Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Roll To E͏l͡dr̨i̵͠t͟c͝h̷͘  (Read 8080 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To E͏l͡dr̨i̵͠t͟c͝h̷͘
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2018, 01:10:11 am »

Venture further into the realm of Dream Control. Seeing as the line between my dreams and reality is getting blurred, I should test it's limits. Set the scenery of my dream to my home environment and attempt to conjure a pocket watch and a potted plant on a table. Hopefully, I've blurred the line enough to do so and have it take effect in reality.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2018, 03:42:06 am »

Accept the burning feeling, follow where it takes me.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2018, 11:30:00 am »

Have the loyal ones scour the city for books on demon summoning. Then make them sacrifice those who wish for position of "power" to summon large amounts of weaker demons. Have my cultists sacrifice these demons to me.

The ghosts should phase through random people that aren't worshipping me and tear out bits of their soul.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2018, 04:06:48 pm »

Channel the lightning into my soul! Become one!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2018, 07:37:34 pm »

Instruct my cultists to seek out other cults and other people seeking eldritch wisdom like myself

and

consume them

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2018, 01:44:57 am »

Bob : I wish for great purpose to serve.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2018, 10:24:37 pm »

Wait around a bit to see if the mortician shows up, if he dose knock him out and cut out his brains and eat them and ithen go and look for one of the firearms I got insight about earlier.

The mortician is nowhere to be found. You find a rifle in the guard’s station. Why he had such a rifle when he’s just protecting cadavers is anyone’s guess.

Venture further into the realm of Dream Control. Seeing as the line between my dreams and reality is getting blurred, I should test it's limits. Set the scenery of my dream to my home environment and attempt to conjure a pocket watch and a potted plant on a table. Hopefully, I've blurred the line enough to do so and have it take effect in reality.

You slip easily into the Dream World, at this point it’s almost second-nature. Appearing in your home, you conjure a pocket watch and a potted plant. After focusing on them for what feels like an adequate time, you Awaken. Upon your table there is a non-functioning pocket watch and a mildly wilted, but living plant.

Accept the burning feeling, follow where it takes me.

The burning continues to grow. Just as you feel a sense of something, possibly a Gate, opening in your psyche, the feeling suddenly spiked in intensity and forces you out of your state.

Perhaps another sedative or similar substance could work.

Have the loyal ones scour the city for books on demon summoning. Then make them sacrifice those who wish for position of "power" to summon large amounts of weaker demons. Have my cultists sacrifice these demons to me.

The ghosts should phase through random people that aren't worshipping me and tear out bits of their soul.

The Loyalists scour the city, but something seems to be actively blocking their attempts to find the books. A few of them already had some Insight into demons, which when pooled allows them to summon some dæmons, although not many. Sacrificing these lesser dæmons is a messy task, and several cultists are lost in the process.

The ghosts have stolen enough Soul chunks that they could form a complete Soul, in the right conditions.

Spoiler: Secheral (click to show/hide)

Instruct my cultists to seek out other cults and other people seeking eldritch wisdom like myself

and

consume them

Spoiler: Maximum Spin (click to show/hide)

Bob : I wish for great purpose to serve.

S̨͟͢͞P̴͏R̷̡̀͘È̶A͟͞͡D̵͝͝ ͏̧M҉Y҉̵͢ ̴̨҉I̶҉́͜͝Ń̢̀͠F͘͝L͘̕͝҉U͏̨͝Ę̵N̢̛͡C̷̢͡E̛͏́͘ ̕͝͝A̷̴̵͢͠N̵̶̨͠D̀ ̷̧͝L̢͡É̕͜͜͞A̶̧V̷̛͘È̛́͟͞ ́̕͝Ḿ̢͜Ȩ ̡͜͡͡T̵̛͞͝͞Ơ̷ ͟͞͠S̢͝L̴͜͞U͢͢M̸̨̢͠B͜͝҉̶̴E̕͏̸̢Ŕ̵̡͞ ̷́O̴̡͡Ņ̸C̷̛͢͝͏E̸̸͠҉ ̴̵̢̛̛M̵̢̀͟͠O̵҉Ŗ͟͝҉Ȩ̕͟͢͡

Channel the lightning into my soul! Become one!

As lightning begins striking furiously, you attempt to catch some. Upon the bolt of lightning striking your skyward reaching finger tips, it channels into your body and you feel it seep into your soul.

Sorry for the long wait, real life has swamped me with back to school stuff and general messiness.

Hopefully things smooth out from here.

Point out typos or things I missed, I'm sure I missed something.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 03:51:48 pm by chaotic skies »
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2018, 10:44:33 pm »

((You missed my action, can fix?))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2018, 11:30:36 pm »

Bask in the blood spilled in my name. Those cultists not engaged in killing for me are instructed to raid libraries and private collections owned by eccentric billionaires to bring back books on the occult for me. Not just to read, although I will, but also to concentrate enough arcane knowledge in one place to cause... distortions.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2018, 11:58:01 pm »

"Hmhm. Seems I'm on the right track after all... better dream control should fix this."

Fall asleep in a populated building of some sorts, like an apartment or hotel. Jump into random people's dreams and attempt to destroy their sleeping souls.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2018, 12:24:06 am »

Try and mix a more potent concoction, combine with acupuncture therapy to further awaken my mind. I WILL succeed.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2018, 01:24:29 am »

Have my cultists carve summoning circles into their flesh. Fuse the complete soul with a skyscraper.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2018, 06:56:08 am »

Hide the rifle and ammo on my person and return to my hovel in an abandoned building, then focus on the knowledge I gained from eating the brains and see what useful info I can pull from it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2018, 03:52:35 pm »

Fixed that Doom, sorry for the mistake.

Also, zippity zap.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2018, 07:42:59 pm »

((Zip zap zop.))

Take the lightning in my soul, and sit in the binding circle in the thunderstorm. This is a binding circle surrounded by an electicity control circle.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]