Dwarf Fortress > DF Gameplay Questions

[resolved]

<< < (3/3)

They Got Leader:

--- Quote from: PatrikLundell on January 19, 2018, 07:19:32 am ---A 2*2 embark always gets exactly one spire if you align it on even mid level tile boundaries in both the X and Y dimension (starting with 0), although the bug can cause it not to be produced (the data structure is still there...).

--- End quote ---

That is why I was confused. I had forgotten about the prospect all command.

lethosor:

--- Quote from: They Got Leader on January 19, 2018, 12:23:23 am ---It didn't used to do this, so that would explain my confusion. I always was very careful about pausing when using reveal because of this. I haven't read the documentation... in a long time.

EDIT: Then again, I haven't played in maybe a year?

--- End quote ---
I'm not sure what "this" is referring to, but reveal's pausing behavior has been like that for over 6 years.

They Got Leader:

--- Quote from: lethosor on January 21, 2018, 02:46:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: They Got Leader on January 19, 2018, 12:23:23 am ---It didn't used to do this, so that would explain my confusion. I always was very careful about pausing when using reveal because of this. I haven't read the documentation... in a long time.

EDIT: Then again, I haven't played in maybe a year?

--- End quote ---
I'm not sure what "this" is referring to, but reveal's pausing behavior has been like that for over 6 years.

--- End quote ---

Due to my really bad memory, its actually been closer to 7 years since I seriously played DF.

Either way, question answer. Thread resolved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version