Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: The Jawa Fortress of Rashvir, Deathstar  (Read 23679 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: The Jawa Fortress of Rashvir, Deathstar.
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2018, 05:40:38 pm »

Felsite, 128

Not much happened this month.

I'm not sure who approved the guard's tactics.

That droid is still depressed, despite this awesome room I made for it.

In light of the various beast hunters we've got, I've made a path into the caverns.

It includes dual-layered drawbridges and a hall of cage traps, so I expect it should be safe enough.

Finally, the mayor has ended a mandate banning the export of figurines. I don't think we actually have any, but I'm sure it makes him feel important.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2018, 08:59:19 pm »

Nice starter defenses- but the question is: how would they fair against force wielding Dathomir Nightsisters riding atop War Rancors (and is that a thing)?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2018, 09:19:19 pm »

Not as a real civ, no. Maybe I should make them sometime. Nightsisters do exist, however. So do War Rancors.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2018, 07:46:30 pm »

Hematite, 128

Some stormtrooper thieves came by, but they didn't get anything. A rearing spider infiltrated Rashvir through a different hole leading into the central shaft,  Thankfully, nobody was hurt. Our depressed robot even got to be a bit of a hero.

I ordered that grates be put over the hole, and also took a look at the river.

Bones fill the riverbed and the wall is stained red with blood. Fear us, slap-fish. Fear. Anyway, the path into the caverns is done. I'm sure nothing will ever go wrong with it, thanks to my insurmountable defenses.

For some reason, a bunch of jawas immediately trooped down there to retrieve objects and dead animals. Maybe I should forbid that.

However, they should be safe with all these monster hunters headed down.

We have a new mayor. Too bad, I liked the old one. He just kept mandating figurines.
My mods and forum games.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2018, 09:10:56 pm »

Quote from: QUOTH WOOKIEPEDIA
the rearing spider, also known as the giant cave spider

It's just like the one from DF vanilla. It is terrifying. Also, THIS GUY apparently used to win spear-fights with him, making Wicket W. Warrick on par with most legendary dwarf weaponmasters.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2018, 05:43:37 pm »

All those monster slayers... if they all die, my headcanon will be that the "Leeroy Jenkins" incident happened.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2018, 08:24:49 pm »

Malachite, 128

The beast hunters finally found what they were looking for. For one, the hunt went well.

However, our ewok met a rancor.

(Note:That was the entire fight.)

He didn't stand a chance. The rancor ambushed him while he was drinking and killed him in a matter of seconds. However, it thankfully wasn't too hungry after that. Everyone else was able to get away without being attacked. The rancor then wandered up to our cavern entrance and was promptly grabbed by a cage trap.

Jawas of Rashvir, we have a rancor.

Weirdly enough, almost the exact same thing happened a few days later, except the unfortunate hunter was a Shistavanen rebel who picked a fight with a bonzami.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 08:37:23 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2018, 10:00:09 pm »

Can we name him Squishy
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2018, 12:08:40 am »

But he already has a name. The Jawas titled him Inotayoli after he ate that ewok.

Galena, 128

I've set up a temple level for the various religious needs of the fort. I've represented the foreign gods that a few worship with a little hall of shrines.

A clone trooper scored a win for the hunters down in the caverns.

I've noticed that one of the hunters is actually an unarmed Gungan noblewoman with no real combat skills. I, er, wish her good luck. She says she once killed another gungan, though I'm not sure what the circumstances were.

Another hunter casualty, a trandoshan rebel. He attacked a pack of Hssiss and was mauled after crippling one of them. I sent the squad down to finish the job. Before they could get there, our Gungan lady consort was mauled to death as well.

At least the squad effortlessly took care of both lizards before they could hurt anyone else.

I've dug out a new chamber off the central shaft for training our new beasts. They're caged here for now, and I have cage traps just in case anything goes wrong.

Now a Wookiee hunter has fallen after a krykna landed a few lucky shots to his head. Sad to see all these hunters go, but I guess this is the career they wanted.

The krykna then wandered off and bit off a construction droid's foot while inflicting major damage on the rest of her. I strongly suspect the droid would have died if she was organic. Eventually, the guards put a stop to it.

Autumn has come.
My mods and forum games.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2018, 02:16:36 am »

I probably should have asked earlier, but could I have a redorf?
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2018, 10:41:35 am »

Alright. Anything in particular?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 02:52:50 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2018, 01:22:20 pm »

This is a very interesting turn indeed. Nice Temple level.

I'm all for taking another turn come spring, but does anyone else want it before me?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2018, 12:29:10 am »

Limestone, 128

We have come under attack! The Yuuzhan Vong have arrived in force to exterminate us alongside a horde of their beasts.

I'm most worried about their quednak mounts, those are enormous. We have hardly anything that can stand against this horde, but I did deploy the squad to the gate as those jawas and pets that were on the surface at the time retreated. Not a single loth-cat or fisherjawa was left behind. (Although a loitering loth-cat only got in at the last second.)

The bonzami and Guardsteam the rancor have been slightly trained, so they should be able to wander around safely. Thankfully, our clan knew how to train them already. I gave Guardsteam some quick war training and assigned him to Rainbowdashfanboi. Since they can't get in, the Vong army has set up camp on a northern hill.

Down in the caverns, a second rancor killed a clone trooper hunter and a valet droid. I sent the squad after it. The first elite cutter to reach it fought hard and crippled the thing, but was eventually overwhelmed and killed. On a related note, I take back anything disparaging I might have said about biting classes.

After being badly burned by the squad and knocked out by our jawa biter, the monster was easily finished off.
My mods and forum games.

rainbowdashfanboi84

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Jawa Fortress of Rashvir, Deathstar:The Yuuzhan Vong War begins.
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2018, 10:12:12 am »

.......i have a rancor? heh. hehehhehe ha haaa HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Jawa Fortress of Rashvir, Deathstar:The Yuuzhan Vong War begins.
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2018, 07:47:49 pm »

...I'm actually gonna see if I can draw the Ewok vs. Rancor fight. Gimme a day or two, plus the time to see if I can borrow a decent camera.
GENERATION 32:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12