Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Lose Your Mind: The Lucid RTD [Turn 8]  (Read 9508 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Lose Your Mind: The Lucid RTD [Turn 4]
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2018, 09:51:52 pm »

Reassemble the mirror. If physical assembly seems futile, imagine the the mirror and will it into existence.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lose Your Mind: The Lucid RTD [Turn 4]
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2018, 03:09:11 am »

Open the gates on the lock and see where the water goes.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Lose Your Mind: The Lucid RTD [Turn 5]
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2018, 06:56:19 pm »

Turn 5: Elinter Ild Grippits Hudgers Tioninator

Excellent. If Nobody else is dead, does that make a Somebody else? Check.

With the Nobody else gone, you check to see if it is now a Somebody else. However, despite fervent searching throughout the room, you cannot find a Somebody else.

Delve deep within my own unconscious mind. Try to find myself in the dream/nightmare.

[Roll: 9+1]

As you delve within the dark recesses of your unconscious mind, you begin to see strange vistas of unrecognizable colors, shapes, and forms. Your conscious mind weaves to and fro, fro and to, until it slowly floats down into a figure you quickly realize to be your own body.

As you look around, nothing makes sense. A disembodied moustache and pair of eyebrows waggle at you mischievously before floating off behind a giant pineapple, which rolls around the landscape without rhyme or reason. A shadow falls over you, and as you look up you see the figure of a giant, lime-green penguin slowly waddling off into the beyond.

[Location Discovered: The Dreamscape]

No mirror, no problem...wait. Is there a source of light in this room? What is it? Are we in darkness?

Anyway, Look in the water for a reflection, and take note of what I see. Later, it's what I saw. Use the thing saw to saw the plank in half. Rejoin the plank on a wall, where it is now whole. Ignore the W and escape through the hole.

There is a source of light in the room, coming from the opposite side of the lock. If you had to say what it was, you'd say it was sunlight.

Unfortunately, when you look in the water to see what you saw, you see nothing but a million million red fish, darting back and forth across the seemingly infinite depths of the lock.

Reassemble the mirror. If physical assembly seems futile, imagine the the mirror and will it into existence.

Seeing as the mirror has been shattered into a countless number of pieces, you attempt to will it back into existence.

[Roll: 2+1]

But nothing happens.

Open the gates on the lock and see where the water goes.

[Roll: 5+3]

As your little paws push on the wheel, the gates of the lock slowly open. The water ripples, before slowly carrying the boat away from the room and off towards the other side.

From this point, you cannot see what lies at the other side of the lock.

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke (OceanSoul) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fifi (King Zultan) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 07:35:29 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2018, 07:21:56 pm »

Hop in the boat, let's cross the lock! Will myself to float if the boat falls over a waterfall.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2018, 07:49:07 pm »

Wasn't I already in the boat? Either way, observe what's on the other side of the lock.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2018, 08:17:04 pm »

Well. What about an Anybody else?
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2018, 08:28:44 pm »

Turn 0:  Obians Nessible Eptions
Turn 1: Oddy Nanorm Equismatrol
Turn 2: Tapayn Wabalates Ocuted
Turn 3: Tavisted Hotory Rimmined Enogents Ellaces
Turn 4: Ferated Infibberifich Vorky Excele

1 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 8
The turns are counting something. The numbers are always getting bigger so it must be because of something we are doing.
Forget it.
1+1=2 1+2=3 2+3=5 3+5=8 5+8=13 etc
Next turn is going to be T H I R T E E N

Ask myself out loud: "Am I dreaming? Is this my dream?" Try to answer the questions.
If this is a dream and it's on in my mind, then I should be able to try to find the embodiment of my Id. If I can't find Id, dream that I have super strenght and hunt in the Dreamscape for sea slugs to eat.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 08:55:53 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2018, 09:34:35 pm »

((Oh hey it's the Fibonacci Sequence.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2018, 11:22:37 pm »

Get to the boat, swim to it if I have to I just need on it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Lose Your Mind: The Lucid RTD [Turn 6]
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2018, 04:27:33 pm »

Turn 6: Tatchings Hirven Irfan Rebedid Tamal Ein Erbichans Nirbatvar

Hop in the boat, let's cross the lock! Will myself to float if the boat falls over a waterfall.
Wasn't I already in the boat? Either way, observe what's on the other side of the lock.
Get to the boat, swim to it if I have to I just need on it.

You all hop onto the boat as it sails off into the lock, leaving Gramel and Ferus behind. As it sails off into the light, all of you can't help but notice that all those red fish are getting... bigger as you sail further along. Having just started out the size of the average goldfish, they begin to grow and grow until you can see within the depths some even larger than your boat!

When not looking at the fish, you find yourselves to be sailing down a river, passing through a lush, verdant forest. Strange, colorful birds caw from the trees, you can hear chittering of monkeys, and the sounds of the wild fully envelop you.

You also start to see that as the fish are getting larger, they seem to be pushing away the water, until the river itself is made up of nothing but gigantic red fish as far as the eye can see.

[Location Discovered: The River of Fish]

Turn 0:  Obians Nessible Eptions
Turn 1: Oddy Nanorm Equismatrol
Turn 2: Tapayn Wabalates Ocuted
Turn 3: Tavisted Hotory Rimmined Enogents Ellaces
Turn 4: Ferated Infibberifich Vorky Excele

1 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 8
The turns are counting something. The numbers are always getting bigger so it must be because of something we are doing.
Forget it.
1+1=2 1+2=3 2+3=5 3+5=8 5+8=13 etc
Next turn is going to be T H I R T E E N

Ask myself out loud: "Am I dreaming? Is this my dream?" Try to answer the questions.
If this is a dream and it's on in my mind, then I should be able to try to find the embodiment of my Id. If I can't find Id, dream that I have super strenght and hunt in the Dreamscape for sea slugs to eat.

You yell out loud, but receive no answers.

Meanwhile, a huge bowling ball rolls around in the distance.

Well. What about an Anybody else?

There is no Anybody else in this room. The current objects in the room are as follows:
-Several thousand pieces of shattered mirror
-A lock
-A punching bag
-A plank of wood.

Spoiler: Luke (OceanSoul) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fifi (King Zultan) (click to show/hide)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2018, 04:47:36 pm »

If I have the energy, try to imagine a room. Not a particularly complicated room, but withing the room there are various assorted items and several entities. Try to make this room real and part of the Dreamscape.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2018, 05:08:47 pm »

Hm. Examine the punching bag. Does a chain connect it to the ceiling?
Generic Arms Race.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2018, 06:21:47 pm »

Imagine a mirror out of the fish water, see if I can pick it up.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2018, 09:47:50 pm »

We are being kidnapped by these red fish which are obsessively communists, and I shall save us from these commie fish by hitting them with a stick.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2018, 09:49:55 pm »

Walk along the shoreline, look into the jungle.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6