Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Script Deteriorate Corpses doesn't affect all corpses or remains  (Read 1632 times)

Novaris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As far as I have seen there are many dfhack scripters here so maybe you can help me out a little on my quest to clean up my fortress. After being under constant attacks by goblins, humans and even the undead piles of corpses and mangled feet, hands, heads, neck, teeth are scattered around the map. And since having my dwarves walking out there to collect and dump the stuff is a guarantee for fun I thought 'nah just let it lay there for a year or two and the cloth and rejains will rot away'. Well go figure, they dont.

On my quest to find a solution I found the dfhack plugins for deterioratecorpses and food and copied them to also affect forbidden ammo but for some reason the scripts only affects ammo shot by my dwarves and not invaders ammo and not all corpses, bones and so on disappear. Dwarves of course remain but also certain horses or goblins or human bodies just won't wear.

I would appreciate any help here, maybe I overlooked a script that already solves this or I'm doing something wrong...