Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Roll to supernatural-Open world monster hunting game! 3/10 players!  (Read 17974 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to supernatural-Open world monster hunting game! 3/10 players!
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2018, 03:43:33 pm »

Go roaming in search of knowledge regarding werewolf ancestry.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2018, 04:32:15 pm »

Go roaming in search of knowledge regarding werewolf ancestry.
After searching on the web, you find that an expert in medieval history has compiled a list of possible ways to trace the spread of lycanthropy.
oops.
dragons are neato. Let's see if there are friendly dragons. If not, let's try and learn something about that dude in the alleyway. He's spooky.
They are usually not liked, because they steal everyone’s gold.
Yeah no you’re not gonna find anything on a demon named Bobby. Gonna have to ask people, in real life probably.
Head to the nearest bit of civilisation, buy several tanks of propane. And rent a car to carry them all in. If I can do all that, head back to the cave.
Sure. After that happens, you’re back. That cost 70 dollars, and 10 dollars for each extra day.
"Dents and messed up paint don't bother me that much, as long as it still runs I'm fine."
Pay the man his money, then go search for the ghost that flipped my van.
Sure. You go to the library and start to study. Not a lot a lot of people have died recently, so you’ll have to go to the obituaries.

You guys can take care of your own sheets, right?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2018, 10:38:43 pm »

Take the car filled with propane tanks and drive it as far as I can in a straight line into the werewolf cave. Then take the gas cap off and stuff a rug into the fuel tank, like a wick. Use the car's cigarette lighter to burn the rug in the fuel tank, hopefully so that the car explodes with the propane in it. Run the fuck out of there before it explodes.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2018, 10:45:39 pm »

find and talk to this man. hopefully he can trace my ancestry to someone with wisdom on how to control my curse better.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2018, 06:12:16 am »

Keep researching the to find the ghost that flipped my van.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2019, 07:47:04 am »

Yeah no you’re not gonna find anything on a demon named Bobby. Gonna have to ask people, in real life probably.

after a frustrating amount of time failing to find information on the demon man, shrug in frustration and hide all of my stuff that would get me arrested if the cleaning lady found it. Then unbarricade my door and start asking carefully worded questions

I'll grab a copy of my sheet for future reference

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2019, 04:29:34 pm »

((Won't be able to access Bay12 for the next few weeks, feel free to kill me or do whatever with my character. Thanks.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2019, 11:02:54 am »

((Won't be able to access Bay12 for the next few weeks, feel free to kill me or do whatever with my character. Thanks.))
Nobody’s dying, at least not permanently!

after a frustrating amount of time failing to find information on the demon man, shrug in frustration and hide all of my stuff that would get me arrested if the cleaning lady found it. Then unbarricade my door and start asking carefully worded questions

I'll grab a copy of my sheet for future reference
On thinking about it, you should get some kind of cover story, just in case you’re caught(by humans, of course). Removing the chair, you start sparking questions, but then remember that no one’s here. Why didn’t you realize that earlier? Wait, if... you check the time. It’s midnight. You yawn, and realize how sleepy you are.
Keep researching the to find the ghost that flipped my van.
You decide to research violent deaths in this town. In the town hall, you search the obituaries. Actually, there are quite a lot. To narrow it down, you decide to do car-related deaths. Only 5 in the last few decades. You write down the names and find their family’s addresses.
find and talk to this man. hopefully he can trace my ancestry to someone with wisdom on how to control my curse better.
Road trip time! You get in your car and fuel ‘er up! -$10 he is pretty far away, so you have to drive for a day or two.
Got a sheet?
Take the car filled with propane tanks and drive it as far as I can in a straight line into the werewolf cave. Then take the gas cap off and stuff a rug into the fuel tank, like a wick. Use the car's cigarette lighter to burn the rug in the fuel tank, hopefully so that the car explodes with the propane in it. Run the fuck out of there before it explodes.

Before you do that, you realize that you don’t need to put the car inside.  and do you really want to do that? There might be normal people inside. It’d probably be better to just get in and kill them all.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2019, 11:43:39 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Roadtrip eh? try to make a reservation at a decent hotel in the area using my smartphone for when i get there.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2019, 03:56:40 am »

Go drive to the address and see if any of the houses are abandoned, if ones abandoned go in and look around.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2019, 01:01:31 pm »

Redjive, you gotta post!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]