Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: A LOT of suggestions!  (Read 5196 times)

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
Re: A LOT of suggestions!
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2018, 11:30:24 pm »

I wonder how that zoning would work? I really hope it doesn't take away player choice.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2018, 12:46:27 am »

I wonder how that zoning would work? I really hope it doesn't take away player choice.
Choice of what?
A zone workshop is just a flexibly sized workshop which you can assign tools and workers to, isn't it? What are you worried about specifically?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 12:51:11 am by Shonai_Dweller »

GoblinCookie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2018, 08:25:13 am »

-Mechanisms are connected remotely.

Remote controlled mechanisms are already a thing.  They are actually little radio transmitters/recievers.

-Drawbridge does not require a bit of power to lift. This applies to many other mechanisms, such as floodgate, doors, hatches and lifting bars.

No power is needed to lift a drawbridge, you just attach it to a lever using a mechanism. 

-The temperature under the ground. The temperature under the ground never changes.

Why would it?  The temperature underground should increase as you get deeper, but currently it does not. 

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2018, 08:35:52 am »

Remote controlled mechanisms are already a thing.  They are actually little radio transmitters/recievers.
Radio transmitters did not exist in the 1400s.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

GoblinCookie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2018, 09:08:19 am »

Radio transmitters did not exist in the 1400s.

That is the joke.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2018, 10:30:02 am »

I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2018, 05:35:03 pm »

-Drawbridge does not require a bit of power to lift. This applies to many other mechanisms, such as floodgate, doors, hatches and lifting bars.

No power is needed to lift a drawbridge, you just attach it to a lever using a mechanism. 

-The temperature under the ground. The temperature under the ground never changes.

Why would it?  The temperature underground should increase as you get deeper, but currently it does not.
The OP is very poorly formatted and unclear, but im pretty sure they intended to mean that these and some other similar things are problems to be fixed rather than suggestions to implement
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]