Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Add Your Passage to the Story  (Read 4095 times)

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Add Your Passage to the Story
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2017, 11:48:12 am »

. . . a cube farm full of bureaucrats on break. Sensing the door opening, they have all scrambled silently back into position, resulting in no sign of any potential frustration-induced explosive energy. "These are just the individuals we need," the bear intones. "The villainous makers of the Tower of Glass will quickly be overwhelmed by a passive-agressive explosion consisting chiefly of mountains of conflicting . . .

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2017, 12:40:20 pm »

submitted paperwork forms, requesting one thing, but meaning another!"

the bear points finger-guns at the bureaucrats, accidentally letting loose a pair of fireballs in the equivalent of a high explosive tank round, promptly killing at least three individuals.

one of the bureaucrats pulls out a stamp, and stamps a piece of paperwork and looks towards the two belligerents: Jeremy and the God-Bear. The Bureaucrats says "Are you two high? I will call security if you don't explain yourselves." His lifeless grey skin hangs off his face in long folds, and his beady black eyes stares, like buttons sewn to a doll.

Elsewhere, a jet streaks high in the air, its AI-controlled targeting systems slowly, perfectly, masterfully obtaining a missile lock.

The Bear squints, and says ". . .
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2017, 02:15:36 pm »

Hmm, The devil must have something to do with this. He is the only one who can blurr my sight." He sighs. "I guess you are on your own Jeremy. But don't worry i will bring ypu to the Butcher before your mission starts. To the car... "

Both of you drive for quite some time listening to free jazz. Suddenly the car stops and you find yourself at...

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2017, 02:42:26 pm »

...the drive-up speakerbox of a chalupa restaurant, with the bear high off his ass trying to rap out his order to a flustered clerk. He turns to you and says, "Heh heh, heyh, these Mexicans're the master race right here with food this good. Make you *hic*... uhm. You want one, Jeremy?"

You soon become aware that one of the cars behind you is a police cruiser of some kind, with its lights flashing and two dudes stepping out with forest ranger hats on. They're walking towards the car. You...

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2017, 04:35:32 pm »

...Realize it's the swat team in disguise! They pull out rocket launchers and fire at the van! Just before the rockets hit, Jeremy...

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2017, 07:59:31 pm »

fuckin' screams as the back of the van explodes, a shaped charge blowing the swat team to bits. the bear is laughing his ass off while Jeremy stumbles out of the truck,

"Whhhyyy!"

he screams at the heavens, right until he noticed the missile coming straight towards him, Jeremy . . .

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2017, 08:11:07 pm »

Screamed in slow motion as the air to surface missile spun towards the van. The bear God turns to see the missile, and laughs, throwing a joint at what seems like normal speed towards the missile. The two meet as the missile closes in, and...
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2017, 08:44:13 pm »

... the sound of an angelic choir plays from nowhere as the joint and missile realise that they are truly meant for each other. The wedding will be held in...

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2017, 09:08:56 pm »

... Jeremy's mind, as he wakes up in a hospital, quickly realizing he was in a coma for over thirty years. Jeremy decided to ...

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2017, 10:43:18 pm »

... form the Church of Bruintology, dedicated to Almighty Bear, whose symbol is a missile and a blunt with their twin smoke trails entwined in the shape of a heart. As the Prophet of Bear, Jeremy's first order of business is to ...

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2017, 11:03:26 pm »

Bomb the spire of glass, before the queen of a thousand teeth could be released.

. . .

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2017, 11:09:07 pm »

...Unfortunately, the Spire of Glass only existed in his coma dream world, so, in order to bomb it, he'd have to put himself back in a coma. (This logic makes perfect sense when you are a recent coma victim, just watch that one British show.) So, to accomplish this, he...

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2017, 12:02:59 am »

...Smashed his head on the floor, accidentally jamming fractured skull shards into his brain, permanently putting him into a coma.
Jeremy opened his eyes to find himself at the wedding of the missile and the blunt, but the missile was nowhere to be found! Jeremy decided to...

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2017, 07:18:16 am »

...find the missile. After a short while he finds the missile next to a pond, sobbing. "Oh I do not know if I should marry the blunt. He's so fresh and nice, but I have to think of the future."
Jeremy decides that it is time for him to do something about this situation so he...

Spoiler: Chapter 1 (click to show/hide)

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2017, 09:43:20 am »

. . . takes the missile by the shoulder fin, and together they walk around the pond as they continue talking.
    "You see, it's like this," Dudenheimer begins,
    "Everyone has a purpose in life, and problems like this only begin when we allow something else to temporarily or permanently eclipse that purpose. Your purpose is to blow things up and die in the process. The joint was intended to be smoked. I'm not a psychologist by any means, nor is my skill in Miscellaneous Object Persuasion higher than a mere dabbling, yet I insist you would be happier if you would remember your purpose."
    "I- I think you're right," the missile begins to say.

Crap! Jeremy realizes, this missile's purpose was to destroy me! What have I talked myself into?

As JB Dudenheimer turns to scramble away, he runs smack into. . .
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 09:45:47 am by dustywayfarer »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6