Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A problem with ESO, or rather one of its products.  (Read 2329 times)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: A problem with ESO, or rather one of its products.
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2021, 03:33:03 am »

8 days isn't that long a response time for a game with so many players. Support teams are only human after all, they can only read and reply to so many tickets per day.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2021, 11:11:23 am »

8 days isn't that long a response time for a game with so many players. Support teams are only human after all, they can only read and reply to so many tickets per day.

That was one of my points.  :P

Also squeaky wheel getting the grease, and curiosity about whether my advice helped in any way.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2021, 02:50:11 pm »

Just as a note for the future, be extremely careful with disputing credit card charges. Most companies will go scorched earth if you do it to them. Like, "immediately delete your account and everything in it" scorched earth. It is the nuclear option and you do not want to take it unless you have nothing else to lose.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2021, 11:19:35 pm »

From the looks of things, posting here helped, as it seems Evil Customer Support frequents these forums.  :P

But seriously, complaining about not hearing a response in 2 days...was a bit premature.  Glad that everything worked out so well!

You can also see why I avoid any games with the word "Subscription" in it.  I believe in buying games, not renting them.
Pages: 1 [2]