Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fluffy Wambler Pic thread  (Read 1884 times)

Grand Sage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Fluffy Wambler Pic thread
« on: March 11, 2018, 03:14:31 pm »

Alright guys, lets see how many pictures of fluffy Wamblers we can get in this thread. I know there is one on the wiki, But I must believe that you guys have been drawing more. Share them! :)
Dwarf Fortress: This feature has one or more outstanding bugs. Please visit the Bugs section for details.

And I drank the mosquito paste

ArmokGoB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fluffy Wambler Pic thread
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 02:19:07 am »

Cyclopes, prepare to meet your demise at the metaphorical hands of my cushion ruby cabochons.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 03:31:14 am »

That's an interesting take on it. I usually think of fluffy wamblers as sentient fluffballs with stubby Kirby-like arms and legs, but I guess this works as well.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Grand Sage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 01:42:40 pm »

God I wish I could remember what those were called, but that is not a fluffy wambler!! This is:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dwarf Fortress: This feature has one or more outstanding bugs. Please visit the Bugs section for details.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 02:24:10 pm »

The fluffy wambler is the little fluffball in the lower left corner, not the freakish emaciated bat-monster; that's a nightwing.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 07:24:54 am »

Grand Sage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 12:13:32 pm »

The fluffy wambler is the little fluffball in the lower left corner, not the freakish emaciated bat-monster; that's a nightwing.

yeah, should probably have mentioned that... hehe :P