Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 73653 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Heroic Misadventures
« Reply #180 on: March 11, 2018, 04:01:03 pm »

"Now that was a good rest."

Hop down into car, into the next car!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Doomblade's Infinite Misfortune
« Reply #181 on: March 12, 2018, 05:23:54 pm »

Spoiler: El Escuchador (click to show/hide)

Ow ow ow. Let's just try running this time!
[5]
You stand up and, somewhat sheepishly, just run to join the rest of the group. You'd probably make some sort of witty, self deprecating remark...if you weren't mute.

Follow everyone into the next train cars while trying to do more backflips.
Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
[4] You stand up and attempt another backflip. You succeed this time...to a rather exaggerated degree. You spin several times in mid air and then continue to spin once you hit the ground. You roll out like a rogue tire, or perhaps a has-been hedgehog, continuing straight forward into the next room.

"Our new teammates really know how to put on a show! Wow! Now THAT'S acrobatic! NICE MOVES YOU GUYS!"

Hap waves cheerily at the new guys, then proceeds to follow the line of roboholes through the former fencerbot car and into the next (the one we haven't explored yet).

((I'm totally glad that the explosion didn't damage the tunnel itself. As far as we know. Do you think the bullet train could outrace water being pumped int the tube at Pacific pressures? Also, hurry up guys. Hap's only got like 265 health. He ain't gonna hold out long against the next group.))

Spoiler: train cars so far (click to show/hide)

"Now that was a good rest."

Hop down into car, into the next car!

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

"Time to get out of this gulag of a mess!”

Lets now get to the next train car, trying to judge when we are the end of this train, the head of it

Everyone, lead by the human cartwheel, heads forward into the next train car. It feels like you're getting near to the end; only a few cars left.  The next car is a lot like the one you're in, except it is totally empty. No robots, no people, nothing. Just a stripped bare tube of metal. Huh.  However, there is one major difference: on the far side of the room is a door. Not the normal kind of sliding door you saw in the other cars but a monstrous vault door that has been crudely bolted into that wall of the train. And around the door are 6 miniguns mounted on mechanical arms that are bolted to the wall.  They move like serpents, twisting and pointing cyclopian camera eyes all around until they notice the group. Then they all turn and face you directly. And their barrels start to spin up to speed.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 13, 2018, 10:21:52 am »

Spoiler: El Escuchador (click to show/hide)

Aw nuts. Nuuuuuts. Uh try to punch through the wall and pry a section inward for cover.

If I can't physically resist being thrown, at least start punching the mechanical arms and stuff when I land.

Should I try to charge them instead? I really don't have much of an answer for this situation methinks
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 10:38:27 am by SamSpeeds »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 13, 2018, 11:03:24 am »

((This is a job for someone with 5 speed - to run up between the guns. Too bad ear guy hasn't enough acclaim to use his signature))
Oppose any action that includes throwing a fellow Luchador into the line of fire. Otherwise, assist in making cover out of the doors and walls. Team player and all that.

"Anyone got, like, a really big shield?"

Spoiler: train cars so far (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 11:37:56 am by Ozarck »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 13, 2018, 11:30:32 am »

Charging them is a great idea!
"Creepy ear man! Go charge them, boy! Here, let me help you!"
"Help" El Escuchador charge by pushing him towards the turrets as a team attack. Then, do a (forced) team-attack with Threnody as he throws me and flail to the turrets with my body while crying as I'm flung into the air.
Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:05:06 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 13, 2018, 11:35:52 am »

((Good idea, there. Push your teammate as a meatshield, then charge face first into a vault door. Well, done, Hero of Truth, Justice, and Punching.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 13, 2018, 11:58:22 am »

"Yes, let's charge them! Sforzando!"

Grab Golden Star by the feet, spin, and throw him into the miniguns. Team attack of harmony!

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:00:07 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 13, 2018, 12:21:52 pm »

((It was just a prank regarding the suggestion to charge 6 automated robot turrets. I'll edit my action to cower in fear and retreat if doomblade edits his.))
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 13, 2018, 02:11:56 pm »

Pleaaaase don't make me charge the guns :'( PLEASE

Does anyone have like, enhanced durability or a ranged attack?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 13, 2018, 02:38:46 pm »

((I think it may actually be a valid attack. If you have strong objections to the action, please let me know.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 13, 2018, 03:38:00 pm »

((I think it may actually be a valid attack. If you have strong objections to the action, please let me know.))
((Well, Golden Star has 1 in both Power and Technique. Combat itself is also his weakness. If you really want to throw him, then fine. But it's probably going to end badly.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 13, 2018, 06:34:43 pm »

((Well, Golden Star has 1 in both Power and Technique. Combat itself is also his weakness. If you really want to throw him, then fine. But it's probably going to end badly.))
((If we make it a team attack, should be good. We both have 3.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 13, 2018, 06:54:29 pm »

((If we make it a team attack, should be good. We both have 3.))
(I edited my action again.)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 13, 2018, 07:00:17 pm »

Finalized action.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 14, 2018, 06:47:42 am »

((It was just a prank regarding the suggestion to charge 6 automated robot turrets. I'll edit my action to cower in fear and retreat if doomblade edits his.))
((Ah, My suggestion was to run up between the guns. They are mounted on mechanical arms, but I bet, like security cameras, they have a blind spot right up against the door. I don't kow this for sure, but I think it would likely be the safest spot for someone to be. I have a feeling that our "train car wall shield" is not going to provide much safety. Even retreating to the previous car is probably not going to provide much safety against machineguns.

probably next turn, Hero will rush the guns in order to protect at-risk teammates.
by then, he may be able to use his signature. I figure one round of bullets will be enough to activate it.))
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 45