like the mists back home at all.

"That sure is some evil mist. Did you guys try shining a really bright light into it?"

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 24, 2018, 10:50:06 am »

Hey OctopusMcGrouchiness, I'd like that necklace back that you stole. Also does anyone have any ideas concerning this here mist?
Consider the options available concerning this here mist

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 24, 2018, 11:04:02 am »

((The point of the specialization is to use Will instead of charisma. Can I change it to be some form of magic that depends on willpower?

About the necklace, I dropped it when I fell unconscious. Rex doesn't have it since he didn't want it, so I didn't include it on my inventory and assumed I just dropped it.))
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 24, 2018, 11:14:19 am »

"We could enter it...or we could search around for another way."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 24, 2018, 11:40:54 am »

Build up a good load of fire, and let that mist have it.  If the mist tries to flow over me, grab one of the teammates and fly upwards.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:48:18 am by Devastator »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 24, 2018, 01:10:18 pm »

Build up a good load of fire, and let that mist have it.  If the mist tries to flow over me, grab one of the teammates and fly upwards.
Assist with this.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 24, 2018, 01:26:28 pm »

Assist with this.
Help with that too.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 24, 2018, 03:34:39 pm »

((The point of the specialization is to use Will instead of charisma. Can I change it to be some form of magic that depends on willpower?

About the necklace, I dropped it when I fell unconscious. Rex doesn't have it since he didn't want it, so I didn't include it on my inventory and assumed I just dropped it.))
((I hope you aren't making the new spec as some kind of revenge against me))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 24, 2018, 03:39:54 pm »

((I hope you aren't making the new spec as some kind of revenge against me))
((It's not. Don't worry.))
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 45