Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75043 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Heroic Misadventures
« Reply #135 on: February 16, 2018, 01:10:57 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

"Its time for you to not get a-head of yourself little robot”

Headsmash one of the robots into the ground, fatally destroying it
(I forgot to give ya Acclaim for last turn. +4)

[2] You do a flying headbutt at one of the remaining bots but completely miss it and proceed to leave a faceprint in the floor.

"Ah, that stings... Where was I?"

Dropkick Boxer bot 2 into Boxer bot 3, destroying them both!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[1]
You wind up and hurl yourself forward in a flying double footed kick at the robot's chest. Now, its difficult to tell what happens in normal speed so we're going to switch over to a slowmo replay on LUCHA TV.

You can see here that Apoptosis' flying kick misses the chest and instead veers to the side a bit. Here he accidentally straddles the bot's fist while in mid flight, and here the blades make contact with his crotch.  Now a quick shot of his face during the whole event.

[-200 hp]
-2 acclaim

"This situation is off-key."

Burst in to a vigorous song and call down ghostly retribution on the boxerbots! Davy Jones himself perhaps?

[10]
So your gimmick is to draw power from these spirits, not to be able to use them as minions. I'm going to assume this good roll instead gives you a bonus to your next attack roll rather than throwing a ghost at someone.

"Dangerous? Danger is my middle name! Hero Adangertohimselfandeveryonearoundhim Protagonist, Junior does not shie away from the siren call of combat!"

Rush in, as expected of Hero A. Protagonist, and grab one or more bots. Then, put them through the train wall into the tunnel outside

"If I can bring my fellow Luchador! in from the cold, I can put you out into it!"

[5]
You charge into the room, arms out, and grab a bot's head with either hand. You carry them both across the room and slam them head first into the far wall. You end up putting the upper half of their body through the wall and their is a tremendous sound of scraping metal as their round heads grind against the tunnel outside for a few seconds before being torn off.

5 acclaim!

Boxer bot 1 recovers from the stun and swings a hay-maker at the back of Hero's head. [2] The blow lands solidly and slams Hero face first into the ground, like a bowling pin hit with a wrecking ball. [-200 hp]

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2018, 11:24:11 am »

Really guys?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2018, 08:06:07 am »

Ahahahaahahahah! I was wondering who we were waiting on. Ahahahaahaha. Sorry. I had a post all planned out and everything.

"By Dose! You boke by dobez!"

Since his face is firmly planted in the floor, and his arms are holding robots out the wall, Hero will split kick the robot int the ceiling!

"Dow I'b gonna break your bones! Err ... sdrucshral beams. whatebber you call em."

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2018, 08:12:55 am »

"Boxing Robots about to be knocked out of the ring!”

High punch jab boxer robot 1 out of the train car

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2018, 02:17:05 pm »

"LET US SING!"

MAINTAIN VIGOROUS SONG AND PUNCH ALL ROBOTS.
IF NO ROBOTS, HEAL TEAM.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2018, 04:57:06 pm »

Have people become tired of this? Been a week and I've only got 60% of my players here.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2018, 05:12:48 pm »

Ahahahaahahahah! I was wondering who we were waiting on. Ahahahaahaha. Sorry. I had a post all planned out and everything.

"By Dose! You boke by dobez!"

Since his face is firmly planted in the floor, and his arms are holding robots out the wall, Hero will split kick the robot int the ceiling!

"Dow I'b gonna break your bones! Err ... sdrucshral beams. whatebber you call em."

[4] You do a sort of half somersault, kicking both feet up and into the chin of the robot. The blow isn't your best, its a very odd angle after all, but you manage to kick the bot a few feet back. [250/500 boxer bot hp]
2 Acclaim!

"Boxing Robots about to be knocked out of the ring!”

High punch jab boxer robot 1 out of the train car
[1]
You wind up, prepare to attack...and then Threnody's singing gets the better of you.  You roar out an angry swear (which is automatically bleeped out by the video cameras) and take a swing at his head. [6] Threnody actually dodges the blow handily, though in doing so  his song falters and he loses any sort of bonus he got from it.

"LET US SING!"

MAINTAIN VIGOROUS SONG AND PUNCH ALL ROBOTS.
IF NO ROBOTS, HEAL TEAM.

[1]
....seriously?

Well you shove your way past your turn coat teammate and line up a jab on the boxer bot. You swing hard and the bot slips your blow like a heavy weight champ, darting under your fist and delivering a devastating upper cut that literally puts you through the ceiling. You bounce off the roof of the tunnel and land on top of the train, unconscious.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2018, 11:33:20 pm »

Have people become tired of this? Been a week and I've only got 60% of my players here.
I've been enjoying it. But Hero is on a roll, so I might be biased. He is below half health though, so it's not like he's been invincible or anything.
and so far, looks like he can use his special technique against getting drilled, and getting sucker-punched in the head (preferably while slamming enemies into a wall).

Will post action turn later. been up 26 hours and more.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Doomblade's Infinite Misfortune
« Reply #143 on: February 24, 2018, 12:22:30 am »

I might join if you need people to fill in, piecewise.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 24, 2018, 10:16:06 am »

"Wall Slam!"

Leap up against the wall and use it as a launch pad to dive tackle the bot into the other wall.

((I was about to have Hero call out an attack, then use a different attack completely, but I don't think he thinks like that, typically.))

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 24, 2018, 02:23:21 pm »

"It seems like my Strike missed last time, fortune won’t happen next time mechanical foe”

Run to the boxing robot, grab him, and than head smash it with my head into little pieces

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2018, 03:37:02 pm »

((I've just been busy, Piecewise. I love the game.))

Recover, sacrifice to RNGesus.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2018, 12:18:58 am »

The somewhat rigid systems like always doing the same damage have leeched my interest in this. Not as fun when I can see how it all works underneath. Feel free to put someone else in my spot.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2018, 01:20:43 pm »

The somewhat rigid systems like always doing the same damage have leeched my interest in this. Not as fun when I can see how it all works underneath. Feel free to put someone else in my spot.
I mean, you only do that damage when you hit a normal attack. Combo attacks, glancing blows, attacks that result in environmental damage, they all do different damage.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2018, 01:24:10 pm »

"I suplex the robot through the floor of the train car."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 45