Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36

Author Topic: Wizard Princess RTD [Turn 15: Sideshow]  (Read 44345 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Princess RTD [Turn 9: CALM DOWN]
« Reply #345 on: February 16, 2018, 07:58:01 pm »

Mordred sensed a change coming over the tower. Perhaps it was a difference in mushroom growth (he fondly patted a cute little green mushroom that had started growing from his bed), or the flickering light and maniacal laughter coming from their newest pyromancer, or the way their shared apprentice was now crying about .. still having some vestige of humanity?

Or it could have been Enoch having apparently transcended into becoming a purer form of Enoch.

Regardless, he felt that the coming days would be a useful forge for his Rabble Guard. He needed Revolutionary Guards, not mere rabble!

Micromanage my guards into more general usefulness! Actually dealing with threats (like whatever Enoch's latest problem is) should work.

((Isn't the cabal only in their minds/shared waking dreams?))
We're dealing with insane wizards. What difference does this have from their reality?
Well, now we're not the ones to blame. Can't you guys just rescue this random girl already and leave us to destroy the world in peace?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 08:16:44 pm by Nirur Torir »

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 16, 2018, 08:01:29 pm »

Quote from: Ninjas
Wage Ninja War with the Cabal Ninjas: (2) Quest, Dolosus
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Princess RTD [Turn 6: Deeper]
« Reply #347 on: February 16, 2018, 08:50:41 pm »

"No no no. This will not do. Enoch doesn't run. Enoch doesn't fight. Enoch doesn't think. Enoch doesn't live.
Enoch teaches. Enoch has to teach now.
Dismantle the body, corrupt the soul, destroy the mind. The dead can never die. Enoch is the avatar, I pull the strings."

Enoch grabs the princess by the arms and screams to her the eldritch truth and the lessons of Dagon Magic, ignoring everything else. She has to learn.
If anything blocks Enoch from teaching, use Dagon Magic itself to allow Enoch to teach the princess by any means possible. Even if that involves using it on himself, the princess, the tower, the mages, etc.

One day, I might not be there for her anymore. While Enoch continues the lessons, attemp to have the princess gain some initiative and try to learn by herself, like Sally and the other mages. When Enoch dies, she will have to continue her own training alone.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 05:52:11 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 16, 2018, 09:21:46 pm »

Well, at least now we don't have to deal with the idiots who thought messing with the cabal was a good idea. Best leave them to their fates.

Use ninja tricks to make Sally fireproof, encourage her to Burn It All Down: (1) Egan
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Princess RTD [Turn 6: Deeper]
« Reply #349 on: February 16, 2018, 10:33:00 pm »

"No no no. This will not do. Enoch doesn't run. Enoch doesn't fight. Enoch doesn't think. Enoch doesn't live.
Enoch teaches. Enoch has to teach now.
Dismantle the body, corrupt the soul, destroy the mind. The dead can never die. Enoch is the avatar, I pull the strings."

I keep reading Enoch's lines in a house elf voice.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 16, 2018, 10:38:36 pm »

Use ninja tricks to make Sally fireproof, encourage her to Burn It All Down: (2) Egan, Maximum Spin

I mean fire does solve everything if you use enough of it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 16, 2018, 11:23:41 pm »

Console Princess; hopefully this is the edge of realization that's needed to help her move herself.

To all mages, especially exotic mages--stop training the Princess directly and use your skills to either help with the tower, or help fix this mess you put us all into, please!

Cio could only create short and concise messages to the others as she dealt with the heavily taxing task of managing things in an environment laden with self-centric pursuits and thoughtless training. This was purely why there should be a curriculum, or at least some manner of coordination between trainers. Nobody else bothered to reply, too, which gave her the impression that they were only looking after themselves.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 17, 2018, 12:27:37 am »

Use ninja tricks to make Sally fireproof, encourage her to Burn It All Down: (3) Egan, Maximum Spin, ZBridges

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 17, 2018, 04:44:20 am »

"Proper vision. Autonomous psychoarthropodic constructs. Ja, this is not good. Not good at all."

Maxime runs. Finds somewhere else in the Kingdom. If the visions go away, she finds a girl that looks reasonably like Marcille used to, and explains to the parents that their daughter is in fact of royal blood, along with some cock-and-bull story about switched cradles and huntsmen and evil counts.

Maxime also sends a short note in reply to Cio.

To all mages, especially exotic mages--stop training the Princess directly and use your skills to either help with the tower, or help fix this mess you put us all into, please!
Cio Cioae,
While your advice on discontinuing Marcille's education is sensible and perceptive, I believe that nothing further can be done for the tower. The situation is simply beyond repair. As such, I suggest that we retreat at once, and pretend to the council that some backwoods peasant girl is the Princess, in order to spend the following years in wealth and security, making preparations against the end of the age of man. This is what I shall devote myself to directly.
If you know of anyone sane who would be willing to assist me, do not hesistate to tell them of my actions.

Good luck with all future endeavours,
Maxime
One wheel short of a wagon

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 17, 2018, 07:52:28 am »

Use ninja tricks to make Sally fireproof, encourage her to Burn It All Down: (3) Egan, Maximum Spin, ZBridges
Rescue Sally already: MCreeper
Use ninja mind tricks to make Sally fall in love with Marcy:
Yuri? Probably too early, though.  Stealing, then loving?  :P
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 11:46:34 am by MCreeper »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 17, 2018, 08:54:58 am »

Cio Cioae,
While your advice on discontinuing Marcille's education is sensible and perceptive, I believe that nothing further can be done for the tower. The situation is simply beyond repair. As such, I suggest that we retreat at once, and pretend to the council that some backwoods peasant girl is the Princess, in order to spend the following years in wealth and security, making preparations against the end of the age of man. This is what I shall devote myself to directly.
If you know of anyone sane who would be willing to assist me, do not hesistate to tell them of my actions.

Good luck with all future endeavours,
Maxime

Just two months happened!

Prophecies don't work that fast, unless there was some catalyst to it--and that is usually artificial in action. These effects, while SEEMINGLY VERY harsh, are only the superficial points to address when facing benign and foundational magic. These injections of pure magic do not mix well with the physics we live with, which is why magic should be controlled. Which is why I deeply address all exotic mages to stop training the Princess when she is neither a neophyte in foundational magic, or even knowledgeable about any of these when she is not being guided by any 'tutor'.

These...'errors' with the tower can be fixed. Each one of you contributed to it. You can amend it.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 17, 2018, 09:47:34 am »

((Please remember that Enoch currently can't answer any letters.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 17, 2018, 05:02:54 pm »

Use ninja tricks to make Sally fireproof, encourage her to Burn It All Down: (4) Egan, Maximum Spin, ZBridges, Doomblade187
Rescue Sally already: MCreeper
Use ninja mind tricks to make Sally fall in love with Marcy:

"BURN IT ALL."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 17, 2018, 05:10:21 pm »

Stop training the Princess directly for now and use my skills to help with the tower.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 17, 2018, 10:42:56 pm »

((Please remember that Enoch currently can't answer any letters.))
((IF we remembered this, we'd all know there are ninjas or other collaborators ruining stuff--because Enoch being stuffed in a bag is VERY WORRYING if any of us found out.

Apparently we are very...err, dim, with our spot checks, as the GM never mentioned it :P And somehow YOU STILL GET TO TEACH THE PRINCESS while being stuffed in a bag))
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36