Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chaos in the Dungeon!  (Read 1696 times)

Lord Zack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Chaos in the Dungeon!
« on: December 09, 2017, 03:32:03 pm »

Okay so I decided to explore the dungeon underneath a keep in a town only to run smack dab into a battle, apparently between two groups of goblins! I've been picking some of them off and taking some of their stuff if they yield. There is also apparently a tavern here? So this could be considered some kind of bar brawl? I'm not sure exactly what is going on here.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos in the Dungeon!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 04:07:18 pm »

I like the idea of a tavern in a dungeon, didn't even know that was possible.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Lord Zack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 04:20:01 pm »

I don't know, maybe it's a bug. Perhaps I should try to gather more information.

hertggf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 04:45:53 pm »

Upload your save to http://dffd.bay12games.com/submit.php please :)  Secret underworld bars hidden in dungeons sounds awesome

Lord Zack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 05:04:12 pm »

I'm not sure how. I am supposed to upload the whole folder (which I can't seem to figure out how) or one file?

There was a insurrection going on in that town, I'm not sure whether the fighting in the dungeon was related or not. I am currently exploring a catacomb under a temple and people are calling for beer here as well. I haven't found the tavern keeper yet, though.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 09:04:41 pm »

I'm not sure how. I am supposed to upload the whole folder (which I can't seem to figure out how) or one file?

There was a insurrection going on in that town, I'm not sure whether the fighting in the dungeon was related or not. I am currently exploring a catacomb under a temple and people are calling for beer here as well. I haven't found the tavern keeper yet, though.
Criminals have always had groups that hung out in the dungeons and sewers. You can even start as an adventurer in one (usually in a room full of peasant corpses...). Wouldn't be that strange for them to have an insurrection like everyone else gets.

Haven't seen a tavern down there though. That's kind of cool. Seems like a reasonable thing to allow though.

hertggf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 03:26:27 am »

Each save is a folder under /data/save like /data/save/region1 or something. Zip that folder up.

Lord Zack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 02:40:48 pm »

Alright here you go, have fun: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=13298

The town I found the dungeon in is called Wardaurus I'll have to double check the civilization.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 10:01:20 pm »

Wait, are people calling for beer FROM the catacomb or are you just hearing people aboveground calling?