Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Life in Space  (Read 9778 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Life in Space
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2018, 06:40:36 pm »

Look for members of previous military, last seen on previous vessel and then on entry area of current ship.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2018, 03:03:40 am »

Ptw

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2018, 08:41:30 am »

I shall look into this Berklesmith. Perhaps he could also be made into an unwitting servant of the Tzar. I will try and learn more about him.
[hidden] Well, the subcaptain seems to eat in the crew mess hall at regular intervals. About one out of three meals is taken in th  company of other crewpersons. So, you learn that.

Spoiler: Reminder (click to show/hide)
I don't remember there being a corpse before. Examine room again in a more detailed way.

If this corpse is not the one I'm inside of right now, attemp to use my body's digestive system to consume it.

You eat the corpse and digest it. what use will you make of the nutrients?

the room is small, filled with potted plants, lit by rows of lamplike structures suspended from above, and has darker areas underneath the benches or shelves that the plants are situated on. There is one exit. It is closed. you do not see the mechanism for opening it.

Coordinate the preparations! Throw myself into work! We won't be caught with our proverbial pants down on this priority assignment.
(2) while on the toilet, the alert is announced, and the ship signals that it has cleared from atmosphere into the void of space. "I said I won't be caught with my pants down, damn it! Go back in and let's do this again!" Well done, Ethelred.

Look for members of previous military, last seen on previous vessel and then on entry area of current ship.
(2) nope, none in the entry area. Last you saw, you had split up to pass through separate lines for the sake of expediency. Too bad you guys didn't think to establish a meeting point and time. You proverbially smack your forehead at the obvious oversight.

Ptw
Screeee! CaKAW CaKAW!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2018, 12:04:36 pm »

I'm going to be off for a while, so you can put my character on hold until I'm back.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2018, 12:07:14 pm »

Well, whatever, just be off at the earliest convenience in that case.

((This might be a slight pet peeve of mine but I like 2's to be a little more creative than "you just completely waste your time". Put some consequence into it, man!))
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 02:47:57 pm by Harry Baldman »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2018, 02:43:31 pm »

The only thing I can fo with nutrients is to make more slime, so do that. Use excess slime to continue repairing my body and integrating with it. Is the brain active now?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2018, 02:46:13 pm »

Look for other Zemljanie on the ship.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2018, 04:36:00 am »

Well, whatever, just be off at the earliest convenience in that case.

((This might be a slight pet peeve of mine but I like 2's to be a little more creative than "you just completely waste your time". Put some consequence into it, man!))
Hey, that 2 gave me a chance to reference Ethelred the Unready. I'm not passing that up. that's comedic gold. ... brown gold.
Anyway, "At the earliest convenience," huh? How does "the previous turn" sound? That early enough for you? you're already out in space.

consequences? hmm. How about: your external cameras (visible range) go completely dead. Better hope you have a spa~are~ :P

I'm going to be off for a while, so you can put my character on hold until I'm back.
sure sure.

The only thing I can fo with nutrients is to make more slime, so do that. Use excess slime to continue repairing my body and integrating with it. Is the brain active now?
making more slime means the balance between slime and host shifts slimeward. You'll start using up the body more. Shifting nutrients to repair is more what you are after. (2) nope, the brain refuses to fire on it's own. gonna have to manual this a bit longer.

Look for other Zemljanie on the ship.
(3) you wander around for a bit and find out that a couple of them have gone to the sleeping quarters section of the ship. You head that way and arrive at the sleeping quarters access kiosk. "Identification card please!"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2018, 05:58:02 am »

Tell a story how I've been mugged and robbed of my ID.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2018, 08:35:26 am »

Eh, it wasn't much of a game to begin with.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2018, 09:01:11 am »

I thought I had already posted. Sorry!  :(
Try to walk to the door and attemp to open it with my slime.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]