Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I'm letting you pick the next universe... based only on the name. Enjoy!

Microscope
- 2 (22.2%)
Ditch
- 0 (0%)
Shattered
- 2 (22.2%)
Jail
- 2 (22.2%)
Failure
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge: Acter's Revenge  (Read 19429 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Acter's Revenge
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2018, 04:29:39 pm »

Roboson, God of Whatnot and Yeahthat, makes the opening move. Relying on his powers of Water and Salt, Roboson causes rain in this world to become highly acidic and damaging to plants and animals of all kinds.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 04:42:50 pm by Roboson »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2018, 04:38:48 pm »

X'arilyg the God of Insanity, imbues thoughts of the True Mind into this world

Create the infestation known as the Psychology Elementals, entities made of pure shadow and live in the realm of the mind. They are based of corruption and hatred of things, which they call as being "salty", yet have the soul of Decay within them. They have the power to mind control, self-disguise as a mortal of another, and soul harvesting of sapients. They reproduce by impregnating other mortal's mind and driving them to insanity, and when they fall... another Psycholoid is created from there ashes. The Psycholoid looks like this...essence of despair

Place the first broodling of the Psycholoids near one of the Cicada tribes, and let madness grow...

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2018, 04:44:47 pm »

i turn up the heat on the surface of the planet so it turns the acid water into steam
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2018, 05:01:25 pm »

Whip the acid steam into a storm.

((domains are air and vaccum))
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 06:22:23 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2018, 05:08:35 pm »

The throw...had been rather traumatic for Varalin. Who had already lost many of her marbles tragically and had become somewhat of a lost cause. She was a Madwoman who had lost herself in what she had been and in her own grief.

From which even Acter has been unable to pull her. She had been raving screaming. Something incessant and tainted. Clothed in wrongness and looking, unlike his old friend despite the cry of joy she had given at seeing him. The mad words that dribbled from her words were likely what caused her to be flung.

It hurt. It hurt Varalin to think right now. To think of Acter pushing her away. He was a last pull towards coherency and she didn't understand what happened..or why she felt the need to run.

Varalin quietly begins to manifest her emotions. Letting them take shape. Grief...anger and distorted and contorted love. Creatures born of madness and likely to act mad. A menace upon the world and likely to cause much suffering.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2018, 05:12:46 pm »

I Look upon the humans and the foul Insects, And I Forged a near immortal, a man of light to lead the humans to war against the false gods in my name, the name of the one true god.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2018, 05:42:29 pm »

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
Burn the grass so that the cicadas have nothing to carve their symbols into. Then burn everything.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2018, 08:10:13 pm »

"Heh. Hehehehe. Hahahahehehehehe. A new world to I M P R O V E ! And now, for the first Improvement..."

Create the Uvhoth, baleful giant rock-scaled earthworms enveloped in clouds of necrotic dust who nibble on the roots of the world and who surface every few weeks to feed on the juicy living. Owing to their rocky makeup, they are essentially immune to fire and typically resistant to acid.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2018, 09:33:24 pm »

"Dear god brother... this was not my fault!"

Firstly, give Varalin a hug, she needs one. Secondly, begin balancing chaos and order to make the world equally chaotic and orderly, it's too orderly.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2018, 11:02:05 pm »

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)

Find out where the cicadas keep their libraries. They have to hoard their science somewhere. It shall be mine.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 11:04:02 pm by Secheral »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2018, 11:13:14 pm »

Varalin's body is shaking. Wrecked and feeble covered in blood. Looking like a women who belonged in an insane asylum beyond a doubt.

Hands twitching slowly. A low unadulterated groan leaving her lips. The sound of her voice coming out creeky and weak. Tinged with confusion and anger...and sorrow and grief.

With Hatred and malice. With loss and horror. With fright and terror that explained why she was constantly shaking why her eyes were always wide-eyed.

"Acter...A-Acter acter...after. Pain?
Pain!

Acterians...my fault..

"Everything is my fault..everything."

Twitching. Her skin was twitching. Her body was churning she wanted to rip it off. She wanted to rip it all off herself and parade around without it. Without skin, it won't itch.

They won't twitch, would they? They won't feel so utterly wrong and vile. Why are things vile? Don't understand wants to but does not.

Memory's swirling. Hand twitching and gripping the hugger.Desperately reaching upwards with the other hand a whimper leaving her throat.

...The planet?

This was the planet,

Right?

Why could she not see the fortress in the sky? Where was Acter? The acterians?

Her own plant children she made. Why was it all gone?

Her mind swirled and a moment of lucidity in madness fades once more. An attempt to make sense quickly devolving into a barrage of laughter and sobbing as grief takes over once more despite the thrashing of her form and mind trying to stop it. As her emotions and thoughts are pushed aside like they were nothing but afterthoughts and the grief overwhelms her once more.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2018, 11:04:57 am »

I just realized that I'd promised that things in the universe affect the availability of actions, not their rolls. I'll have to change Sigil mechanics now.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2018, 12:01:56 pm »

"Well. We best get a move on."

With the Power of FIRE, heat the loins and passions of the world's mortals, making them enter the greatest rut the world has ever seen. Lo shall attempt to aid the new hedonists in feeding their passions and  usurp some measure of authority. The ever asexual Acter should be pained by this, stuff like this will surely get his titties in a twist.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 12:15:43 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2018, 12:10:46 pm »

Character Advisor's Notice: Acter does not give a shit if the mortals like sex. It's a fact of life. It's been documented that religions that advocate complete abstinence die out because the members of it can't replenish the population.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2018, 12:18:53 pm »

"Well. We best get a move on."

With the Power of FIRE, heat the loins and passions of the world's mortals, making them enter the greatest rut the world has ever seen. Lo shall attempt to aid the new hedonists in feeding their passions and  usurp some measure of authority. The ever asexual Acter should be pained by this, stuff like this will surely get his titties in a twist.

Really. Smut? That's your attack?
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16