Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: SPAMSOVEREIGN: HRM Iago Malagrange-Thaüm of Nevo Koronn  (Read 4627 times)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMSOVEREIGN: HRM Iago Malagrange-Thaüm of Nevo Koronn
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2018, 09:40:48 am »

What stars his sister rules?

Although i fear that the tangleriam might use the chance to attack us from behind, i go for A, Our deal with thaumatan don't include we going to wars, and they will for sure come to defend us when the tangleriam attacks
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2018, 09:44:31 am »

Brunhild controls the stars Jacobin and Altina.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2018, 10:16:45 am »

My hesitation is because our military number seems low, but I don't know anyone else's size either so it might be quite respectable. It's still early game.
I'd prefer to keep to diplomacy and intrigue, but it might help those goals to establish our new dynasty has a bionic fist beneath the velvet glove.
A

(The Thaumatans probably expect to be consulted before military adventures, but didn't include anything specific about Köningsheimers in their agreement. Taglerin will be another matter.)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2018, 12:29:12 am »

A I think that Ragnar will make a good second ally. It's always good to have another ally just in case the first ally stabs you in the back.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2018, 08:23:07 am »

Ragnar roars with joy, as you make your announcement, and you celebrate deep into the night. You depart at night, and rally your armies, fleets and nobles the following few days. A week later, your fleet departs for Lys, headed towards Brunhild's unsuspecting Jarldom.

As the flagship is about to depart, you face a choice.

A: I will lead the fleet and troops myself!
B: Ithias will be in charge of the operation.
C: One of my noble generals will lead the charge.
D: The perfect leader would be a promising NKFF lowborn, no matter how controversial.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2018, 10:40:37 am »

B

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2018, 11:23:44 am »

Go warrior husband, but shave your head so we have material to make some more kids from you

B
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2018, 10:29:05 am »

Ithias again seems overjoyed at the chance, and the disappointment of the defeat at the hound race seems to fade from his face. Surely, this choice will also lessen the anger of the uninformed Thaumatans, as Ithias is sure to represent them on the battlefield. You wave your husband goodbye and return to your palace, anxious of what is to come.

Two days later, you receive a message. The ambush has resulted in a minor victory for you and your allies, destroying a decent chunk of Brunhild's unsuspecting fleet. Your fleet is now laying siege to the outernmost planet of the Jacobin System, Jin-Taarn, raining down bombs on their cities and facilities. Your formidable force of ground troops should be ready to move in within the next week. You're still able to send out orders from the comfort of your home.

A: Blow this meaningless moon to ashes, and focus on the planet that actually matters in the system, Jaxyss.
B: Continue the siege, the entire system needs to be pacified before we can move on.
C: Chase Brunhild's regrouping fleet into the Altina system.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2018, 11:09:47 am »

A) wait. What is offered here Is a moon genocide or blietzkrieg? or just bombard their ways of counter-attack and go for the main planet?

B) slow and steady, time for enemy fleet regrouping or the planet doing something

C) Don't give them time to regroup properly and get air-control space dominance

I don't know how capable is this system (or any) of recreating a space fleet or reinforcing themselves to a point where it can arm a formidable defense

Maybe C will do better in preventing their counter-attack in the middle of a siege?
Novice english wordsmith

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2018, 12:36:02 pm »

B

On the principle of equality: Ragnar promised to help us with the Taglerine's single system, so we'll commit to one system on his behalf and not stretch to Altina. Even this much should alter the balance of power in his favor.

Brunhild's counter-attack will come; but if she leaves some defenders at Altina against the other brother possibly coming that direction, we won't face as much total strength. If she does throw everything, then we shouldn't be all that much worse off and have a beachhead established here besides.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2018, 02:39:58 am »

B Yeah force them to come to us, then our ally can move in.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]