Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45]

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75017 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"
« Reply #660 on: January 04, 2019, 09:20:27 am »

Regain focus. Retroactively be loudly screaming due to terrible wounds and extreme pain.

Stop screaming and tend to my wounds. Once that's done, start bragging to the rescued humans about how I got these wounds by bravely fighting against the horse beasts.

Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 05, 2019, 04:25:50 am »

Don the tutu. Prepare the trumpet. And play a funeral song to the chamber. It's time to fight.

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #662 on: January 05, 2019, 11:29:41 am »

Name: The Darkness
Description: A solid black mask which absorbs all light. Its wearer appears hazy and unclear unless under direct light.
Gimmick: Dark Attunement: Empowered by darkness. When in shadows or unlit areas, The Darkness has night vision, makes no sound, and can teleport between shadows at will. When in completely unlit areas, The Darkness gains +1 to Power and Speed. (5?)
Weakness: Light Discord: Weakened by the light. When under direct light, whether natural or artificial, all of The Darkness's stats are lowered to 1 and The Darkness cannot use Lights Out. Direct midday sunlight, or any light of similar intensity will slowly cause damage. The Darkness takes massive damage from any light-based attacks, like lasers or flashbangs. (3-4?)
Signature: Lights Out: Upon use, all light sources within 15 meters are snuffed out, switched off, covered up, or otherwise rendered no longer luminescent. Causes no permanent damage, as fires can simply be relit and electric lights switched back on. Any supernatural light source is dimmed, but returns to full luminosity after a few seconds. Will not, under any circumstances, extinguish the sun. In case that was unclear. (2?)

Feel free to call me edgy.
5, 4, 3

Hi Edgy, I'm dad.

"Uh, I got some information from a little friend of mine, and I kinda think someone should keep an eye on them. Maybe put them into high security. I'll go back and make sure they don't... Wig out. She then slinks back to the ship to make sure these people don't hatch like a bunch of Xenomorphs. She even drags some scientific equipment into their holding location (which she makes sure is secure) to see if she can't analyze these were-horse spawn, whip up a cure or something.
Simplified: Put rescued humans into a secure location, begin scientific analysis on their condition.
Spoiler: Rosa Arana (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
Threnody, diligent lucha that he is, already carried them outside and put them in a ship.

Regain focus. Retroactively be loudly screaming due to terrible wounds and extreme pain.

Stop screaming and tend to my wounds. Once that's done, start bragging to the rescued humans about how I got these wounds by bravely fighting against the horse beasts.

Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
You regain [1] 100 life.
You then preach your greatness to the empty space where people used to be.

Don the tutu. Prepare the trumpet. And play a funeral song to the chamber. It's time to fight.

You don the tutu, you play a funeral song which....well its gotta be taps right? Is there another funeral song on a trumpet? I guess any song at a funeral is a funeral song so...we'll assume you're actually playing something completely inappropriate.

The eggs don't seem to mind.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 06, 2019, 08:59:57 pm »

"I am..."
*Hiss*
"...The Dark."

Try to find foes to cut on this edge.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #664 on: January 10, 2019, 10:29:12 am »

OI!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 10, 2019, 01:42:09 pm »

Play Maracas and get "The Darkness" to open up some of the pods. If any enemies emerge, maracas them the great aggresion.

Also do a mountain dew ad. The sponsors are thirsty.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45]