Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75114 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Stop.
« Reply #525 on: September 18, 2018, 08:22:48 am »

HAP will seek audience with El Ultimo concerning the new arrivals, if possible. He'll be sad and mope about, throwing small random objects from the Armory of Random Objects carefully at the feet of the girls in the Nudie Bar if he is denied the audience.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: September 18, 2018, 09:10:56 am »

Head over to the Library and Records to see how they describe the mission before this one. Also check what the alien compass does now.

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: September 18, 2018, 11:27:56 am »

Go to the long range scanner room, see if I can track down the planet shown on the alien ship screen, with the help of the crew.

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: September 18, 2018, 07:13:01 pm »

I want to use my level up to upgrade my Gimmick passive ability to increase the acclaim I gain with team actions.

Spend my free time finding personnel to film the movie I was planning to do.

Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #529 on: September 20, 2018, 12:36:34 pm »

HAP will seek audience with El Ultimo concerning the new arrivals, if possible. He'll be sad and mope about, throwing small random objects from the Armory of Random Objects carefully at the feet of the girls in the Nudie Bar if he is denied the audience.

El Ultimo is on a mission but he promises to get in touch with you before your next mission starts.

Head over to the Library and Records to see how they describe the mission before this one. Also check what the alien compass does now.

They describe the first mission as a Success, despite the fact that the villain escaped. There's video of the entire mission too, of course.

The compass does nothing now. Doesn't even turn on.

Go to the long range scanner room, see if I can track down the planet shown on the alien ship screen, with the help of the crew.

With the help of some scientist types you discover what you think is the right planet. Its close in astronomical terms but still a dozen light years away. Its marked as uninhabited.

I want to use my level up to upgrade my Gimmick passive ability to increase the acclaim I gain with team actions.

Spend my free time finding personnel to film the movie I was planning to do.

Ok. You should change your character in some way to reflect this.

You ask around and manage to round up about two dozen crew members who are apparently either not working right now or otherwise engaged.

Most of them are attractive women. This was of course totally accidental and not indicative of anything.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: September 25, 2018, 10:11:17 am »

Inform the crew that the alien came from/was communicating with that planet, and as such it is likely inhabited by an advanced race. Then go visit hothead.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: September 25, 2018, 12:22:21 pm »

Do I have to change the name and description of my current Gimmick? What about the mask and suit?

Do any of the crew members have any cinematographic skills or experience? Can we leave the station for a while and fly to Arizona to do the recording?

Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: September 25, 2018, 12:24:21 pm »

Try to discover the purpose of the implausibly large pit with walkways that serves no known purpose.

Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #533 on: September 27, 2018, 09:39:49 pm »

Inform the crew that the alien came from/was communicating with that planet, and as such it is likely inhabited by an advanced race. Then go visit hothead.

You let them know. They start doing general nerd things, marking things down, and calling scientists. You meanwhile head over to the infirmary and find hothead still unconscious, restrained to a bed in a power neutralization chamber.

Do I have to change the name and description of my current Gimmick? What about the mask and suit?

Do any of the crew members have any cinematographic skills or experience? Can we leave the station for a while and fly to Arizona to do the recording?

You have to change at least one thing to reflect the change in gimmick. Name is fine, description is definite if you're changing the nature of it, mask and suit is ok too. Do as you like.

Not really. LuchaTV handles all the broadcasting stuff, these guys just keep the station working. Pretty amateur cast. 

You'd have to talk to golden eagle about that. Ask her to borrow a shuttle for tomfoolery.

Try to discover the purpose of the implausibly large pit with walkways that serves no known purpose.

You walk to the implausibly large pit with walkways that serves no known purpose. It...well its exactly what it says it is. And you cannot see the purpose of it besides that it seems like it would be a really fugging sweat place to have a climatic battle.  That might actually be its only purpose. It would make sense, considering the league and all.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: September 28, 2018, 11:02:49 am »

Alright, this is the edited version:

"Gimmick: Superstar [3]: The iconic suit is exactly the same as the one used by the superhero protagonist in the global hit movie "Star of Justice". It's unique appearance not only attracts more fans and extra acclaim from the masses when doing heroic and noncombat actions, but also increases acclaim won from teamwork and group achievements, always slightly more than what the rest gets."
So every time the whole team gains Acclaim, Golden Star gets a small bonus too.

Go ask Golden Eagle if I can borrow a shuttle for me and the LuchaTV crew.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: September 28, 2018, 02:07:45 pm »

Leave it to Random to put: "Be a useless team leech" as his main stat.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #536 on: October 01, 2018, 02:38:36 pm »

So. 25% of the way to a turn....any time now.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 01, 2018, 02:40:07 pm »

Go place the alien compass in the Armory of Random Objects.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 01, 2018, 03:03:02 pm »

Wake hothead up, ask her who she is and why she attacked us.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 01, 2018, 04:24:31 pm »

HAP will converse with the gravity guy again, see if he's settled in, see if they've given his family a visitor's pass, recite some 'fascinating points of interest about the Fist of Justice from the visitors' brochure, that kind of thing.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 45