Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 74926 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Doomblade's Infinite Misfortune
« Reply #240 on: April 20, 2018, 06:20:55 pm »

Giant Robot man on tracks in front of super high speed train? Brace for impact! Brace my teammates as well.

Spoiler: train cars so far (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 02:05:11 am by Ozarck »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Time for Tea
« Reply #241 on: April 21, 2018, 11:08:51 pm »

Reminder 4pm GMT Tomorrow, join us for some movies, cartoons, anime, and other crap
https://cytu.be/r/Unknown_signal

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #242 on: April 23, 2018, 06:55:40 pm »

"A satisfactory finale!"

Disable energy guns in back of train, wake up and help civvies recover.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[5]
Spoiler: El Escuchador (click to show/hide)

Pry myself out once more and uhhhh help with cleanup I guess! Break stuff that needs breaking, lift stuff that needs lifting!
[6]
"Good job, singing man! But next time you want to scream like that, warn me so I can cover my ears..."

Examine tech stuff in cabin, find a way to disable all the stuff Malo Roboto left on, like any robots or turrets we missed.
Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
[4]
Giant Robot man on tracks in front of super high speed train? Brace for impact! Brace my teammates as well.

[3]

Everyone except H.A.P.  manages to stand up into the torrent of 700 Mph wind, though even keeping their footing is difficult. Golden Star attempts to compensate by leaning forward into the stream of air but accidentally overcompensates and falls face first back to the ground.  El Escuchador frees himself from the wall and manages to stay standing but the concept of "Picking up" in what amounts to a mach speed windtunnel seems a bit...presumptive. Threnody wisely guesses that opening the door to the rear compartments with normal humans in them would be a....bad idea in this kind of wind. He's not sure what kind of speed of wind is required to remove the face from a person, but he'd also not like to figure out experimentally.

"Hey" Hap says, Pinned to the ground by the wind and his voice almost completely unintelligible "This might be my imagination but are we speeding up?"

Golden Eagle's voice cuts into everyone's earpiece.

"Warning. Automated control systems of train disrupted. Long range connection failed. Speed 722 mph and increasing. Tunnel damage registered ahead. Integrity 64% and dropping."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 23, 2018, 07:29:49 pm »

"Don't panic, I know how to drive trains! Golden Star is here to save the day, yet again!"

Golden Star does NOT know how to drive a train.

Use my high speed and intelligence to get back up and try to stop the train the manual way. Find the brakes or a computer that can disable the train, I don't really know how trains work. Find and pull a lever that activates the brakes? Hack the train and turn it off with one of Malo Roboto machines?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 24, 2018, 06:49:25 am »

"64%? Our integrity is spotless, Golden Eagle! Surely our integrity is still at 100%! ... Is this because I tried to take his toys? I was just gonna play with them a little, honest!"

HAP crawls forward to teh front of the train, through the broken window, and looks ahead for obstructions, preparing Plan Keaton.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 25, 2018, 09:14:52 am »

Try to locate some control panel or something. Maybe there's an auxiliary further back?

If we are unable to stop the train, would it be a bad idea to use Unlistening to clear the tracks? If that's even possible with the kind of damage caused.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 25, 2018, 10:27:56 am »

((A sonicshockwave? Inside a concrete tunnel, underneath teh pacific ocean? What could possibly go wrong?))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 25, 2018, 03:06:08 pm »

"A satisfactory finale!"

If the effort to stop the train fails, then lead my fellow luchas in disconnecting the lead car!

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 25, 2018, 03:10:40 pm »

"You already said that twice! And I don't find this ending very satisfactory, considering that the train is going to crash soon!"
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 25, 2018, 03:15:02 pm »

"My apologies, I forgot the coda! we may be able to disconnect the train from this car!"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #250 on: April 26, 2018, 03:16:18 pm »

"Don't panic, I know how to drive trains! Golden Star is here to save the day, yet again!"

Golden Star does NOT know how to drive a train.

Use my high speed and intelligence to get back up and try to stop the train the manual way. Find the brakes or a computer that can disable the train, I don't really know how trains work. Find and pull a lever that activates the brakes? Hack the train and turn it off with one of Malo Roboto machines?
[5]
Golden Star crawls over to the remnants of the control panel and pops open an access hatch. He digs around in the wires until he finds the right bundle he's looking for and snaps them. The train's brakes kick on a moment later and everyone is once again flung to the ground, though this time face first. The train slows quickly and even though there is a horrifying sound of metal on metal and the smell of ozone nothing terrible happens. A few minutes later the train has ground to a halt.

10 Acclaim!

"Tunnel integrity continuing to fall. Sealing bulkheads. Train successfully stopped. Rescue craft en route. "

Luchas! Mission one complete! Any further actions you wanna do here or are we clear to return?

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 26, 2018, 03:55:31 pm »

Those civilians in the back cars still need help, right? Let's go wake them up and then skedaddle.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 26, 2018, 04:05:01 pm »

Join El Escuchador in waking up the civilians. Evanescence optional. Then let's look for robo-clues and go back to base.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 26, 2018, 04:30:31 pm »

Golden Star gives a loud sigh of relief when the train fully stops. He's sweating and shaking a lot, but his smile continues to be as bright as the sun.

"Ha ha ha! I a-actually had everything under c-control all along! Justice always prevails! Golden Star!"

When they wake up the hostages, go greet them and pose heroically while the cameras take photos, boasting about how I stopped the train. Give them a handshake and my autograph.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 26, 2018, 05:42:48 pm »

Okay, posting my sheet now since I didn't want to come in when it was 90% done and get a level up for doing basically nothing.

Spoiler: "Theme aspects" (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 45