Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: extremely dwarfy death of a vampire macedwarf woman  (Read 560 times)

Timmi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
extremely dwarfy death of a vampire macedwarf woman
« on: January 16, 2018, 03:34:21 am »

I just encountered another poison dust FB in the first cavern with a scaly body. while I just trying to lure it poisoning itself with a kitten, I found the second body which has been drained off. So suddenly an idea struck me.

Somehow I decided to use Dwarf Therapist to locate the vampire bastard. Then I found she is in my military squad. Somehow she didn't manage to grasp a proper weapon, but a masterwork wooden shield.
So I just send her to say hello to the dust FB. She slayed the FB with her masterwork wooden shield with a few seconds, with no obvious wound can be observed in the (v-w) menu, but whole body rotten when looking at the thought page.
The normal story is then the warrior begin unconscious and spreading miasma and finally ended his glorious life a few tiles away from the last game he had.

But that's for normal urist(ess). She's a vampire which don't have to sleep. so she just walked to the fort entrance which is miles away, while her rotten body still spreading miasma. Then she got to hospital and lie on a bed, awaking. Then after the chief diagnoser diagnosed her, a Adequate surgeon came to operate surgery on her, while she's awaking.
So the surgeon keeps removing the rotten tissue of her body while she keeps rotting, and regenerating vampirely quickly, keeping surgeon busy for about 2 months. Her status varied among "tired", "tired" and "unconscious"(seems dwarves do have method to anesthetize creatures which don't fall asleep), "tired" and "pale", and finally died of unknown reason. the surgeon's skill level went straight up to Accomplished.

It is even more dwarfy that her husband is a spearmaster who was most shocked and grieved for her death, while have a stress status of -99999. guess he's just too busy when leading demonstrating.