Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75059 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Stop.
« Reply #570 on: October 22, 2018, 12:32:38 pm »

Ask.

"Are minotaurs real? It could be a minotaur."

Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)

Minotaurs could be real. There is little that cannot be done with high science and low ethics.

Shuttle.

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)
Ok.

A question: Were the hoofprints found near the struggle?

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
Yes.

HAP raises his hand when Golden Eagle starts talking about hoofprints and, when acknowledged, asks:
"Cats don't have hooves.

Other than that, HAP is ready to go. Probably. I mean, if he's not, we'll find out once we get there, right?

...Yes.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 22, 2018, 01:11:28 pm »

Shuttle.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 22, 2018, 01:31:46 pm »

Go grab a large ball of thread from the random objects room, just in case this turns out to be like in that old movie. Shuttle!

The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #573 on: October 23, 2018, 11:17:07 am »

Go grab a large ball of thread from the random objects room, just in case this turns out to be like in that old movie. Shuttle!

OK

Shuttle.

Ok.

I'm not gonna bother with detailing getting into the shuttle and such. Don't have time. 

When they drop you off its night time, maybe 11pm, the street is deserted but well lit by street lights with the old, tightly packed buildings dating back hundreds of years lining the street on either side. The thing you're interested in is right in front of you, an iron gate built into a little concrete wall thats embedded in a hill: The entrance to the catacombs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 23, 2018, 11:44:44 am »

"Hahaha! Golden Star always has a plan!"

Take the ball of thread and tie one of the ends to one of the bars of the the iron gate so we don't get lost trying to return. Then use the videocamera and start recording thr moment we enter the catacombs, maybe I can get enough content for a small halloween special video for my fans.

Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: October 23, 2018, 11:46:52 am »

Play a small fanfare on the trumpet and then enter the catacombs, following Golden Star.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 03:33:30 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: October 23, 2018, 12:54:20 pm »

Pull out one of the cat toys and shake it while going Kitty kitty kitty. coo coo coo. Kitty kitty kitty.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 23, 2018, 04:20:48 pm »

Hold a torch aloft as we enter the catacombs.

Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #578 on: October 26, 2018, 12:44:08 pm »

"Hahaha! Golden Star always has a plan!"

Take the ball of thread and tie one of the ends to one of the bars of the the iron gate so we don't get lost trying to return. Then use the videocamera and start recording thr moment we enter the catacombs, maybe I can get enough content for a small halloween special video for my fans.

You tie the guide line to the bars before heading in, camera clipped to your chest.

Hold a torch aloft as we enter the catacombs.

You light your torch...somehow....and head in.

Pull out one of the cat toys and shake it while going Kitty kitty kitty. coo coo coo. Kitty kitty kitty.

You follow along behind, waving a mouse on a fishing line over your head like a flail and liberally tossing  catnip in your wake.

Play a small fanfare on the trumpet and then enter the catacombs, following Golden Star.

You follow behind HAP, dodging clumps of cat drugs and honking merrily.

The group, looking like a medieval caravan of brain damaged jesters, wanders into the catacombs.  And for a long while thats all they do: wander mostly aimlessly through tunnels. Eventually however, they find a clue: A hoof print in some mud that got down here somehow. There's another in front of it and it leads off into a large round room with niches for bodies arrayed around. You see a figure in there; 10 feet tall and muscular, Bipedal and somewhat humanoid, but not human.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 26, 2018, 01:16:39 pm »

DOOT DOOT.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 26, 2018, 02:39:49 pm »

Go ask that guy if he's seen the cats, Golden Star. I bet he'd love an autograph too.
Nudge Golden Star out into the room with his Number One Fan!

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 26, 2018, 03:18:50 pm »

Hand Golden Star the torch and try to hide on the ceiling. At last, my ninja outfit will be of use!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 27, 2018, 08:38:16 pm »

Take the torch and flail at the figure with it, at very high speeds.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #583 on: October 28, 2018, 01:01:48 pm »

Ninja takes up position on the ceiling as Hap and Threnody helpfully shove a torch into Golden Star's hand and then shove the rest of him out into the room. As he stumbles in, Threnody leans out and starts playing some music on his trumpet

The creature turns around in response to the noise and  comes into the light of the torch. Its actually bigger than it looks; its standing hunched forward, the massive muscles of its back and shoulders weighing it down. Its a tawny brown color, covered in a thin coat of hair that does little to hide the pronounced muscles and veins. Its huge upper body and arms are emphasized by a thin waist and huge, digitigrade legs that give it an exaggerated hourglass shape. Its feet end in hooves which send up sparks as they strike the stone floor. Its hands look human, though the digits are too thick and wide, with only three fingers and a thumb. Its neck and head are those of a Shire horse, with its mane done up in an almost nordic looking braid.  His (yes his, He's not wearing any clothing so this is rather obvious) entire body is visibly warm, with small curls of steam rising from his skin and coming out in great huffing breaths.
[9]
Golden Star skips back away from the horseman as the creature steps forward and attempts to grab Golden Star's face.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 28, 2018, 08:29:35 pm »

"Don't be shy, Golden Star! The autograph! Give him the autograph! Don't forget about the cats!"
Encourage Golden Star in his audience interaction experience! Meanwhile, look for clues regarding the whereabouts of these cats we're supposed to be combing.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 45