Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: JoJo's Venture - The Stardust Crusade (RTD)  (Read 39013 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: JoJo's Venture - The Stardust Crusade (RTD)
« Reply #300 on: April 28, 2018, 08:11:39 pm »

Spoiler: Followers (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 28, 2018, 08:39:34 pm »

Spoiler: Crusader (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 10:31:22 am by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 28, 2018, 09:39:08 pm »

Spoiler: ??? (click to show/hide)
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 28, 2018, 10:45:19 pm »

Spoiler: Team Holiday (click to show/hide)
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 29, 2018, 08:35:15 am »

Spoiler: Crusader (click to show/hide)
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 29, 2018, 11:06:03 am »

Spoiler: Heinz Doofenshmirtz (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 29, 2018, 11:10:06 am »

Ayayayai
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SnazThePMUGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mmmm, 7up, eh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 01, 2018, 05:02:32 pm »

Problems with connecting to bay12 forced me to delay the update to today. Apologies, but here it is...

Final Round: The Last Train Home

Meanwhile, in an alternate timeline, the Followers have risen from the dead as the Crusaders ride their train home and bring in a few friend with them to help wreak havoc among the train.

I laugh about how this wasn't real to begin with, and that this is only one story out of many in the tale of Jojo.

+ 1 = - Success

You intentionally break the 4th wall by saying "Part 3, over..." as you look into the distance. You know about the adventures that OceanSoul goes through in a small town called Morioh... You know about DIO's son, Giorno, and his struggle to overthrow the Passione and become a Gang-Star.... and the story of the jailbird named Jolyne and the calamity of Green Dolphin... You smile and move on...

Reveal myself as one of the Speedwagon men that arrived in DIO's mansion (I used my Stand to fake my death and leave Japan, I was alive all along!)
Grab DIO's remains from the mansion and escape the scene while laughing dramatically. I will find a way to bring DIO back to life and have my revenge!

+ 1 = - Critical Success

You take DIO's corpse and bring it with you to Florida, where you bring it to a young pastor named Enrico Pucci, a man who is a servant of DIO and is attempting to reach heaven. The two of you spend about 24 years trying to achieve heaven. Sadly, I used up the world's supply of +1 to people's next roll. So, instead of giving you a +1 to your next roll, here's a gold star. ⭐

DIO's diary is so interesting following it's intructions Combine the power of hamon, the spin and gravity to evolve The Sun into The Sun Over Heaven.
With it's power bring back from the death my hamon Master and Joseph Joestar of the Followers (and the civilians killed by the followers).

+ 1 = 7 - HOLY SHIT!

z i i z o   w h a t   h a v e   y o u   d o n e .

Your actions not only lead to the creation of a Heavenly Stand and the revival of Joseph Joestar, but the end of this universe have been brought thanks to your shenanigans. Kars returns from orbit in front of you, DIO comes back to life and walks to you, Yoshikage Kira, although wanting a peaceful life, can't fucking rest so he goes to you, Diavolo erases time to get over to you via erasing time, Pucci believes you plagiarized his idea, and "Dojyan!" Mr. President from the SBR universe appears out of nowhere. All in all, your success was the death of you. The JoJo villains beat your ass and kill you then and there before you reset the universe at the end of the turn. Good job.

Mysterious Watcher:

"Interesting. The vampire Dio is dead, is he? Perhaps it's time to put my own plans in action... if my Black Magic can let me steal Dio's Stand, THE WORLD, from his corpse, I shall be the greatest of magicians, and none shall be able to stop me!"

Reserve a train compartment for myself, nab Dio's corpse, and use the compartment for a dark ritual to steal Dio's Stand from his corpse.

+ 1 = 4 - Success

You manage to get a copy of DIO's corpse and, doing as you said, become a great magician. You get a magician's top hat and call yourself "The Great Fallacy". Your most popular trick as a magician is ending the universe. Congrats.

Through my now stronger resolve, evolve Bastet further, giving me a power to manipulate the 'magnetism' that holds everything in the material universe together. Defend myself with it and walk away from the group, acting now as a lone wolf who does as he pleases.

+ 1 = - Great Success

You magnetize the entire universe and end all life by crushing it in between planets and stars. You get a gold star ⭐ that burns you alive.

I found this fancy golden arrow in DIO's mansion. Stab my Silver Chariot with it.

+ 1 = - Great Success

You manage to find the Requiem Stand Arrow and manage to get crippled by a mafia leader named Diavolo. He cripples you, but you still have the arrow and a gold star ⭐. Also your Stand is now Silver Chariot Requiem.

Deactivate my Blend-into-the-background-inator and take over the Tri-state Area.

+ 1 = - Great Success

"BEHOLD! MY STAND-INATOR!" you shout out into the sky as you activate it and bring forth your inner potentail.

Two-fenshmirtz, your Stand is #???. Your Stand is named after the song "There's A Platypus Controlling Me". In Phineas and Ferb, it is the Stand of none other than Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz and takes the form of a fedora-wearing platypus. Despite its simplistic appearance, it is a fearful Stand, capable of taking control over anyone or any creature that comes into contact with the user. When in the control, the Stand will take full control of the affected's body and force him to do whatever the user's bidding is. Its Destructive Power is ranked D, Speed C, Range A, Durability A, Precision D, and Developmental Potential D. It cannot destroy anything nor can be attached precisely, but can affect its target from as far as the user wants and cannot be shaken off unless the user is knocked unconscious, killed, or lets go of his target.

Using Platypus, you take control over your brother, the mayor of the area, and force him to give you the Tri-State Area. As a reward, your brother also gives you a gold star ⭐.

AWAKEN THE PILLAR MAN,WAMMU

+ 1 = - Great Success

You call out for the-

BEHOLD IT IS US! THE AZTEC GODS OF FITNESS (A.K.A. THE PILLAR MEN)! AND WE ARE HERE TO ANSWER YOUR WISH OF...

AWAKEN THE PILLAR MAN,WAMMU

SINCE YOU GOT THE ROLL OF 5 ON A DIE, YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH THE AZTEC GODS OF FITNESS' GLORY AT ITS FINEST!

You watch as the Pillar Men destroy everything on the train and sit back and relax while the mayhem unfurls in front of your eyes. After all of that, the Pillar Men treat you with a gold star ⭐.

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE, JUST SUMMON US. ESPECIALLY FOR UPGRADING STANDS. THAT IS KIND OF OUR SPECIALTY.

The Pillar Men fly away and off to another 10,000 years of slumber.

Meanwhile, in the actual, prime timeline that this story follows, the train that the Crusaders are on stops at Singapore. A taxi takes them all to the airport. The Crusaders take good long looks at each other, knowing that this may very well be the last time any of them see each other. It was hard for everyone. They only knew each other for about two months, but this didn't make their relationships any less impacting. With their journey finally at an end, the group of friends walk their separate ways, onto the planes that shall take them home.

Lovefool

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just a man who enjoys a little fun.
    • View Profile
    • Backloggd Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 01, 2018, 05:28:25 pm »

That was fun. Good job Snaz.
Present Day... Heh...

Present Time... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Consider supporting my friends' SRPG project! I voice in the trailer!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 01, 2018, 06:22:20 pm »

GG. Had fun.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 01, 2018, 10:27:05 pm »

GG Snaz. Surprised nobody died to DIO. The AU where the universe is now a super-massive black hole because of Bastet V2 though... that's something.

Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 02, 2018, 06:45:35 am »

Thanks for running the game. I had fun.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]