Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75057 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Stop.
« Reply #585 on: October 28, 2018, 08:57:34 pm »

Sing a Happy Song as we jump about the room. Help Golden Star dodge and try and talk to the horse guy.

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 12:45:03 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 29, 2018, 06:01:17 am »

"With the element of surprise lost, the only thing to do is to..."

Flee! Run behind the rest of the team!

Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 30, 2018, 10:41:43 am »

Use the string as a primitive garrote to prevent it from attacking my teammates.

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #588 on: November 05, 2018, 11:15:52 am »

Use the string as a primitive garrote to prevent it from attacking my teammates.

[5]
You drop down from the ceiling and catch the Horseman's wrist in your string, using his weight against him as you step around to his back and pull his wrist up to the small of his back.  3 Acclaim!

"With the element of surprise lost, the only thing to do is to..."

Flee! Run behind the rest of the team!

As Ninja continues to do your work for you, you dash off and hide behind HAP.

Sing a Happy Song as we jump about the room. Help Golden Star dodge and try and talk to the horse guy.

[7]
You step up in front of the temporarily restrained horse man and give him a long introductory speech about the positive qualities of being ripped as fuck. You include some stuff about friendship and teamwork but mostly its all about being ripped as fuck.

"Don't be shy, Golden Star! The autograph! Give him the autograph! Don't forget about the cats!"
Encourage Golden Star in his audience interaction experience! Meanwhile, look for clues regarding the whereabouts of these cats we're supposed to be combing.

You turn to Golden Star.

"Have you seen any cats? I was told there would be cats. Is that a cat? No, thats Ninja. At least....I don't think he's a cat....He kind of moves like one."

You make a mental note to try and pet Ninja and see how he reacts. Possible catman.

[9] The horseman ignores the impassioned muscle speech and attempts to brute force his way out of Ninja's restraint, but Ninja manages to move with him and prevent him from getting away.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 05, 2018, 12:08:57 pm »

Hand Golden Star a crayon and a piece of paper and shove him back out to meet his fan. No cowardly running away from fame without losing acclaim. We're Luchas!
If necessary, graps Golden Star's hands and help him write his name on the paper with the crayon.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 05, 2018, 02:07:07 pm »

Ask the horseguy his name.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 05, 2018, 05:25:45 pm »

Ignore HAP and burn the beast's face with my trusty torch! Kill it with fire!

Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 06, 2018, 08:28:56 pm »

Restrain him further to stop him from dodging the fire.

Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #593 on: November 08, 2018, 03:15:13 pm »

Ask the horseguy his name.

"Hello sir!"

*ANGRY HORSE NOISE*

"May I ask you your name?"

*ANGRY HORSE NOISE!*

"I see, how do you spell that?"

*SEXUAL HORSE NOISE(?)*

"Uh...What does that subtitle mean?"

*SEXUAL HORSE NOISE!*

"Oh dear."

Restrain him further to stop him from dodging the fire.

[9]
You keep the beasty restrained. Probably good for everyone involved, honestly.

Ignore HAP and burn the beast's face with my trusty torch! Kill it with fire!

Hand Golden Star a crayon and a piece of paper and shove him back out to meet his fan. No cowardly running away from fame without losing acclaim. We're Luchas!
If necessary, graps Golden Star's hands and help him write his name on the paper with the crayon.

[1v12]
Golden Star easily evades Hap's ham handed man handling and thrusts his fiery rod straight into the muscled horse's face.
[4]
You jam the thing right up the creature's nose. The fire does some damage but you're pretty sure the combination of snot and suddenly reduced oxygen levels snuff it out almost instantly. Still, its a very hot piece of wood stuffed into an orifice not normally designed for such penetration. The horse bucks and jerks you off the ground, throwing you back into HAP. The two of you end up in a tangled ball of limbs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 08, 2018, 03:39:01 pm »

"Foul beast! I'll mess up your brain!"

Quickly stand up and use my speed to kick the stick up his nose multiple times, until it reaches the brain and the horseman dies.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 08, 2018, 08:07:39 pm »

Make the oh sexy named horse pay.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 08, 2018, 08:49:39 pm »

Continue to keep *HORSE NOISE* restrained.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 09, 2018, 12:01:18 pm »

Not sure how to work myself into the current situation, but Piecewise told me to post my character to join in, so...
*A NEW FIGHTER APPROACHES*
Spoiler: Rosa Arana (click to show/hide)
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 09, 2018, 04:19:38 pm »

HAP, suddenly aware that we are in a Lucha battle, is stunned, first by the total lack of felines (except maybe Ninja), and second by Golden Star's strange behavior for a Lucha, and third, by the arrival of a fifth Lucha. He welcomes the fifth Lucha to the team in HAP-like fashion - by babbling and offering a fistful of catnip as a welcoming gift.

"Why were yo urunning from Lucha Bttle, Golden Star? I understand hiding from fame. I mean, the public can be really scary sometimes, but , but this is Lucha!

Oh, another Luchador, Hello, Sir, and welcome to Lucha Preparatory Acadamy. I am Hero Adangertohimselsandeveryonearoundhim Protagonist, your freshman class representative and tour guide for the facilities, except the women's bathrooms which the principle says I'm not allowed to enter anymore.

wait ...  I forget what comes next in the speech. Glorious high school tradition? Honor and Justice? Punching? hmm. Hang on, I have to start over. Hello Sir, and welcome to Lucha Preparatory ..."

((Looks like Golden Star has forgotten his Weakness. This should be amusing.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #599 on: November 09, 2018, 05:23:32 pm »

"Foul beast! I'll mess up your brain!"

Quickly stand up and use my speed to kick the stick up his nose multiple times, until it reaches the brain and the horseman dies.

[3]
You go for a kick. A flying kick. As you do this, the horseman flails and one of his random flails brings his fist straight up into your testicles. He wasn't even paying attention to you. He did this by accident. 

You bounce off the ceiling and come down onto the cobblestone floor. You make a soft wheezing sound before whispering.  "I have you now."

[-500 HP]

Make the oh sexy named horse pay.

"Sir! I'm gonna have to give you a ticket!"

*Partially Muffled Horse noise*

"Just pay the fine at the courthouse and this will all be over."

*Enraged horse noise*

"Sir, I'm afraid I don't have a supervisor for you to talk to."

Continue to keep *HORSE NOISE* restrained.

[5] This joint lock is surprisingly easy to maintain considering the size and strength of this guy.

HAP, suddenly aware that we are in a Lucha battle, is stunned, first by the total lack of felines (except maybe Ninja), and second by Golden Star's strange behavior for a Lucha, and third, by the arrival of a fifth Lucha. He welcomes the fifth Lucha to the team in HAP-like fashion - by babbling and offering a fistful of catnip as a welcoming gift.

"Why were yo urunning from Lucha Bttle, Golden Star? I understand hiding from fame. I mean, the public can be really scary sometimes, but , but this is Lucha!

Oh, another Luchador, Hello, Sir, and welcome to Lucha Preparatory Acadamy. I am Hero Adangertohimselsandeveryonearoundhim Protagonist, your freshman class representative and tour guide for the facilities, except the women's bathrooms which the principle says I'm not allowed to enter anymore.

wait ...  I forget what comes next in the speech. Glorious high school tradition? Honor and Justice? Punching? hmm. Hang on, I have to start over. Hello Sir, and welcome to Lucha Preparatory ..."

((Looks like Golden Star has forgotten his Weakness. This should be amusing.))

You throw a clump of catnip at the new girl. As a greeting.

Not sure how to work myself into the current situation, but Piecewise told me to post my character to join in, so...
*A NEW FIGHTER APPROACHES*
Spoiler: Rosa Arana (click to show/hide)
Rosa walks into the room, notices the fight, and then quickly slips back out. A moment later she pushes a box into the room with her foot. Then another one  on the opposite side of the doorway. Then a boombox.  A moment later some kind of 80's hair metal song starts playing and the boxes begin spitting out sparks and roman candles (which is a heck of a thing in this small of an environment).  Rosa starts to swagger confidently into the room but the deluge of pyrotechnics causes her to duck back and hide in the hall till the fireworks fizzle out. She then steps forward rather sheepishly and waves.

Hap tosses a fist full of catnip into her face.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 45