Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Roll to Ǫ̸̛ff͟i͢c҉̀ę̕: Paperwork in Five Dimensions  (Read 8129 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Ǫ̸̛ff͟i͢c҉̀ę̕: Paperwork in Five Dimensions
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2017, 11:08:36 am »

I appreciate the offers, but you guys are free to keep/start playing. If I try doing updates (roughly) every other day, twelve people translates to about six turns a day. That's quite manageable on my end, assuming I can get some consistent work in. Would rather try that before I start turning people away at the door.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2017, 01:04:31 am »

Begin "processing" my next patient. Who is he/she/it? Why are they here?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2018, 04:47:20 pm »

Name: Nicholas
Apperence: Indeterminate. When viewed directly, appears as a 13-14 year old boy, wearing a appropriately sized suit. The boy has light skin, black hair, and pure white eyes. When viewed indirectly (Out of the corner of your eye), Appears as a hugely tall (10ft) but incredibly thin man with the same features.
Position: Cartographer for the building's extraspacial spaces.
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2018, 06:19:45 am »

Is there an extra spot?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2018, 06:47:05 am »

Guys, the last creator post was in 2017, let this thread die in peace unless whisperling decides to pick it back up. If he does, he'll probably make a new one anyway.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]