Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

i've been thinking what the next round for the game should be, would it be nice if I allowed all players to do whatever they want with the world for each turn? (basically using either fortress mode or adventure mode to go ahead and mess with the world.)

Yes
- 1 (100%)
No
- 0 (0%)
Neutral
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: January 19, 2018, 08:42:23 pm

Author Topic: this is what your NOT supposed to do to make a Community Game  (Read 1342 times)

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
  • Necromancy Cultist, Any and All Pronouns
    • View Profile
this is what your NOT supposed to do to make a Community Game
« on: January 16, 2018, 08:42:23 pm »

You have arrived. After a journey from the hamlethomes into the FORBIDDING wilderness byond,
your harsh trek has finally ended. your party of seven is to make an outpost for the glory of all of Mong Lonel, "The Nation Of Meals" and for the souls of now exstinct and separated Dwarves.
There are almost no supplies left, but with stout labor comes sustence. Whether by bolt, plow, or hook, provide for your humans (and possibly incoming dwarven migrants).
You are expecting a supply caravan (or not for WHATEVER hell is lose out there) just before winter entombs you, but it is spring now. Enough time to delve secure lodgings, ere the coincidense lions get hungry.
A new chapter of Dwarven Human history begins here at this place, Sipkatlomoth, "Stucktomb" STRIKE THE EARTH FOR THE RESURRECTION OF ARMOK AND THE DWARVES!

hello and welcome to my first community game! (or Community Fortress to be exact) in this its basically your standard community fortress dorfings, ruler turns, and etc, but with a little twist to it. in this it will not only it will have a dorfing list, and ruler turn list, but also a Adventurer turn list, because I really feel like adventurer mode hasn't been getting enough attention, especially community games, so the reason why i added that is because I purely just want to have fun with the DF community, and purely just mess with the history on this world and see the interesting stories people in the community can come up with, so yeah just why i created now lets get with the lore, story, rules, mods, and utilities for this community game and what i used to create the world.

Welcome To "The Destined Realms"

In this realm it is almost UNSAFE to live in this world. Armok has unfortunately faded away from lack of worship, the dwarves became exstinct and only dwarven separatists remain, new species have been discovered and have overtaken the world! and so your story begins here, a ruler or adventurer to try to hopefully live in this  strange world, will YOU live on before the end times? or start it yourself.

Game Rules
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thread Rules
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Utilites Used
  • Random Raw Creator
  • Knight Otu's Random Raw Scripts

Mods Used
  • Fortress Defence
  • Extra Engravings
  • Decorational Workshops
  • And Other Stuff From Meph's Tileset Launcher

Note: Evan though i use Meph's Tileset Launcher i changed the graphics in DF back to the Default Graphics of the game, why i use the launcher is the question, its because i like to use it to make some interesting randomly generated worlds.

Required Object Files
Here

Host
  • WonderPsycho

Rulers

Adventurers
  • WonderPsycho

World Map
Here

Dorfing List

Save 1
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 02:37:26 am by WonderPsycho »
GLORY UPON THE LORDS OF DEATH, PRAISE NECROMANCY!!

Zed Apocalypse Undead Infection Mini Mod
Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

note that exporting the xml file will cause the game to crash, so i recommend not exporting it. but thats what happened for me, if it works for you, good.

Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i've already embarked and made the fort, but i am still waiting for people to join, can someone please join my game to try it out, trust me it will be fun, i have a feeling no one would do it.

Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: this is what your NOT supposed to do to make a Community Game
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 08:25:57 am »

i'm done

Civs+ Mod