Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Rockfalls the Depths of Volcanoes ~ The story of 20 dwarves in a pressure cooker  (Read 67578 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

Before thy take thy endless sleep arise and heed on last thing! ARISE!   8)

Ok necroing for a GOOD reason. Why don't we have dante just pass the save to someone that wants to continue it? (I would do it but both my DF skills and my writing....well....let's just say we are better off with something else...) of course if there is no backup my necromancy is for nothing ::) (but at least I got to say something dramatic) 
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Farewell, Rockfalls! 

Ok necroing for a GOOD reason. Why don't we have dante just pass the save to someone that wants to continue it? (I would do it but both my DF skills and my writing....well....let's just say we are better off with something else...) of course if there is no backup my necromancy is for nothing ::) (but at least I got to say something dramatic) 

Sounds like an idea!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 10:06:41 pm by Pencil_Art »

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test

That's what I thought!  But I didn't want to necro...  Wait, I am.  Dante?

I could have sworn he said that he didn't have the save, but he only said he lost tons of stuff.

I wish he could have kept on going!  He has no idea how awesome it would be if we knew how it fell!

I'm consolidating all of the Dante stuff into one document, by the way.  That's my hobby, doing that to famous forts.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Dante

• Bay Watcher
  • Dante likes cats for their corrupt intentions.
    • View Profile

Yeah, I suspected at the time it would be gone, along with a bunch of stuff from that 'era'. Now I've gone back and checked and I don't have it.  :'(

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile

Doing a necro, sorry. I was inspired by this awesome read and started a new succession fortress with this premise in mind. This was a good read tho, happy I took the time to go through it.

Stonelock: The Fiery Vault
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 11:17:34 pm by TheImmortalRyukan »
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]