Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 74722 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"
« Reply #645 on: December 12, 2018, 11:40:40 pm »

I mean, HAP could jump right in and start Lucha-ing, if he were made aware that the horses were baddies.

-shrug- I seem to be the one most enthusiastic about this game, but it's no fun alone.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: December 13, 2018, 01:04:50 pm »

"Well... why don't we jump in and start Lucha-ing? What happens if the people are moved to a place we don't know while we're doing something else?"

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: December 13, 2018, 01:31:43 pm »

Threnody indicstes the others to follow his lead, and drops into the room, putting a horse in a headlock and spinning him into the others with the SPINNING HEADLOCK THROW OF AMAZEMENT.

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #648 on: December 14, 2018, 10:59:43 am »

Threnody indicstes the others to follow his lead, and drops into the room, putting a horse in a headlock and spinning him into the others with the SPINNING HEADLOCK THROW OF AMAZEMENT.

"How indecisive. You're bringing me down, Bruce."

[4]

You vault into the room while screaming "FROM THE TOP ROPE!" and do a flying grab on the nearest horseman. You can't quite muster the strength for a throw, but you do manage to get the headlock in and drag the horse to the ground. It lets out a startled screech and flails, trying to get back on its feet.  The second horseman turns from the captive humans and moves to attack.

"Well... why don't we jump in and start Lucha-ing? What happens if the people are moved to a place we don't know while we're doing something else?"

[1]
You do a flying elbow, aiming at the other horseman, and miss him entirely. Instead you land elbow first right on the stone floor of the room. [8] the stone cracks before you do and you bounce back up and stand between the Threnody/horseman pile and the unoccupied horseman.  [12] The horseman throws a haymaker at your face and you dodge away with a very impressive leap. So impressive in fact that you clear two stories and slam into the ceiling. [1] This time the stone holds fast and its you that breaks. [-100 HP] You bounce off the ceiling and land back on the ground floor, dazed.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Stop.
« Reply #649 on: December 14, 2018, 11:36:09 am »

"Are we Lucha'ing? We are? We're Lucha'ing. Alright, in we go, Golden Star!"

Toss Golden Star into the fray, then leap in at whichever horsemen look mightiest, double footed flying leap style.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: December 14, 2018, 04:51:52 pm »

Use the horseman I have in a headlock used as a shield against the incoming horseman. Once the horseman has taken the blow, or the other horseman has whiffed, use the headlocked horseman as a base to perfom a swinging kick into the attacking horseperson.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: December 14, 2018, 07:02:14 pm »

Judo throw the unoccupied horseman into the horseman attacking Threnody.

Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #652 on: December 18, 2018, 11:00:54 am »

"Are we Lucha'ing? We are? We're Lucha'ing. Alright, in we go, Golden Star!"

Toss Golden Star into the fray, then leap in at whichever horsemen look mightiest, double footed flying leap style.

[8][1]
HAP grabs golden star by the collar and the seat of his pants and proceeds to throw him at the nearest horseman like a javelin. [1]  Unfortunately, unlike the sharpened steel of a javelin, Golden star is made of cotton candy fluff and and 5/10 luchamazon reviews and crumples like a wet cardboard tube against the rippling horsemeat of the horseman [Golden Star -100 HP]. HAP, undetered, tries to do a flying kick into the horseman, but slips in his dismount from the second floor, lands with the edge of the walkway right at the small of his back, and then tumbles face first into the ground. [-100 hp]

Use the horseman I have in a headlock used as a shield against the incoming horseman. Once the horseman has taken the blow, or the other horseman has whiffed, use the headlocked horseman as a base to perfom a swinging kick into the attacking horseperson.

Judo throw the unoccupied horseman into the horseman attacking Threnody.

[2][8]
Graceful Ninja ducks a punch and judo throws the horseman towards the one Threnody is currently struggling against. However, unlike the plan of a perfectly coordinated dance of muscle and violence, the result is just great big pile of angry horsemen writhing on top of Threnody.
[1 acclaim to Ninja]

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: December 19, 2018, 02:40:36 pm »

Drag Threnody out from under the pile of equine limbs.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: December 19, 2018, 03:04:52 pm »

Get out from under the piled equines, then do a tapdance on the standing horseman's face. Sing a sad song about it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #655 on: December 21, 2018, 10:51:01 am »

Get out from under the piled equines, then do a tapdance on the standing horseman's face. Sing a sad song about it.

Drag Threnody out from under the pile of equine limbs.

[6][8]
Ninja runs to Threnody's aid, grabbing him by is outstretched and failing arms and yanking him out. The force with which he does it is great enough to snap Threnody straight out like a whip and then send him slamming back, feet first, into the heads of both horsemen.

The battle ends with an enraged neigh being suddenly silenced.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 29, 2018, 03:53:52 am »

If all horsemen are down, check the humans and see if we can extract them safely. If so, return them and the ko'd horsemen to the ship, then return. Contimue down a random path, bringing along the string..

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #657 on: December 31, 2018, 11:20:48 am »

If all horsemen are down, check the humans and see if we can extract them safely. If so, return them and the ko'd horsemen to the ship, then return. Contimue down a random path, bringing along the string..

[11]
You carefully remove each entombed human, cutting them down with the strings from the cello you're carrying in your mysterious hammer space pockets. You notice that they are looking quite ill, with swollen stomachs and pale skin. You worry that there might be something very wrong with them, so you carry them out first. You reach the ship and load them on, filling it up and sending it on its way before returning and dragging the horsemen out and placing them on another ship.

This done you have several paths to choose from, so you take the one to the...that one. Its the one with the most horse slime. The further you get along it the more the rooms have been changed; eventually the quaint stone and bone of the catacombs is entirely replaced with strange horsegoo walls and structures. You come across another chamber like the one before, but this one lacks any humans or horses. Instead there are large ovoid things along the floor, walls and ceiling. Easily 50 or 60 of them. They look to be made from the same horsegoo

[4 acclaim!]

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 31, 2018, 11:46:00 am »

"Uh, I got some information from a little friend of mine, and I kinda think someone should keep an eye on them. Maybe put them into high security. I'll go back and make sure they don't... Wig out. She then slinks back to the ship to make sure these people don't hatch like a bunch of Xenomorphs. She even drags some scientific equipment into their holding location (which she makes sure is secure) to see if she can't analyze these were-horse spawn, whip up a cure or something.
Simplified: Put rescued humans into a secure location, begin scientific analysis on their condition.
Spoiler: Rosa Arana (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 31, 2018, 12:29:37 pm »

Name: The Darkness
Description: A solid black mask which absorbs all light. Its wearer appears hazy and unclear unless under direct light.
Gimmick: Dark Attunement: Empowered by darkness. When in shadows or unlit areas, The Darkness has night vision, makes no sound, and can teleport between shadows at will. When in completely unlit areas, The Darkness gains +1 to Power and Speed. (5?)
Weakness: Light Discord: Weakened by the light. When under direct light, whether natural or artificial, all of The Darkness's stats are lowered to 1 and The Darkness cannot use Lights Out. Direct midday sunlight, or any light of similar intensity will slowly cause damage. The Darkness takes massive damage from any light-based attacks, like lasers or flashbangs. (3-4?)
Signature: Lights Out: Upon use, all light sources within 15 meters are snuffed out, switched off, covered up, or otherwise rendered no longer luminescent. Causes no permanent damage, as fires can simply be relit and electric lights switched back on. Any supernatural light source is dimmed, but returns to full luminosity after a few seconds. Will not, under any circumstances, extinguish the sun. In case that was unclear. (2?)

Feel free to call me edgy.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45