Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 48

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 3: GAME OVER(about time, too).  (Read 75449 times)

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(5(6)/11): Sharkjumper 1: Minigame 2: Turn 3!
« Reply #660 on: April 26, 2018, 08:08:32 pm »

Aye matey.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: April 26, 2018, 08:23:38 pm »

Okay, beep this. By the time we finish Sharkjumper, it'll be bloody 2020.

All in favor of just killing Sharkjumper now, say Aye.
Aye but please roll tons to see the automated AI results for the first bit of this race thanks

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: April 27, 2018, 01:14:37 am »

Aye
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: April 27, 2018, 05:32:00 pm »

I'd say that's a strong enough consensus to...

And then the world imploded. No winner.

"Whoops. Messed up a dimensional equation. Sorry about that. Looks like it took all the Sharkjumper stuff with it."

Rockeater has revived!

"Including Rockeater's death."

And then it was night.

As Night 4 and Day 5 were replaced with the Sharkjumper Phase, it is now Night 5. Night 5 will end 5:30 Central/Forum time on Wednesday, or when I have all actions and enough time to update. Send in your actions!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(6/11): Night 5: Enough.
« Reply #664 on: May 01, 2018, 07:11:09 pm »

Processing.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(6/11): Night 5: Enough.
« Reply #665 on: May 01, 2018, 07:52:26 pm »

"Well. Maybe I need to up the lethality on these games."

Null vanished, leaving behind six very confused people.

Nobody died. Bah.

Votecount:
(0) *notquitethere:
(0) *kingawsume:
(0) Tiruin:
(0) Silthuri:
(0) *Rockeater:
(0) *The Moonlit Shadow:

Not voting: Silthuri, Rockeater, The Moonlit Shadow, notquitethere, kingawsume, Tiruin

Tropecount:

(0) Rocks Fall, Everybody Dies:
(0) Affably Evil:
(0) Katanas Are Just Better:
(0) Gosh Dang It To Heck:
(0) Worthless Yellow Rocks:
(0) Cincinnatus:
(0) Star-Crossed Lovers:
(0) Time Master:
(0) Red Herring:

Not voting: Silthuri, Tiruin, The Moonlit Shadow, notquitethere, Rockeater, kingawsume

Trope in Effect: Jumping the Shark: NOPE.

Day 6 will end Friday 8:00 P.M. Central/Forum time. The day's communal extension has not yet been used.
Generic Arms Race.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(6/11): Day 6: The Beginning of the End?
« Reply #666 on: May 01, 2018, 11:40:04 pm »

Sorry NQT.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: May 02, 2018, 04:15:38 am »

Finally we're finally back to playing this game.

Rockeater, so as the replacement, what'sup and can you brief on what happened the past forever?
Why is your first game post being an apology to NQT? Also why did you suddenly die off in the sharkjumper thing which somehow those of us with tokens don't gain anything from?

This is a really weird succession of people not dying and I'm very intrigued by it.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 02, 2018, 04:25:46 am »

I didn't think the game was going to literally jump the shark, but here we are, struggling on.

Gosh Dang It To Heck

Rockeater, why are you sorry?

Shorten, let's finish this.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: May 02, 2018, 04:46:02 am »

I will wait until fallacy will answer my question before I will give my response.
NQT, what happened to you in the night?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: May 02, 2018, 09:29:07 am »

I guess it's time for me to attempt to explain things:
First of all, What you mean Tiruin by the past forever, I told you all everything I got when I replaced Tawa, and I said everything from then on

And now for the main event.
It was said at the beginning of the Sharkjumper event that it is possible that someone will die in the shark-jumper and not come back until it is finished, my thought was that I got hit by someone's ability.
My plan this night was to use my hilarity ensues ability on NQT which was supposed to give him the ability to choose the trope for today but this didn't go as expected, so I am asking:
NQT, what happened to you tonight?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: May 02, 2018, 10:22:37 am »

I think someone tried to kill me, but I was kidnapped for the night. Now I learn that you tried to target me. Hmm.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: May 02, 2018, 10:49:30 am »

I was the one who kidnaped him, I tried to use my hilarity ensues ability but it was replaced with a kidnap.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 02, 2018, 10:56:07 am »

I guess it's time for me to attempt to explain things:
First of all, What you mean Tiruin by the past forever, I told you all everything I got when I replaced Tawa, and I said everything from then on

And now for the main event.
It was said at the beginning of the Sharkjumper event that it is possible that someone will die in the shark-jumper and not come back until it is finished, my thought was that I got hit by someone's ability.
My plan this night was to use my hilarity ensues ability on NQT which was supposed to give him the ability to choose the trope for today but this didn't go as expected, so I am asking:
NQT, what happened to you tonight?
I'm doubtful people got a USEFUL hilarity ensues ability--seeing my own, it's useless! :O
I think someone tried to kill me, but I was kidnapped for the night. Now I learn that you tried to target me. Hmm.
Silthuri is usually the one that kidnappies, so that's you being protected. I stand by my vote with a shorten, although this does seem a bit too quick in context (and then countered back by 'that sharkjumper took a ton of weeks with no reward to everyone else at the end? ._.;), so there's also the suspension of doubt on hasty ability actions and foresight.

...Something's wrong with my night action. Very wrong. Anyone else get text that doesn't make sense at all?

NQT claims he was kidnapped while someone tried to kill him.
I did nothing, so I've no idea what you mean. x.x
...How do people get nothing that makes no sense?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: May 02, 2018, 11:07:59 am »

I did got a weird text,  it's said I kidnapped NQT even though it wasn't my plan and it talked on how something worng.
The moonlight shadow:What wrong with the text, did you done something you didn't want.
If we started voting already I will vote Tiruin, She look more suspicious every day that pass.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 48