Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 45

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Killing you with Kindness  (Read 54977 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bargaining with a stone
« Reply #525 on: April 19, 2018, 07:22:16 am »

Well jeez if I knew it was that easy we would probably have been out of here in much shorter time.
Now that the rubber tunnel has been removed, locate that metal doll-thing and have him climb into the cart.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 19, 2018, 09:06:23 am »

Get my wings ready if the net should slip.  Nibble for a moment at the net bars, do they have a taste?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 20, 2018, 06:51:28 pm »

Remember the 2 rings that protect me from thorny sharp stuff or steel.

Well, I can still walk on walls because I have octopus powers. Climb and retun to the place I fell from and then try to locate the rest of the team. DUMP THE INTELLIGENCE RING! I don't want that thing messing with my brain anymore. Let my natural regeneration deal with the pain and any wounds I haven't noticed.

Rings noted. Time to roll for mental recovery: (2) You're still dazed and disoriented, and your higher brain functions are not ... functioning. That said, I'll let you stagger aong to a wall and start climbing, any way. Call it instinctual behavior.

Welp, relax, try and get some sleep in the net while we wait for our inevitable demise
Get my wings ready if the net should slip.  Nibble for a moment at the net bars, do they have a taste?
(2) you don't manage to get a piece of the net in your mouth to taste, what with it being wrapped around you awkwardly. (6) Wrapped around you awkwardly, that is, until you are suddenly jerked up through the air, banging unceremoniously against the walls, before being deposited on the ledge where the rubber tunnel used to be. THe net then dissolves into a spray of sparks, which evaporate into nothingness.

"And what direction is that in? The ghoul and I found these doors in some alcoves deep in the mist and ended up in here when we went into one of them, but that stuff eats away at me even, so I'm not sure how we're supposed to get through it."

Coordinate with the inspectors, give them relevant info about what I found. Where do they reckon we should go?
Well jeez if I knew it was that easy we would probably have been out of here in much shorter time.
Now that the rubber tunnel has been removed, locate that metal doll-thing and have him climb into the cart.

"I guess the doors you found probably led to someplace else, but the collapse opened the gap into the walls instead, while sealing off the normal exit. Did you say there were other doors? Well, never mind, if the mist is harmful, we can either go down this shaft, or try passing through where the rubber tunnel used to connect. Hey! Maybe the collapse didn't seal off the other end of whatever hallway you found? If that's still open, we could go through there. As for where we are going, last I heard, it was still "Down." But your team is the ones with the magical pointers."

Kongor activates climb mode on his cart, and crawls it through the tunnel opening and into the wallspace. He slowly lowers until he is at the same level as Gak. "Hop in, old buddy. This is a piece of cake. We'll be home by supper."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 21, 2018, 10:56:49 am »

Continue climbing to a safer place and find somewhere to recover from brain wounds.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 21, 2018, 11:25:02 am »

Look at my foot piteously again.  Fly towards the others, if they choose a direction.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 21, 2018, 09:16:01 pm »

"Ooh, throwing up death flags! I like your daring."

Get in the choppa cart.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 22, 2018, 07:26:29 am »

look around this area and consider the available options

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 26, 2018, 07:08:54 am »

Continue climbing to a safer place and find somewhere to recover from brain wounds.
(3) you continue climbing upward, into some narrow space.

Look at my foot piteously again.  Fly towards the others, if they choose a direction.
"Aww, dragon? You injured again? Here, let me help you." The mage who gave you the dingle ball casts some sort of magic at you. It envelops your foot in a white sphere, up to the ankle. Foot's still broken, but you can put weight on the sphere without it stressing the foot inside.

"Ooh, throwing up death flags! I like your daring."

Get in the choppa cart.
in you go.

look around this area and consider the available options
Available options:
a) down.
b) left or right inside the wall. you think this will be useless, as it will simply bring you in a circle.
c) up. this is backward from where you want to go.
d)back into the shaft. also backward.
e) cut open the other end of the rubber tunnel and see where that goes.
f) run away from the mechaspiders now converging on your position.
g) fight the mechaspiders now converging on your position.

what? mechaspiders? Why weren't we informed of this!
Well, you were, just now, by me.
That is, from several directions within the wallwork, mehcaspiders are moving about. some of them are now converging on your position.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 26, 2018, 03:49:14 pm »

Try to get away from the edge and onto a cart if possible, otherwise just fight off these spiders
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 26, 2018, 05:52:55 pm »

If my hideout is at risk of being attacked by spiders, move somewhere safer.
If any spiders attack me, use both my rings of fairy dance and smoke and slap them away from me while dancing and spinning.

Then, if the spiders are at a safe distance, continue regenerating and resting until my head is clear again and I stop feeling pain. Then continue climbing to where everyone else is.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 26, 2018, 11:43:37 pm »

Mechaspiders?  Time to get out of here.  Go work on the mostly-open hole again to try and make it large enough for myself and the carts.  If completed, pick up that straggler octopus and head through.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 27, 2018, 06:55:23 am »

Let's see...at this point I suppose down is forward if up is backwards...but are the spiders moving faster than the cart can? See if I can stall them by spraying a lightning strike barrage in their direction

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 27, 2018, 07:40:41 am »

Try to get away from the edge and onto a cart if possible, otherwise just fight off these spiders
on a cart you go.

If my hideout is at risk of being attacked by spiders, move somewhere safer.
If any spiders attack me, use both my rings of fairy dance and smoke and slap them away from me while dancing and spinning.

Then, if the spiders are at a safe distance, continue regenerating and resting until my head is clear again and I stop feeling pain. Then continue climbing to where everyone else is.

you are not aware of any spiders. or of much else for that matter. (3) you do have a dawnign awareness that you are not where you were, and that none of your allies or hangers on are nearby. (3) physically, you still hurt, too. You're mobile though, so there's that. and your camo ability seems to eb in fine working condition.

Mechaspiders?  Time to get out of here.  Go work on the mostly-open hole again to try and make it large enough for myself and the carts.  If completed, pick up that straggler octopus and head through.
you are already inside the wall. That's where you fell when you feel through the tunnel. You could go up and open up that crack, if you really want, but the opening that was the tunnel is wide enough for the carts.

The octopus is already ... ahem ... 'scouting' the path ahead, so no need to go 'back' for him. Not that you really know where he is. He fell out of sight while you were busy creating new and exciting passageways via the liberal application of fire.

Let's see...at this point I suppose down is forward if up is backwards...but are the spiders moving faster than the cart can? See if I can stall them by spraying a lightning strike barrage in their direction
The mecha spiders aren't moving particularly fast. There are groups in a variety of places though. You want to just start zapping randomly?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 27, 2018, 07:58:37 am »

welp...down it is. But if the spiders are obviously following me, then fry their circuitry...or...whatever they have.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 27, 2018, 07:59:25 am »

How many turns until I return to the rest of the team? Keep climbing to the place I fell from, fend any spiders off in the way with my strenght and rings of dance/smoke and continue to regenerate in the way.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 45