Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The dead void (A sci fi SG) 3/6? still open for sign ups.  (Read 2336 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: The dead void (A sci fi SG) 3/6? still open for sign ups.
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2018, 12:58:37 am »

Keep me from doing so how, exactly?
healing the ones he "interrogates" too roughly, and restraining him from doing more damage if he keeps trying to maim them anyway.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2018, 04:45:23 am »

"Best to find good weapons first. May be... agitated. Some spare biomatter would not be a bad acquisition either."

Loot the armory and grab a good weapon. Awaken one sleeper and interrogate. If it seems likely that they would join our crew, awaken them all. If not... awaken whoever seems to be in charge, interrogate, and recycle them all. I am willing to be a bit nasty with aforementioned interrogation.
keep the captain from brutalizing the iced people. l'm not bright, but I didn't sign up to harm innocents. Take note of the ones with augments and categorize them as "suspicious" while I am protecting/tending to them.
I help with keeping Egan away from the frozen people.

Also the spoilers with our characters list my role as the captain.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2018, 02:28:47 pm »

My mistake. Thought Egan was captain.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2018, 06:35:20 am »

I did think i was going to get an up date out before im off on Holiday but im not going to be able to.
So i'll see you next in june, might relunch his with a bit of changes.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG
Pages: 1 2 [3]