Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75085 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Choose your own Adventure
« Reply #330 on: May 30, 2018, 02:26:03 pm »

Try knocking on the door and crying more loudly. Try to find a phone, a car or people. Continue eating melted ice cream.
Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 30, 2018, 03:23:30 pm »

Grab the ambassador and wait for the soldiers to catch up with us. "Sir, do you mind explaining the situation?"

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 30, 2018, 03:44:42 pm »

I think you missed me.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 31, 2018, 06:58:00 am »

HAP will attempt to wrestle the Ambassador to the ground, holding him still, for his own safety's sake:

"Ambassador! Transforming into a beast man is definitely a Luchador act! You'll hurt yourself for sure! You Need a mask, and a Hero name. Or a villain name, I suppose, like Robobobo Malbotobo. that was teh guy we fought last time, so you can't take that name. I bet Sharkface McBityperson is already taken too, but we can start there and brainstorm a good LuchaName for you.The Ambashark? Diplomat Daggertooth? The Alien Sharkman of Doom? No, I think that one is taken too..."

((How very strange. You'd think that a being that wanted to avoid the attention of these aliens wold decline to be ambassador in meeting with them.))

Spoiler: mission briefing (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #334 on: May 31, 2018, 01:07:43 pm »

I think you missed me.
I did indeed. Lets see if you kept up.
[2]
I guess not. You couldn't keep up with the team running away with the ambassador so observing or asking him things is rather difficult.

Try knocking on the door and crying more loudly. Try to find a phone, a car or people. Continue eating melted ice cream.

You're about to knock on the door when someone grabs your shoulder and shakes you. You snap out of your hallucination and find a reporter looking up at you expectantly.

HAP will attempt to wrestle the Ambassador to the ground, holding him still, for his own safety's sake:

"Ambassador! Transforming into a beast man is definitely a Luchador act! You'll hurt yourself for sure! You Need a mask, and a Hero name. Or a villain name, I suppose, like Robobobo Malbotobo. that was teh guy we fought last time, so you can't take that name. I bet Sharkface McBityperson is already taken too, but we can start there and brainstorm a good LuchaName for you.The Ambashark? Diplomat Daggertooth? The Alien Sharkman of Doom? No, I think that one is taken too..."

((How very strange. You'd think that a being that wanted to avoid the attention of these aliens wold decline to be ambassador in meeting with them.))

Grab the ambassador and wait for the soldiers to catch up with us. "Sir, do you mind explaining the situation?"

[3][5]
HAP does a diving tackle towards the ambassador but the man(?) leaps the attack and keeps going, stride unbroken. Ninja gets in front and does a flip over and onto the abassador's back. He jerks hard and pulls the ambassador down to the ground where the two of them roll end over end before coming to a stop near the spike wall.

The alien ship flows forward, the walls rejoining the main body as a pseudopod lashes out and catches hold of the front of the ambassador, covering his head and upper body. The ambassador's legs kick and he digs some sort of newly bone spur from his ankle into the soft earth, trying to hold on.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 31, 2018, 01:15:41 pm »

Perform a legbar on the ambassador, preventing him from gaining traction.

Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 31, 2018, 02:34:24 pm »

"...Hm?"

"I mean, I am Golden Star! What do you want, civilian? I'm sorry, I was lost in thought!"

Make a mental note about the things I remembered to late use for a movie about my childhood.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 12:07:40 pm by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 01, 2018, 08:09:26 am »

Spoiler: El Escuchador (click to show/hide)

(((Didn't this happen on the train? Awful. Clearly, having malleable rather than breakaway walls/materials of any kind is a mistake.))) Pry myself loose! If I succeed get caught up to the others.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 01, 2018, 08:30:15 am »

HAP will stand and do a standard 'Lucha in waiting' pose, while the ambassador proceeds with the proceedings. HAP is not one to interfere in official government business, after all.

"Ah! I see diplomacy is being done at last. Stand aside, Graceful Ninja, and let us watch how the professionals greet foreign dignitaries. Do you think the aliens will want a lucha T-Shirt?"

((I wonder if the 'ambassador' is an alien criminal, a refugee, somebeing being hunted by alien evildoers, or some sort of combination of the above.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 01, 2018, 01:59:06 pm »

Dive into the psuedopod.

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #340 on: June 03, 2018, 09:01:21 am »

Perform a legbar on the ambassador, preventing him from gaining traction.

A search of "Legbar" brings up nothing but chickens. So We'll assume you mean a Knee bar. Probably the same thing. Probably.
[8]
You grab his leg. You hyper extend the knee. Then you hyper extend it some more. Then you stomp on the knee and proceed to rip his lower leg clean off.  Then you hit him with it a few times. Just to be sure.
[3 acclaim!]

"...Hm?"

"I mean, I am Golden Star! What do you want, civilian? I'm sorry, I was lost in thought!"

Make a mental note about the things I remembered to late use for a movie about my childhood.

I am drafting your resignation note as we speak.
Golden Eagle tells you through your earpiece.

Spoiler: El Escuchador (click to show/hide)

(((Didn't this happen on the train? Awful. Clearly, having malleable rather than breakaway walls/materials of any kind is a mistake.))) Pry myself loose! If I succeed get caught up to the others.
You need to carry a pry bar on you at all times. Clearly. [1]

You seem to have inherited the Threnody dice.

HAP will stand and do a standard 'Lucha in waiting' pose, while the ambassador proceeds with the proceedings. HAP is not one to interfere in official government business, after all.

"Ah! I see diplomacy is being done at last. Stand aside, Graceful Ninja, and let us watch how the professionals greet foreign dignitaries. Do you think the aliens will want a lucha T-Shirt?"

((I wonder if the 'ambassador' is an alien criminal, a refugee, somebeing being hunted by alien evildoers, or some sort of combination of the above.))

Waiting.

Dive into the psuedopod.

You dive face first into the psuedopod. You find it to be completely impermeable. In other words its no different from normal metal and your face is now slightly flatter then before [-10 HP]

The ship finishes consuming the ambassador and then resumes its normal resting shape. It sits quietly for several seconds before growing some sort of antennae from the top and scanning the surroundings with an audible radar like noise.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 03, 2018, 09:22:28 am »

"W-what? I don’t want to go! I I can do movies and be a hero at the same time!"

Tell Golden Eagle to delete the draft. Wander around, tying to find where everyone is again.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 03, 2018, 10:14:58 am »

HAP will present the saguaro cactus to the alien ship as a gesture of goodwill, with a standard "Welcome to Earth!" wave. He'll then babble on about Lucha things, pressure cooking, the impermeability of wrestling terminology, the need for caution when manhandling armed security forces, and the like. The longer the spaceship fails to communicate back, the more he'll babble.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 03, 2018, 10:46:41 am »

Hand the spaceship the ambassador's lower leg.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 04, 2018, 10:15:36 am »

Standby.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 09:08:31 pm by Doomblade187 »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 45