Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Add Your Passage to the Story  (Read 4062 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Add Your Passage to the Story
« on: December 07, 2017, 05:12:41 pm »

So I start with a small passage and the next person writes the next passage and so on. Maybe each lets his or her passage end in an open sentence to be finished by the next.

As Jeremy Dudenheimer stepped into the cold early spring sun he realized something. He has been living his live rather unfulfilled. This saddened Jeremy deeply, so he went back inside to fetch him a nice cup of coffee. The coffee was warm and this gave him hope that he would do something great today. As he took a nice little sip from his porcelain cup his phone began ringing and on the other side he heard a voice he seemed to recognize. "Hey, you gotta help me I am in trouble. Please, ...

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Add Your Passage to the Story
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 05:23:41 pm »

"Do a dance on the spot or I'll explode!" Jeremy Dudenheimer dropped the phone in fright. He dropped everything and started a feeble attempt to some kind of dance, hopping it was enough to help the poor person. Flailing his limbs around he accidentally ...

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 06:26:39 pm »

... knocks the vase out of a passing man. He stumbles back and glares at you. His van, parallel parked on the road, says...
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 06:35:19 pm »

..."FREE CANDY". This was a deliberate ploy to throw people off the scent, because the van was actually full of...

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 07:01:25 pm »

... Explosives! A team of swat was pulling up, so Jeremy ran to the van and climbed into it. He ...

☼Another☼

• Bay Watcher
  • I am inevitable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 08:11:40 pm »

...Was driven away as the man exploded on the other side of the phone. He screams through the phone...

EDIT: Typo
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:26:37 pm by ☼Another☼ »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 08:31:39 pm »

"WHY DID YOU STOP DANCIN- *explodes in loud wet blast*" Shaken, Jeremy slowly put down the phone in shock as he glanced over the person in the driver's seat.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 08:47:55 pm »

...who sensed his glance and tipped his tophat in somber silence, revealing an animal-like grace the likes of which Jeremy had never seen before. Wait, it's an actual bear. What's a bear doing in a van?
"Tis a sad day for all of us my friend," the bear intones and...

☼Another☼

• Bay Watcher
  • I am inevitable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 11:27:07 pm »

...Pulls out a pipe, smoking...

MetroChensual

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 11:57:56 pm »

...A very fine weed. Jeremy then asks whoever the hell the bears is. The bear finally implores...

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2017, 12:07:40 am »

..."I am God, Jeremy," the bear says. Jeremy of course asks "T-Then why are you a talking bear?!" to which the bear responds...
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2017, 12:36:10 am »

"Didn't you know? God is actually a magical old-timey talking bear with a Southern accent. You would've known this if you stayed in Catholic school, Jeremy." The bear flashes a quick judgmental look at Jeremy and begins speaking again. "Come with me to ....
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 09:22:26 am »

...fulfill your sacred duty." He takes another puff at the pipe and waves his hand. The car closes and Jeremy's seatbelt closes on its own. The car begins driving on its own. They pass a marvelous...

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2017, 09:30:45 am »

Tower, a tower of Glass and Technomusic. as over 50,000 squatters make their lives in the tower of glass, connected through ports in their nects and hands to the Matrix. These thousands of junkies have no lives, nothing ot live for, and the dystopian vibes given off by the utterly offness of such a creation. Men, woman, and even the elderly are all a part of the great societal sham that is  the Tower of Glass.

The bear turns back, his words more slurring then usual after the twenty minute drive, He was wheezing, the bears face was tinged red from slight exhaustion.

"We're gonna hit the makers of the Tower of Glass, and to do that, they need to assemble a team of mercenaries. Illegal, Freelancer Mercenaries.

They passed by a drug addict and picked up him, on their way to pick up the real team, consisting of the famed . . .
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2017, 09:39:25 am »

...Toronto Blue Jays. They are clad in their baseball attire, wielding spiked baseball bats. "Whoa!" Jeremy exclaimed, "Why are the Toronto Blue Jays our mercenary team?"

God snorted and, in his slurred bear voice, explained "They're not the crack team themselves. They're our main army. A Holy Army of Canadian baseball players. Our actual main team is right beyond that door, filled with some of the most notorious characters of both fiction and reality." After explaining, God strolled towards the door and flung it open, instantly revealing...
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6