Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 47427 times)

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2018, 04:19:33 pm »

Buy a drink for everyone on board. And another. And another. Meanwhile no one will notice the K.O. mafia boss locked in the toilets.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2018, 08:28:19 pm »

Hope the two different possible me's can have separate turns in our own timelines. Meanwhile, go pick up my luggage.

Hope the two different possible me's can have separate turns in our own timelines. Meanwhile, start setting up shelter.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 4
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2018, 06:26:02 am »

Lock my self in the cockpit away from the potential craziness.
[5] You fortify the cockpit and hide in it.
Tell the robot to guard the helicopter against anyone who isn't me, meanwhile I'm buying a pizza with the money I conveniently have.
[6] You buy an atomic self-heating pizza.
team up with brother John to capture and sacrifice the other cultists
[3 vs. 5] You're both recaptured.
Release the pigeons.
[5] You unleash zombies upon the airliner and inhabitants thereof.
Tell Bane that he's a big guy.
[1] You insult his size repeatedly and are shot repeatedly. Respawn?
Break out of this Schroedinger's situation by walking out of the plane.
[4] You flee from the zombie-infested wreckage of the plane.
Wander.
[2] You climb up to evade the zombies.
Buy a drink for everyone on board. And another. And another. Meanwhile no one will notice the K.O. mafia boss locked in the toilets.
Hope the two different possible me's can have separate turns in our own timelines. Meanwhile, go pick up my luggage.

Hope the two different possible me's can have separate turns in our own timelines. Meanwhile, start setting up shelter.
Please only attempt one action per turn. (There's only one timeline and I hope to keep it that way.)

Quote from: Cultists
Finally sacrifice ziizo and brother John!
[1 vs. 3] They wander off and stumble into some security guards. Good luck!
Quote from: Baggage-zombies
Devour the inhabitants of the airliner/wreckage.
[1 vs. 4] Zombie pigeons are apparently no match for murderous mercenaries. (The baggage succumbed to their instinctive urges to help humans carry things around.)

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • got it all worked out, don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2018, 06:28:47 am »

Open a hatch, exit to the roof of the plane, debark.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2018, 06:47:10 am »

Eat the pizza and return to the copter. Tell the robot to fly it to the nearest animal pound.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2018, 06:51:17 am »

Un-tame the baggage.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2018, 07:38:57 am »

let the security guards deal with it and invite john to a drink in the ship kitchen/restaurant
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2018, 09:28:59 am »

Respawn in the plane's cockpit, then knockout King Zultan with my fist.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2018, 02:09:53 pm »

Hide somewhere away from the flaming ship

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2018, 03:47:11 pm »

After seeing all this insanity, I wish I could safely and effortlessly teleport people and things from anywhere to anywhere at will as often as I want. Then, I teleport myself to New York City.

Egan, I'm seriously considering spending a wish to set your wishes to one. Doubt it'd allowed, so doing this first mostly to make sure I live long enough to do more than that. I'm honestly tempted to just make myself immune to harm first, but this ought to give me something to do other than fight in this absurd battle for several turns.

Edit: All right, good to have confirmation on that.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 08:34:05 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2018, 04:16:02 pm »

After seeing all this insanity, I wish I could safely and effortlessly teleport people and things from anywhere to anywhere at will as often as I want. Then, I teleport myself to New York City.

Egan, I'm seriously considering spending a wish to set your wishes to one. Doubt it'd allowed, so doing this first mostly to make sure I live long enough to do more than that. I'm honestly tempted to just make myself immune to harm first, but this ought to give me something to do other than fight in this absurd battle for several turns.
Setting Egan's wish supply to one falls under wishing for more wishes, so prohibited. (But also unnecessary as Egan's wish will return normally.)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • got it all worked out, don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2018, 04:29:39 pm »

Rules say that I gain one wish per seven turns, not that my wish supply resets to one. Therefore on turn 8 I'll get one additional wish, increasing my total supply from negative infinity to negative infinity.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2018, 05:32:10 pm »

Try to help as many innocent civilians away from this mess.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2018, 06:19:34 pm »

Rules say that I gain one wish per seven turns, not that my wish supply resets to one. Therefore on turn 8 I'll get one additional wish, increasing my total supply from negative infinity to negative infinity.
As long as you keep your additional wish separate from you negative infinity of wishes, you might be able to get one. Also, you can wish for something you don't want wished for and use up a negative wish to get something out of it.

Also, I sorta doubled my turns just to see how it would turn out. I guess I'll collapse in a quantum sense. Get my luggage while preparing shelter.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2018, 01:32:51 am »

Try and fly the airliner to another airport, if that doesn't work jump out of the airliner and run.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30